Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,811 members, 7,806,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

Jonathan To PDP: Go And Reconcile With Sheriff - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan To PDP: Go And Reconcile With Sheriff (22631 Views)

Inside Saraki’s ‘secret’ Meeting With Sheriff / PDP Governors At Peace Meeting With Sheriff (photo) / PDP Crisis: Makarfi Bows, Indicate Resolve To Work With Sheriff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan To PDP: Go And Reconcile With Sheriff by PhockPhockMan: 2:34pm On Aug 05, 2016
I see light at the end of the tunnel.
Re: Jonathan To PDP: Go And Reconcile With Sheriff by Hakeem3(m): 3:00pm On Aug 05, 2016
wawaboy1:
I see Sheriff holding on to the chairmanship, till convection.

Jimo ibrahim PDP Gov. aspirant in Ondo state, must have consulted well b4 pitching with Sheriff.

I think GEJ is on his side too.

its not a matter of been on his side ..its simply a matter of the truth n its fact..
Re: Jonathan To PDP: Go And Reconcile With Sheriff by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 05, 2016
We Ndigbos,our hero has spoken. Sheriff leadership we know. We stand with Sheriff any day and any time.
Re: Jonathan To PDP: Go And Reconcile With Sheriff by benheaven(m): 3:33pm On Aug 05, 2016
PDP problem is based on gossip.Nyeso Nwike and Fayose are listening to gossips about Sheriff.They were the ones who called out Sheriff to save PDP he agreed and committed his resources only for PDP to come up with the rumour that he has presidential ambition. Which was preceeded with Boko Haram involvement. Now they are bent on doing away with him.They even bribed the court against him in PH.That is not the way to do things.There is no provision for caretaker committee in the national level yet PDP and Makarfi are fooling themselves.
Re: Jonathan To PDP: Go And Reconcile With Sheriff by princeakins(m): 3:35pm On Aug 05, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Lemme send you DM instead

No P bro
Re: Jonathan To PDP: Go And Reconcile With Sheriff by jagojunior(m): 6:29pm On Aug 05, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Never Again... Instead, we are working on a Youth front

I need enlightenment on this Youth front too

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sectional Appointment: Buhari's Attempt To Deceive Nigerians / The World's Infamous Dictators… And How They Met Their Violent Ends / Obasanjo Pays Condolence Visit To The Awolowos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.