Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

I Am In Love With My Friend's Fiancé, I Know He Loves Me Too. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With My Friend's Fiancé, I Know He Loves Me Too. (3540 Views)

How Do You Know He Or She Is The Right Person For You To Marry? / Lady Rocks Sexy Swimsuit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Fiancé / Lady Puts Fiancé In A Car Boot In A Crazy Pre-Wedding Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Am In Love With My Friend's Fiancé, I Know He Loves Me Too. by Adonis3: 11:14am On Aug 09, 2016
h
Re: I Am In Love With My Friend's Fiancé, I Know He Loves Me Too. by i2m360(m): 11:26am On Aug 05, 2017
Two things to do:
1). You can choose to become a complete murderer, by; " let the bush meat start to chase the hunter"
2). Or you rather give up what is not yours, by; " Stop being an enemy of the state"

I will advice: You stop been stupid and avoid becoming a total betrayer. If you disagree with me, then contact the revrend Father at the Church or the chief Imam at the mosque for more details.
YOU NEED TO CONFESS YOUR SINS AND REPENT BEFORE IS TO LATE. NOW OR NEVER.... shocked[color=#770077][/color]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Question Time!!! / Vasline Crew Get In. Sexy Girls On The Loose (hot Pics) / I Dont Know How To Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.