Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Nigerian Scammers Infect Themselves With Own Malware, New Wire-wire Fraud - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Scammers Infect Themselves With Own Malware, New Wire-wire Fraud (47584 Views)

It’s Time To Stop Laughing At Nigerian Scammers — Washington Post / Two Nigerian “big Boys” Jailed Over Wire Fraud In The U.S. - Pictures / US Jails Nigerian Man For $1m Wire Fraud (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Scammers Infect Themselves With Own Malware, New Wire-wire Fraud by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 05, 2016
Fp?
Re: Nigerian Scammers Infect Themselves With Own Malware, New Wire-wire Fraud by Forzap: 8:32pm On Aug 05, 2016
My favourite....wire wire cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Scammers Infect Themselves With Own Malware, New Wire-wire Fraud by ayooladee(f): 8:34pm On Aug 05, 2016
Peacetemi:
If only they could channel all that focus and energy into something positively productive, their lives would have been better off. Most of them just need fast money so they can impress some dirty-ass girl, typical dumb-ass mentality, they never see the bigger picture. This country has been damaged beyond repair. angry
Re: Nigerian Scammers Infect Themselves With Own Malware, New Wire-wire Fraud by bc0de(m): 8:38pm On Aug 05, 2016
DeCypherMe:
Too long

Summary please
Is this short article too long for you to read.

(see what I did there? wink
Re: Nigerian Scammers Infect Themselves With Own Malware, New Wire-wire Fraud by yomz1e(m): 8:39pm On Aug 05, 2016
If you believe this nonsense then you believe in APC change, 1st of all, the russians and Chinese hackers are behind this scam, spoofing Nigerian IPs and hiding their footprints. We don't even have good comes link to sustain such an attack , and I want to believe most companies operate behind a firewall and have IDS\IPS on their networks, perhaps their spam filter needs updating. Hell! they should even be thanking us for exposing their network vulnerabilities, they need to train their staffs on social engineering and other form of computer threats. Make them employ me to be their Info sec analyst. They just use Nigeria because almost everyone has heard of the advance fraud scheme.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Scammers Infect Themselves With Own Malware, New Wire-wire Fraud by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 05, 2016
ayooladee:
grin
grin What's funny.
Re: Nigerian Scammers Infect Themselves With Own Malware, New Wire-wire Fraud by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 05, 2016
bc0de:

Is this short article too long for you to read.

(see what I did there? wink

What did you do?

I can't see ooo. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Scammers Infect Themselves With Own Malware, New Wire-wire Fraud by DabuIIIT: 8:47pm On Aug 05, 2016
Afonja warriors who offered their sophisticated selves to transform into cocroaches,rats,snakes,lions,etc,to catch termites opps! militants,should quickly transform into voltronic e-cocroach and spiders and ejo ati oduma abi na ekù,and protech the zoo's cyber space and our accounts o..we cant afford to lose any single dime in this harsh economic dispensation brought upon everybody by a certain paedophilic dullapo prom daura..

Its friday nite yurr,who wanna join me at da roofs,vi?
grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Scammers Infect Themselves With Own Malware, New Wire-wire Fraud by nabiz(m): 8:47pm On Aug 05, 2016
How i wish nigerian government understand the value of her human resources. Imaging catching these guys young and use their brain in a legal productive way. This is a product of employing mumus in ministries why the brain roam on the street because they dont have god father. Up my guys cool mek una de spoil the image of una papa land. After all shame no dey catch mad man, na en family shame dey catch. Kudos guys

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Scammers Infect Themselves With Own Malware, New Wire-wire Fraud by axishale(m): 8:50pm On Aug 05, 2016
They're increasing the economic potential of the region they're living in by doing this, and I think they feel somewhat of a duty to do this,” Stewart says. grin grin
Our economy has alot something to gain from these wire wire boys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Scammers Infect Themselves With Own Malware, New Wire-wire Fraud by emperorchedda(m): 8:52pm On Aug 05, 2016
It's called Ali baba
Re: Nigerian Scammers Infect Themselves With Own Malware, New Wire-wire Fraud by Rexkingsley(m): 8:53pm On Aug 05, 2016
Niggas gats eat

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Scammers Infect Themselves With Own Malware, New Wire-wire Fraud by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 05, 2016
very interesting read
Re: Nigerian Scammers Infect Themselves With Own Malware, New Wire-wire Fraud by don4real18(m): 9:02pm On Aug 05, 2016
martineverest:
i saw this 'wire-wire' 419 scammer on an online news site:zdnet.com.i was amazed by a comment by one of thw white commenters.
he said:
'nigerian scammers have always been a lot creative.T's a pity that their talents arent directed towards problem solving and honest pursuits'

i just shook my head and almost shared tears.
what is different from you and Patience Jonathan that said "all this blood you are sharing" grin it's shed not shared

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Scammers Infect Themselves With Own Malware, New Wire-wire Fraud by maleeks(m): 9:03pm On Aug 05, 2016
Throw the money in the air bi eni to gba wire!
Re: Nigerian Scammers Infect Themselves With Own Malware, New Wire-wire Fraud by demzey(m): 9:06pm On Aug 05, 2016
I wish im learning computer science, d way virus wan finish my small phone ehn, me MUST sabi how to hack n create dat virus itself. Jus dat demand n supply is not giving me time
Re: Nigerian Scammers Infect Themselves With Own Malware, New Wire-wire Fraud by peeparty(m): 9:06pm On Aug 05, 2016

Thank you for sharing... please guys check my siggy.
Re: Nigerian Scammers Infect Themselves With Own Malware, New Wire-wire Fraud by chukzyblingz(m): 9:08pm On Aug 05, 2016
How did they infect themselves with the virus? They didn't discover all these from the so called virtual front view. I'm sure they did a kind of physical investigation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Scammers Infect Themselves With Own Malware, New Wire-wire Fraud by martineverest(m): 9:11pm On Aug 05, 2016
don4real18:

what is different from you and Patience Jonathan that said "all this blood you are sharing" grin it's shed not shared
we are both sharing...thanks for the correction,tho.......it just eluded me
Re: Nigerian Scammers Infect Themselves With Own Malware, New Wire-wire Fraud by Onexex(m): 9:12pm On Aug 05, 2016
Smh that's all I can say...
Re: Nigerian Scammers Infect Themselves With Own Malware, New Wire-wire Fraud by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:20pm On Aug 05, 2016
yomz1e:
If you believe this nonsense then you believe in APC change, 1st of all, the russians and Chinese hackers are behind this scam, spoofing Nigerian IPs and hiding their footprints. We don't even have good comes link to sustain such an attack , and I want to believe most companies operate behind a firewall and have IDS\IPS on their networks, perhaps their spam filter needs updating. Hell! they should even be thanking us for exposing their network vulnerabilities, they need to train their staffs on social engineering and other form of computer threats. Make them employ me to be their Info sec analyst. They just use Nigeria because almost everyone has heard of the advance fraud scheme.

You've said it all..... .

The only Scam Nigerian yahoo boys know is how to ask one fat oyibo woman to be wiring money for them.... The m no get time for all this plenty protocol!.... It's mainly the Russians and Phillipinos that will have time for this and use Nigeriam IP (for obvious reasons)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Scammers Infect Themselves With Own Malware, New Wire-wire Fraud by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 05, 2016
From the description of how it works....its seems like its gon be fun. Make those guys lemme be their apprentice oooo. grin
Re: Nigerian Scammers Infect Themselves With Own Malware, New Wire-wire Fraud by Akalia(m): 9:29pm On Aug 05, 2016
Na only Ali baba scamming they wan leak? How about IGM(i go marry) mtcheeew. Men must chop.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Scammers Infect Themselves With Own Malware, New Wire-wire Fraud by musicwriter(m): 9:31pm On Aug 05, 2016
martineverest:
i saw this 'wire-wire' 419 scammer on an online news site:zdnet.com.i was amazed by a comment by one of thw white commenters.
he said:
'nigerian scammers have always been a lot creative.T's a pity that their talents arent directed towards problem solving and honest pursuits'

i just shook my head and almost shed tears.

The biggest scammers are your leaders- all of them.

Several BILLIONS of Naira has been padded into your national budget by Dogara. Jibrin have reported the case to the appropriate authorities. All of a sudden the EFCC, police, ICPC, are locked in a debate on who's responsibility it is to get him arrested for fraud.

You should rather be crying for money stolen from you by your leaders, instead of crying for money taken from someone you don't know.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Scammers Infect Themselves With Own Malware, New Wire-wire Fraud by seangy4konji: 9:31pm On Aug 05, 2016
NO B TODAY!!!
Re: Nigerian Scammers Infect Themselves With Own Malware, New Wire-wire Fraud by Phi001(m): 9:34pm On Aug 05, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

You've said it all..... .

The only Scam Nigerian yahoo boys know is how to ask one fat oyibo woman to be wiring money for them.... The m no get time for all this plenty protocol!.... It's mainly the Russians and Phillipinos that will have time for this and use Nigeriam IP (for obvious reasons)

My thoughts exactly!!!
Re: Nigerian Scammers Infect Themselves With Own Malware, New Wire-wire Fraud by icyprince020(m): 9:36pm On Aug 05, 2016
Okumeme take over o !!!
Re: Nigerian Scammers Infect Themselves With Own Malware, New Wire-wire Fraud by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 05, 2016
This looks like someone is trying to pass an information
Re: Nigerian Scammers Infect Themselves With Own Malware, New Wire-wire Fraud by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 05, 2016
Okay oo, wire wire ryt? Give us their names nah
Re: Nigerian Scammers Infect Themselves With Own Malware, New Wire-wire Fraud by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 05, 2016
na people wey get brain dey do wire not for little boys who post or date hail boss them@investor_bj

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Scammers Infect Themselves With Own Malware, New Wire-wire Fraud by Ghost447(m): 9:55pm On Aug 05, 2016
martineverest:
he said:

i just shook my head and almost shed tears.
Don't mind those racists, if you go back to the history of scamming you will discover how Western people started it and even till tomorrow they're still doing it, but when we do it they make it seems like it is our thing. They thought us how to do fraud and now they marvel at our expertise. Fraud is bad, but it is not peculiar to us alone.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend / Bayelsa Final Year Student Commits Suicide After Quarrel With Girlfriend. Photos / Goat Thieves Caught And Paraded With The Goat They Stole(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.