Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,418 members, 7,781,214 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:45 AM

Laura Ikeji And Her Boyfriend Leaving The Club (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji And Her Boyfriend Leaving The Club (Photos) (46903 Views)

Linda Ikeji And The Cars In Her Life (see Photos) / Linda Ikeji And Laura Ikeji: Throwback And Now Photos / Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu's Traditional Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laura Ikeji And Her Boyfriend Leaving The Club (Photos) by senatorS2(m): 2:46pm On Aug 05, 2016
who she EPP?

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji And Her Boyfriend Leaving The Club (Photos) by diva90: 2:47pm On Aug 05, 2016
That's Kanu nwankwo's younger brother. They look alike. By the way, this shouldn't be news
Re: Laura Ikeji And Her Boyfriend Leaving The Club (Photos) by Handsomecole(m): 2:47pm On Aug 05, 2016
Unfortunately when Ugliness runs in your DNA no amount of money can cover it.

Ugly Laura, sweaty ampit boyfriend. Smellos. Quote me and call me a hater then i'll know you are blind angry

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji And Her Boyfriend Leaving The Club (Photos) by DankemzI(m): 2:47pm On Aug 05, 2016
Fine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji And Her Boyfriend Leaving The Club (Photos) by iamauxin(m): 2:48pm On Aug 05, 2016
Absolute thrash!
Re: Laura Ikeji And Her Boyfriend Leaving The Club (Photos) by MSItachi: 2:48pm On Aug 05, 2016
Kim Kardashian of Nigeria.
Re: Laura Ikeji And Her Boyfriend Leaving The Club (Photos) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 05, 2016
see how e is emitting sweat like xmas lipsrsealed worgly laura formin local celeb, smh
Re: Laura Ikeji And Her Boyfriend Leaving The Club (Photos) by MzMercie: 2:49pm On Aug 05, 2016
News undecided
Re: Laura Ikeji And Her Boyfriend Leaving The Club (Photos) by NovusHomo(m): 2:50pm On Aug 05, 2016
mofy1:
Sweat sweater sweatest

Deodorant
Deodoranter
Deodorantest.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji And Her Boyfriend Leaving The Club (Photos) by autodoctor: 2:52pm On Aug 05, 2016
I left the club too last night with Linda. How comes no one posted our pics to post here?
Re: Laura Ikeji And Her Boyfriend Leaving The Club (Photos) by dapizy02(m): 2:52pm On Aug 05, 2016
Stegomiah:
See the boyfriend armpit
See as im sweat full everywhere
For night o

The mgbeke laura, for her mind dey form kanye and kim Kardashian

Lol, u use style wicked ooo
Re: Laura Ikeji And Her Boyfriend Leaving The Club (Photos) by fireforfire: 2:56pm On Aug 05, 2016
Kaii.... dis geh local die . Even my neighbour puppy , Billy posh pass am
By d way ,AC no dey dat club??

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji And Her Boyfriend Leaving The Club (Photos) by RRoyaId: 3:08pm On Aug 05, 2016
This girl is too ugly to be showcasing herself everywhere..
Re: Laura Ikeji And Her Boyfriend Leaving The Club (Photos) by webmaster3: 3:09pm On Aug 05, 2016
WTF!!!! And this made front page on Nairaland
Re: Laura Ikeji And Her Boyfriend Leaving The Club (Photos) by realestniggah: 3:17pm On Aug 05, 2016
paparazzi

don dey follow laura
Re: Laura Ikeji And Her Boyfriend Leaving The Club (Photos) by richling77(m): 3:18pm On Aug 05, 2016
I was damn sure he won't be an 100% calm looking guy. Either a guy with multiple piercing, tattoos or braids and I wasn't dissapointed.
Re: Laura Ikeji And Her Boyfriend Leaving The Club (Photos) by alt3r3g0: 3:19pm On Aug 05, 2016
Viewers discretion should be added to title cos of the dudes armpit. angry embarassed

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji And Her Boyfriend Leaving The Club (Photos) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 05, 2016
Make una free the guy armpit jooor angry angry Laura love am like that kiss kiss

But this guy NA Maye oh cheesy grin office lala
Re: Laura Ikeji And Her Boyfriend Leaving The Club (Photos) by columbus007(m): 3:27pm On Aug 05, 2016
2mrw now she will start going to media to and be telling us stories of how Stella got her groove back once the guy zoom off undecided
Re: Laura Ikeji And Her Boyfriend Leaving The Club (Photos) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 05, 2016
na waoh...this guy can afford buying her a brand new car but he cant afford common deodorant.just look at his end time looking armpit.very gross shocked
Re: Laura Ikeji And Her Boyfriend Leaving The Club (Photos) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 05, 2016
Check out comments. For once Nigerians are united on one issue

That this girl worwor cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Laura Ikeji And Her Boyfriend Leaving The Club (Photos) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 05, 2016
Handsomecole:
Unfortunately when Ugliness runs in your DNA no amount of money can cover it.

Ugly Laura, sweaty ampit boyfriend. Smellos. Quote me and call me a hater then i'll know you are blind angry
grin

Re: Laura Ikeji And Her Boyfriend Leaving The Club (Photos) by pacino26(m): 3:37pm On Aug 05, 2016
Is this baldy now occupying the Two Flats belonging to Laura. The last occupant left the two flats in a sorry state o. cool cool cool

Waiting for her to cry over abuse of "flat office" very soon.
Re: Laura Ikeji And Her Boyfriend Leaving The Club (Photos) by ventilation: 3:41pm On Aug 05, 2016
This is not news, they came together so should leave together (normal circumstance), it becomes news if he came with Laura and left with another babe. Laura ; try bleach your scalp too + when next you go shopping, remember your bf''s armpit. cheesy
Re: Laura Ikeji And Her Boyfriend Leaving The Club (Photos) by seangy4konji: 3:41pm On Aug 05, 2016
all this kids commenting on armpit of the guy...u never go club weh be say we deh dance remove cloth deh sweat like pig when everywhere don turnt....

as for laura...na smelly toto still deh dere....

Ambi pur things.
Re: Laura Ikeji And Her Boyfriend Leaving The Club (Photos) by lyfeonweb1: 3:43pm On Aug 05, 2016
Here's to my friends in the friendzone... I escaped it, I know you can too.

Read my signature.

Re: Laura Ikeji And Her Boyfriend Leaving The Club (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 3:43pm On Aug 05, 2016
Why she dey avoid the guy mouth? Halitosis ?
Re: Laura Ikeji And Her Boyfriend Leaving The Club (Photos) by Akalia(m): 3:53pm On Aug 05, 2016
All I see is Bleep buddies- it's all about pussy and dick for the duo.
Re: Laura Ikeji And Her Boyfriend Leaving The Club (Photos) by Fhowe: 4:00pm On Aug 05, 2016
na ikogosi warm spring dey the guy armpit ?
Re: Laura Ikeji And Her Boyfriend Leaving The Club (Photos) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 05, 2016
Gosh! Which mod pushed this to FP?. Wtf is the phrase "graphic photos"?? At least I would've braced myself up and opened the thread with caution!!
Re: Laura Ikeji And Her Boyfriend Leaving The Club (Photos) by Hakeem3(m): 4:04pm On Aug 05, 2016
konklud22:
hmmm. the boyfriends armpit tho angry

lol he fogot to use roll on grin
Re: Laura Ikeji And Her Boyfriend Leaving The Club (Photos) by OfficialAwol(m): 4:04pm On Aug 05, 2016
Someone should inquire if ugliness runs in the blood of the Ikejis.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Celebrates Somadina Adinma On His Birthday (Photos) / Toke Makinwa Signs Endosersment With Mecran (photo) / Lies: Duncan Mighty Denied By Nigerian Military School (Press Release)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.