Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,814 members, 7,802,617 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

Words Of Encouragement - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Words Of Encouragement (1635 Views)

Word Of Encouragement / Lovely Words Of Encouragement From Jobzilla / Words Of Encouragement To A Job Seeker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Words Of Encouragement by belle4u2nv(f): 4:26pm On Dec 08, 2006
I want to share this testimony with all Nairalanders.
DONT want anybody feeling bad or despondent, on the contrary i want to encourage you all.
God never fails, the only thing God cannot make is a mistake"
No matter what uv been through, no matter how many aptitude tests uv written and not gotten results,
everything is working out for your good.
Am a living testimony to that.
I have written 1 so many tests and still getting invitations to write more(, if its Gods will & to God be all glory).
i didn't get results for so many
but all of a sudden, they all started trooping in,
Before i could say thank you Jesus, i had gone through 3 medical tests in 3 days.
I picked up 2 appointment letters in 1 day, still expecting to pickup the 3rd one.
am waiting to attend many interviews and now another problem arises for me.
I asked for a job and God has given me so many.
HE has left me with a choice and am so confused i don't want to make a mistake
I want every job seeker to be encouraged by this testimony.
Don't go worrying and asking God questions(like I did & am so repentant now)
Do your bit by submitting your CVs to anywhere you hear about openings.
Don't take it personal and just let go after you've written a test.
Be sure to pray to God and commit it all int HIS ABLE hands.
You've done your best and I testify to you all that GOD always does the rest.

Now i have to choose between 3 banks and an IT firm.
If i start considering determinants like How much they pay, I'll definitely go for one of the banks
Should i consider my area of specialization, I'll surely go for the former.
Pls pardon me everyone, I'll be discreet here because i don't want
to make any of the offers seem superior to the other
but an IT firm will give me less stress, less pay, kip me in my area of specialization,
give me a lot of time to do other things, , i could go on and on ,
but a bank would give me more money, elevate my social status and
give me more respect amongst my contemporaries

Let me not bore you all with my testimony
but i need everyone to relax and have faith in God
he makes all things possible at his own alloted time
Just hang in there and expect Ur miracle.
GOD LOVES US ALL,
Re: Words Of Encouragement by ifedee(f): 4:41pm On Dec 08, 2006
Hi belle,
Cant thank you enuff for your piece. I have been feeling real despondent of late and i have been asking myslf so many questn and asking God 2 what i cld possibly be doing wrong. You dnt knw it but ur piece was a Godsent and i am now prepared to wait upon the Lord cos i know he would renew my strength.

Wish you all d best in your new job regardless of whichever u pick.
Re: Words Of Encouragement by soar7(m): 5:59pm On Dec 08, 2006
Thanks 4 remembering to encourage those who haven't gotten a job yet. i pray the Lord will bless you and guide you as to the right firm to choose. thanks again.
Re: Words Of Encouragement by johnuche(m): 7:15pm On Dec 08, 2006
Dear Belle,

For taking out time to encourage others, may God Almighty bless you abundantly in Jesus name. That's a prayer for you.
Everyone who reads your inspired piece will surely be encouraged. My prayer is that God will surprise many more people with jobs sothat testimonies will continue to flow into Nairaland.
Once again, God bless you.
Re: Words Of Encouragement by segoye2(m): 8:55pm On Dec 08, 2006
Hey Belle,

Thanks for your post. Is really touchy, encouraging and Jehovah will lead you through your decision(s), making way for his will / taughts for you to finally come to pass.

I will like to share this few words with us in support to Belle's post.

Everything we need to learn, we should learn from Noah's Ark.

1. Never miss the Ark
2. Remember that we are all in the same boat
3. Plan ahead, it wasn't raining when Noah built the Ark
4. Stay fit, when you are Sixty, one might call on you to do something every big.
5. Don't listen to critics, just get along with the job need done.
6. Build your future on a high ground.
7. For safety's sake, travel in pairs.
8. Speed is not always an advantage, The snails where on board with the cheetahs
9. When you are stressed, float a while.
10. Remember, that Ark was built by amataurs, the Titanic by professional
11. No matter the storm, when you are with God, there is always a rainbow waiting.

Most people walk in and out of your life, Friends leave a foot print, Belle, You remind me of the foot print your testimony left in my life today. I will pass your testimony onnnn

Jehovah is GRACIOUS
Re: Words Of Encouragement by LAXIST(m): 3:33pm On Dec 09, 2006
@belle,
This message u passed is very touching and truly inspiring. Thanks for the encouragement.
Re: Words Of Encouragement by shygirl(f): 5:45pm On Dec 10, 2006
I thank God on your behalf and pray you pick the right offer.
the problem is just that the waiting period is not an easy one.
God should grant us,jobseekers peace still the right job comes
Re: Words Of Encouragement by kemoade(f): 12:31pm On Dec 11, 2006
thanks for these words of encouragement, infact l am really motivated. l know God will open the doors for all of us.
Re: Words Of Encouragement by deguy1(f): 9:56am On Dec 12, 2006
tanks for this words of encouragement.
Re: Words Of Encouragement by nunu(f): 9:23am On Dec 13, 2006
it is well.we will all sing songs of joy in to the coming year by God's grace.Amen.
Re: Words Of Encouragement by AfricaFace(f): 12:39pm On Dec 13, 2006
@ Belle, You are wonderful, a good inspirational Preacher. i think you will do better as a pastor. It's a pity it's not in your Option of Job Choices. My dear, i had the same experience 3 yrs back, Though i had no one to advise me, i quickly made the choice myself, You know what , i rushed into the bank, For the first 6 Months , i had Fun, meeting people, and all that, after that i starting getting bored , i didn't like what i was doing anymore, i started making moves of getting into Full IT department of the bank (though i was doing some branch support ), didn't know i was stepping on some people's toes. At this juncture, i couldn't resign my job because i don't even have any to fall back to, I don't even have time to go for interviews,,, because weather you like it or not, once you enter Banking Industry , your Life will be Mortgaged to them. You Know what i did, I started developing myself, i started with Oracle 9i Database Administration, because of Time i finished the four Exams in 18 months. that amounted to my stay in the bank for 24 months(2 yrs). I started flying my CV as an IT SUPPORT/ ORACLE DBA. God so kind i was invited for some interviews which i postponed to weekeends, To cut the story Short, one of them Clicked, So i am fully in IT in a Multinational company doing what i like, had all the time to myself (8hrs daily minus 1hr full break ), reading and writing getting more exposed , infact i have been there for six months now, with my exposure , i am considering a secondary Career in Project Management which i have started studying for)

My dear, the issue is , what do u want. If you really want a career and to be happy , don't think of Banking, there is no career there, besides you can't join any other industry if you spend like 3 yrs in the bank,,,, Your Trend will be Bank ( frm zenith to oceanic to UBA. and may finally first bank---hahahaah). So if you need so much money immediately , to solve problems and raise your statues amongs your contemproray, go for the bank. But my Advise is that you should go for IT firm, take three---five yrs to develope yourself very welll, You know what/ you can cross to the Bank as an IT manager, Strategy Manager, Brand Manager, etc, Talking from Experience,

Boy, The Ball is in your Court, we can only advise you, Remember, Life is about Choice

NB:" No one can go back and make a new beginning, but any one can start from now and make a happy ending"
Re: Words Of Encouragement by belle4u2nv(f): 2:35pm On Dec 14, 2006
Thanx dear AfricaFace

Thnx 4 taking out time to give me an advise.
i have accepted the IT offer. I culdn't be at two places at the same time so i let go of the first banking offer.
I have a good degree in computer science but i am not a computer enthusiast.
I dont think am where i really should be cos i don't quite derive absolute pleasure from what am doing.
You might be wondering then, why i spent four years studying something i dont enjoy.
well, so many things are allowed to go unexplained.
Certifications and all that dosen't really give me a push but can't say why!!!!

I close from work everyday by 5pm prompt and get home not later than 9pm.
this of course wouldnt be possible if i had taken the first banking offer.
My work environment is very peaceful. No stress at all.
The environment is very enabling for someone that wants a fulfilling IT career.

Infact am so confused now because a have an appointment to resume
with a bank that pays better than the former and i am stupidly prepared
to trade the peace, tranquility and liberty i have with this IT firm for money.
Am even going to the extent of having issues with my folks because they dont
like the idea of having me in a bank.

Experienced bankers have told me not to trade my freedom and peace for
money but am stobbornly not taking heed
No body sholud say am really greedy or blame me much because you'l all experience
wats going on inside of me, as a tyro in the industry, "the quest to make fast money and all that".

Some other person will advise me to pray and Listen to God. But how will i Let God
speak to me when HE has given me so many choices and my mind is already set towards
the material aspect (i mean how rich any of the choices will make me)

AfricaFace, I should have sent this mail directly to your box because
every other person will not be able to feel my pains.

Thanx 4 ur words again

(1) (Reply)

Access Bank Abuja Recruiting / Bank Phb Calling! / Anybody With Info On The On-going Guiness Plc (diageo) Online Assessment Tests?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.