Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,809 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

You Must Be Regretting Being A Nigerian By Now! Arent You? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Must Be Regretting Being A Nigerian By Now! Arent You? (1122 Views)

Jonathan Must Be Regretting Corruption Revelations – Agunbiade / The Amaechi I Know Must Be Regretting Joining APC Now –nyesom Wike, Ex-minister / BON Must Be Regretting Their Decision Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Must Be Regretting Being A Nigerian By Now! Arent You? by AjaraEwuro: 12:28pm On Sep 22, 2009
Internationally - no good reputaion

To her own citizens - no good reputation

Her own citizens rain curses on her daily

Your Nigerian passport is abhored anywhere you step in worldwide

Your country has the greatest number of people in jail in foreign countries

Your country is full of 419, drug peddlers, document forgers, and lately cannibals -

Your citizens wish nothing good for you - they call the country names such as jungle - some even wish a war breaks out while their family is far away safe.

Movie makers cast aspersions on the country and the citizens sees it as being cool

Your country cistizens are despised internationally, the so called youths says they are in a hole, oh my God,

So, with all the above and many more- arent you regretting being Nigerian? Who will help you now?

Please what the way out for such who is regretting?
Re: You Must Be Regretting Being A Nigerian By Now! Arent You? by Gamine(f): 2:39pm On Sep 22, 2009
There is no regret in the grave.
Re: You Must Be Regretting Being A Nigerian By Now! Arent You? by donjon: 3:03pm On Sep 22, 2009
U ARE NOTIN BUT A FOOL, what gives u the right to write about 9ja, when u are being spoonfed in london?
You are among d reasons nigeria is despised internationally! instead of representing 9JA, u join hands with our enemies to write rubbish in cyberspace!
HYPOCRITE,as if u actually have any sympathy 4 nigerians in our homeland!
IF u cant do anytin 2 help d situation, SHUT UP, and stop whining like a bitch
Re: You Must Be Regretting Being A Nigerian By Now! Arent You? by donjon: 3:04pm On Sep 22, 2009
U ARE NOTIN BUT A FOOL, what gives u the right to write about 9ja, when u are being spoonfed in london?
You are among d reasons nigeria is despised internationally! instead of representing 9JA, u join hands with our enemies to write rubbish in cyberspace!
Re: You Must Be Regretting Being A Nigerian By Now! Arent You? by donjon: 3:04pm On Sep 22, 2009
Re: You Must Be Regretting Being A Nigerian By Now! Arent You? by alias64: 7:03pm On Sep 22, 2009
Cant think of a black country id’ much rather be a citizen of than Nigeria. Much better the object of hatred than banality. In any case, we the hated are in good company – variously the Chinese in Southeast Asia, the Jews and to some extent and until recently the Indians. Actually, I remember the Indians, in the UK, going through a period like we Nigerians are going through right now. We are in good company.
Re: You Must Be Regretting Being A Nigerian By Now! Arent You? by Pittbaby(f): 7:09pm On Sep 22, 2009
Cant think of a black country id’ much rather be a citizen of than Nigeria. Much better the object of hatred than banality. In any case, we the hated are in good company – variously the Chinese in Southeast Asia, the Jews and to some extent and until recently the Indians. Actually, I remember the Indians, in the UK, going through a period like we Nigerians are going through right now. We are in good company.

thank you ,
Re: You Must Be Regretting Being A Nigerian By Now! Arent You? by Solomon227(m): 7:28pm On Sep 22, 2009
Ewuro means bitterness in yoruba so Im not surprised @ yor propensities.I hav decided to follow u everywher here on facebook even in London.You havent seen nothin yet,more foot soldiers are joining d course.We shall b @ Iboris trial again and again until he's sent to where his likes blong,some comrades ar ready to stat secretly takin out their lives and their kits and kins.Rememba I once warned u we shall get to dis point,if u luv urself keep queit if u dont benefit from OBJ,IBB,Odili,Ibori,Igbin etc or u shal b flushed down d toilet wit dem by d New Nigeria Youths revolution.We ar proud to b nigerians wher we see all dis thieves going to jail and wher we can av uninterrupted education system,sound healthcare system & good roads,if u ar tired visit UK Borber agency and see if u ar qualify
Re: You Must Be Regretting Being A Nigerian By Now! Arent You? by AjaraEwuro: 7:44pm On Sep 22, 2009
@Solomon @Donjon

I think your Moma's p.u.ssy is sour tonite, hence your jagons? Why not try another p.u.ssy?
Re: You Must Be Regretting Being A Nigerian By Now! Arent You? by Onlytruth(m): 9:51pm On Sep 22, 2009
AjaraEwuro:

@Solomon @Donjon

I think your Moma's p.u.ssy is sour tonite, hence your jagons? Why not try another p.u.ssy?

[size=16pt]Ouch !!! [/size] That must hurt! shocked shocked shocked
Re: You Must Be Regretting Being A Nigerian By Now! Arent You? by ikeyman00(m): 11:11pm On Sep 22, 2009
@@@@@@

i used to think that monkeys live in the tree

noooo!!

they live in nl

poster hmmm, i got my trap set haha grin

no wonder this man can do nothing to change the mess nigerians are living in shocked

anuofia!!
Re: You Must Be Regretting Being A Nigerian By Now! Arent You? by dinggle: 11:27pm On Sep 22, 2009
@donjon Whats there to stand up about naija?, You wanna join madam rebrand? well u can only fool a few Nigerians but the world isn't moved! With people like Ibori swinging freely wit the AGF serving Nigeria is simply a hull of shame. It has nothing to do with anyone living in London, America, or europe, its just factual!

I am even suprised that U.S.A and other EU countries have not branded Nigeria a failed nation and close their embassies indefinitely.

The Idiagbons in the military where went you?? harken to the tears of the common man. Take over power from the dying president. Let the politicians knw tht You "the military" will always keep them in check if they cant manage themselves.
Re: You Must Be Regretting Being A Nigerian By Now! Arent You? by donjon: 11:35pm On Sep 22, 2009
Like i said in ur oda thread, u are notin but a waste of sperm!
I suspect incest takes place in ur family!
Re: You Must Be Regretting Being A Nigerian By Now! Arent You? by donjon: 11:37pm On Sep 22, 2009
@AJARA EWURE
Re: You Must Be Regretting Being A Nigerian By Now! Arent You? by donjon: 11:37pm On Sep 22, 2009
@AJARA EWURE
Re: You Must Be Regretting Being A Nigerian By Now! Arent You? by MrCrackles(m): 11:38pm On Sep 22, 2009
donjon:

Like i said in your oda thread, u are notin but a waste of sperm!
I suspect incest takes place in your family!
@AJARA EWURE
shocked shocked shocked grin cheesy
Re: You Must Be Regretting Being A Nigerian By Now! Arent You? by donjon: 11:38pm On Sep 22, 2009
@AJARA EWURE
Re: You Must Be Regretting Being A Nigerian By Now! Arent You? by blackspade(m): 11:44pm On Sep 22, 2009
@ donjon

I agree, this AjaraEwuro is very pathetic. I think he suffers from an inferiority complex. He goes around this forum spewing shit as if anyone cares what he thinks.

Look at another one of his shows of buffoonery: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-319580.0.html

He happily goes around praising another mans land, while demonizing his own. He can live in London all he wants, but his village mentality will never leave him.
Re: You Must Be Regretting Being A Nigerian By Now! Arent You? by udezue(m): 12:10am On Sep 23, 2009
lol @ posters reply to donjon ;d
Re: You Must Be Regretting Being A Nigerian By Now! Arent You? by bawomolo(m): 1:43am On Sep 23, 2009
blackspade:

@ donjon

I agree, this AjaraEwuro is very pathetic. I think he suffers from an inferiority complex. He goes around this forum spewing shit as if anyone cares what he thinks.

Look at another one of his shows of buffoonery: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-319580.0.html

He happily goes around praising another mans land, while demonizing his own. He can live in London all he wants, but his village mentality will never leave him.

u got things twisted.

Ajara Ewuru is nairaland's no.1 patriot. defending his motherland at all costs. including insanity
Re: You Must Be Regretting Being A Nigerian By Now! Arent You? by JNdupu: 3:07am On Sep 23, 2009
As with an errant child one can despair but at the same time never stop loving. The bonds are way too deep. Even those "Andrews" that claim to have given up are always here on NL looking for gist about the place.

I will always remain proud to be counted as a Nigerian because the bad folks and negative vibes do not sum up the country. In fact, be proud of the unique indomitable spirit that has kept and will continue to keep the underprivileged folks going in spite of all the challenges and negativity. Looking back, I continue to wonder how my grandmother kept a gaggle of kids and grand kids fed and sheltered with income only from selling vegetables off a basic market stall . As I struggle with bills and taxes nowadays, I now recognize she often went without to ensure we didn't.

I believe it is only when you look deep within yourself, existing comfortably in your overseas abode, and you notice that spirit is going, going, gone, you can finally let go. But, you will not be missed.
Re: You Must Be Regretting Being A Nigerian By Now! Arent You? by naijaway(m): 4:46am On Sep 23, 2009
@poster. i feel ur frustration and at other patriots (poster included) i feel u too. alias made a great point saying "we the hated are in good company" eventhough I believe the USA is included in that list.
One ovious thing is Nigeria needs to stand up and move to success. The citizens home and abroad bear the same brunt except that people in naija are more in the harsher condition than a naija abroad. But that's the only reason to my knowledge thats different. A naija abroad cannot import the lights, the good roads, the laws, the reasonable equality, the above average accountablity, the will, the effort, the environmental hygiene, the effectiveness of law enforcers, the endurance and zeal on maintenance, the goodwill persistence, the innovations, etc These examples can also be naija's examples because their trickle effects are calmness, infrastructures, intellects, more honest, meaningful and patriotic views etc The only problem is dat more than 82% of these things are not in place and even if a considerable amount were to be hurriedly put together greedy style then it would be a problem revisited sooner than later and would pull the nation backwards so fast it wouldn't even look as if anything was done eg lots of collapsed buildings and bridges.
Long story short, a lot of sacrifices are to be made by the coming generation and that generation has no age grade because it can be started anytime there's a will, honesty, and effort; Many will not live to see the more prosperous nigeria but have a chance to contribute in any good way against the odds to a prosperous nigeria. Like I said these are examples of the available choices, it is not a must. Those who fought world war 2 for yankee helped built a good percentage of the later infrastructures but the ability of the citizens to follow up good wills and opportunities is what have kept america at the top and will for a long time (regardless of what china is doing). Nigeria is capable of being in the and increasing among the world's most wealthy and industrialized nations if Nigerians accomdates the will, selflessness, honest/considerable efforts, ability to contribute their sacrifices without an opression mentality, etc.

(1) (Reply)

Edit The Map Of Your Hometown In Nigeria With Google Map Maker / Nigeria - Time For Confederation? / The Plans For Water Transport In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.