Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:28 PM

Urgent Thread - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Urgent Thread (1000 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Thread by Oppy4God(f): 1:45pm On Aug 05, 2016
I am a graduate, seeking to be self-employed. i have little capital to start drinks business and i don't have money to rent a shop in Lagos. please i am looking for an open space where i can place a small container in any public institutions such as Unilag , Lasu , Luth etc within Lagos state where i can pay a token to the authority to rent the space. Nairalander kindly assist if you are connected or in any position to help. olaadebo309@gmail.com is my email addy. Thanks and God bless you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Urgent Thread by Oppy4God(f): 11:53am On Aug 06, 2016
lalastical abeg help me move this to the front page for nairalanders to help me.
Re: Urgent Thread by EfemenaXY: 1:25pm On Aug 06, 2016
Be specific

What exactly are you looking for from nlanders?
Re: Urgent Thread by Oppy4God(f): 1:45pm On Aug 06, 2016
[quote author=EfemenaXY post=48243635]Be specific

What exactly are you looking for from nlanders?[/quot
Thanks ......... connection to get an open space or shop in any public institutions where i can pay little money to start my business.God bless for replying me.
Re: Urgent Thread by Acidosis(m): 2:01pm On Aug 06, 2016
You need to go back to the drawing board.

You cannot sell drinks in just any allocated public institution. Have you considered your transport fee? Why don't you start something in your current location?

The distance from Unilag to Lasuth for instance is huge. LASU to my location is Hell. From my location to Luth, it would cost me N1000 daily (or more). That's one reason it is hard for some of us to accept certain jobs in Lagos. Start where you are, and don't work for Danfo drivers. They make more at the end of the day.
Re: Urgent Thread by Acidosis(m): 2:07pm On Aug 06, 2016
Let's talk more @OP
Re: Urgent Thread by redcurry(f): 2:59pm On Aug 06, 2016
moderator pls help op's ministry.help her to creat more awareness.btw.op am with acidosis on ds.transport in Lagos is killing.except maybe u live close to any of these higher institutions. it's going to be better,it's a matter of time.pele op.
Re: Urgent Thread by Oppy4God(f): 4:22pm On Aug 06, 2016
I am closer more to Luth in fact very close. closer to Unilag too
Re: Urgent Thread by Oppy4God(f): 4:23pm On Aug 06, 2016
Acidosis:
Let's talk more @OP

olaadebo309@gmail.com if you don't mind
Re: Urgent Thread by Acidosis(m): 4:37pm On Aug 06, 2016
Oppy4God:
olaadebo309@gmail.com if you don't mind
You have a mail
Re: Urgent Thread by Oppy4God(f): 8:45am On Aug 08, 2016
pls kindly help nairalander
Still need your connections nairalander
Re: Urgent Thread by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 25, 2016
Oppy4God:
pls kindly help nairalander
Still need your connections nairalander
Hello,

I took time to read a few of your comments, and must say you seem to be a good lady, very brave facing some tough challenges. I do not live in Nigeria, let alone lagos, so I am unable to help you. But I feel you are a nice person and deserve to have a decent shot in life.

I will be praying for you. May you be settled this year.

Greetings.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Thread by Oppy4God(f): 11:48am On Dec 26, 2016
Thank so much.......God bless for taking ur time to go thru some of my comments
LoJ:

Hello,

I took time to read a few of your comments, and must say you seem to be a good lady, very brave facing some tough challenges. I do not live in Nigeria, let alone lagos, so I am unable to help you. But I feel you are a nice person and deserve to have a decent shot in life.

I will be praying for you. May you be settled this year.

Greetings.

(1) (Reply)

Is Marijuana The Cause? Is Rehabilitation The Answer? / Have You Seen A Nigerian Lady This Calm? / New Year Of Depression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.