Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Nigerian Scammers Infect Themselves With Own Malware, New Wire-wire Fraud - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Scammers Infect Themselves With Own Malware, New Wire-wire Fraud (47580 Views)

It’s Time To Stop Laughing At Nigerian Scammers — Washington Post / Two Nigerian “big Boys” Jailed Over Wire Fraud In The U.S. - Pictures / US Jails Nigerian Man For $1m Wire Fraud (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Scammers Infect Themselves With Own Malware, New Wire-wire Fraud by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:07pm On Aug 05, 2016
martineverest:
i saw this 'wire-wire' 419 scammer on an online news site:zdnet.com.i was amazed by a comment by one of thw white commenters.
he said:
'nigerian scammers have always been a lot creative.T's a pity that their talents arent directed towards problem solving and honest pursuits'

i just shook my head and almost shed tears.

but dude this is a old fact and old news, since the late 90s and 200s... people have always said Nigerians that are scammers it's a pity they don't use it for positive but let's face reality, it's difficult but provides them an easy life, they don't go to work, they stay clean, they get all these our girls running after them, queing just for 2k, 5k, 10k and more, we see these guys all the time, if not for a few of us that actually earn a good living and work in a reputable place, they intimidate, the good life attracts, it's a sad but true fact, the feeling that u can buy any phone, any shoe, top and all that and get girls easy is more than enough most Nigerian youths, especially the ones in Lag and south here, a lot have fropped out of school and u see them just laying about hoping for their lucking day, doing absolutely nothing and our girls love them and after they would say it's buharis fault or it's Jonathan's fault..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Scammers Infect Themselves With Own Malware, New Wire-wire Fraud by Foxycute(m): 10:18pm On Aug 05, 2016
AWON working boiz let the hustle continue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Scammers Infect Themselves With Own Malware, New Wire-wire Fraud by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 05, 2016
Lets not sweat it jare, God made us Scmmers. Live with it.

President, VP, Governors, NASS, Pastor, Imam, Ladies, bobos, even children- yes try to send a kid on errand without giving him or her the change and see the eyes change grin

We is ALL Scammers cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Scammers Infect Themselves With Own Malware, New Wire-wire Fraud by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 05, 2016
No wire no light [color=#990000][/color] grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Scammers Infect Themselves With Own Malware, New Wire-wire Fraud by dayveed1(m): 10:41pm On Aug 05, 2016
And look at how they analyzes it like it's that easy.. This shit takes time, energy and money!!! Guys must eat!
Re: Nigerian Scammers Infect Themselves With Own Malware, New Wire-wire Fraud by drmikeadams(m): 11:02pm On Aug 05, 2016
Ali baba paying since d days of Abraham
Re: Nigerian Scammers Infect Themselves With Own Malware, New Wire-wire Fraud by ginggerxy: 11:15pm On Aug 05, 2016
Hadez:
How does this affect my signature? undecided
see ur small yansh cheesy wink
Re: Nigerian Scammers Infect Themselves With Own Malware, New Wire-wire Fraud by henrimoto(m): 11:37pm On Aug 05, 2016
martineverest:
i saw this 'wire-wire' 419 scammer on an online news site:zdnet.com.i was amazed by a comment by one of thw white commenters.
he said:
'nigerian scammers have always been a lot creative.T's a pity that their talents arent directed towards problem solving and honest pursuits'

. Very True. If you see the ways this guys do come up formats; as in, convincing formats, if you didnt know of it earlier, you would fall for it.

I do wonder, why not channel this creativity and energy to coming up with positive ideas that will impact humanity.

Help us O' LORD.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Scammers Infect Themselves With Own Malware, New Wire-wire Fraud by martineverest(m): 11:46pm On Aug 05, 2016
henrimoto:
. Very True. If you see the ways this guys do come up formats; as in, convincing formats, if you didnt know of it earlier, you would fall for it.

I do wonder, why not channel this creativity and energy to coming up with positive ideas that will impact humanity.

Help us O' LORD.
its baffling,bro.....if they channel their intelligence and ingenuity into something creative,nigeria would be a leading tech/innovation hub

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Scammers Infect Themselves With Own Malware, New Wire-wire Fraud by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 05, 2016
Peacetemi:
If only they could channel all that focus and energy into something positively productive, their lives would have been better off. Most of them just need fast money so they can impress some dirty-ass girl, typical dumb-ass mentality, they never see the bigger picture. This country has been damaged beyond repair. angry

As in ehn.
Re: Nigerian Scammers Infect Themselves With Own Malware, New Wire-wire Fraud by Nobody: 12:11am On Aug 06, 2016
martineverest:
he said:

Tell that to buhari
Re: Nigerian Scammers Infect Themselves With Own Malware, New Wire-wire Fraud by HIPROFILE(m): 1:03am On Aug 06, 2016
WHY ARE THESE WHITE IDIOTS(RACISTS) CRYING FOWL. IF AT ALL ITS ONLY AFRICANS THAT CARRY OUT THESE FRAUDULENT ACTS I WOULDN'T SAY MUCH THAN THEY CAUSED IT ALL...... THEY USED OUR FATHERS MOTHERS BROTHERS AND SISTERS AS SLAVES WHILE DEVELOPING THEIR COUNTRIES, TAUGHT OUR LEADERS HOW TO BE CORRUPT ALL FOR THEIR CONTINUING SELFISH INTEREST TO HAVE AFRICA DEPEND ON THEM FOR EVERYTHING AND REMAIN FAR UNDER DEVELOPED..... MTCHEEEWWW..... EM NEVER SEE SOMETHING..........I WISH I KNOW HOW TO DO ALL THIS I SWEAR DEY GO CRY FOR MY HAND....

DEVIL PUNISH THEM! GREEDY IDIOTS, THE WHITES REMAIN THE TRUE DEFINITION OF CORRUPTION.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Scammers Infect Themselves With Own Malware, New Wire-wire Fraud by ponpon(m): 1:04am On Aug 06, 2016
lol, alibaba don cast..one format cast..more on street..una go catch tire..only if una fit catch otumokpo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Scammers Infect Themselves With Own Malware, New Wire-wire Fraud by Ojady(m): 2:26am On Aug 06, 2016
Very informative, however, my dear readers, there is nothing new about the fact that Nigerians are one of the most brilliant minds in the world, the purposes to which such ingenuity are used are borne by a number of factors, a major one being the dearth of opportunities to groom and channel it to societally benefit Nigeria as a whole.
Without further ado, this piece is a witty sales pitch... How? The writer wants us to believe scammers have devised a new way of hacking, they paint scenarios of the modus operandi involved, how much people, smes, organizations have lost blah di blah di... One reads on and is utterly taken with just how much havoc they can perpetrate actually and potentially... And then they deliver to you the main objective of the piece "...Stewart and Bettke have also uploaded a program to GitHub that detects digital artifacts that remain on an altered invoice to tip employees off to suspicious activity..." which is inform and sell you 'a program'. Every reader is perhaps searching for the name, where to purchase and how to, now... Impressive...
Re: Nigerian Scammers Infect Themselves With Own Malware, New Wire-wire Fraud by Chiscomax(m): 5:01am On Aug 06, 2016
Peacetemi:
If only they could channel all that focus and energy into something positively productive, their lives would have been better off. Most of them just need fast money so they can impress some dirty-ass girl, typical dumb-ass mentality, they never see the bigger picture. This country has been damaged beyond repair. angry

You are not talking sense. Your Country does not regard hardwork but easy spending. Your politicians does not encourage skill and talent.
Re: Nigerian Scammers Infect Themselves With Own Malware, New Wire-wire Fraud by holyeye1989(m): 6:17am On Aug 06, 2016
YBNL Present."Throw the money in the air bi eni to gba wire
They say my level too low
Baba God dey lift me higher eh"

So wetin we go do this case now.this Nigerian celeb. Confirm say na baba God work.
Re: Nigerian Scammers Infect Themselves With Own Malware, New Wire-wire Fraud by amagunnerfan: 6:43am On Aug 06, 2016
Where in the article did it say Nigerian scammers? Seun or his moderators need to know Nairaland is now a big place, don't allow this to be use for negative publicity of our country.

This is just rubbish.
Re: Nigerian Scammers Infect Themselves With Own Malware, New Wire-wire Fraud by ashjay001(m): 7:03am On Aug 06, 2016
martineverest:
he said:

Necessity begets invention! With a better country, they might have no need to be actively creative. All things work together for good!
Re: Nigerian Scammers Infect Themselves With Own Malware, New Wire-wire Fraud by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 06, 2016
The title and the topic been discussed is so ambiguous . So they installed '' own malware '' which inturns monitor their activities undecided?

This one self is even too hectic, there is another type of wire wire cheesy. I was happy I didn't see BOA there wink op please remove this topic it's too expository

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Scammers Infect Themselves With Own Malware, New Wire-wire Fraud by willibounce1(m): 8:19am On Aug 06, 2016
We have scammers all over the world. this writer has decided to pick Africa just to help sell their stupid software. All the anti orisirisi they came up with didn't stop Internet fraud and that's because we have more advanced scammers in advanced countries like Russia, UK,USA and so on. The scammers in Africa are learners
Re: Nigerian Scammers Infect Themselves With Own Malware, New Wire-wire Fraud by Kebsy(m): 8:30am On Aug 06, 2016
Oh God see people wia dey ontop on dia game.....wen I go learn ds kind one? Baba God join me wit ds kind friends jor
Re: Nigerian Scammers Infect Themselves With Own Malware, New Wire-wire Fraud by felixdanielthed(m): 10:44am On Aug 06, 2016
johnstar:
grin
Nigerians and scamming
Two.insperable.birds
Re: Nigerian Scammers Infect Themselves With Own Malware, New Wire-wire Fraud by emitheo(m): 12:04pm On Aug 06, 2016
cool & clean scam....
Re: Nigerian Scammers Infect Themselves With Own Malware, New Wire-wire Fraud by asahnwaKC: 3:36pm On Aug 06, 2016
Stay there de write epistle ..while guys are confirming payments.. tongue
Re: Nigerian Scammers Infect Themselves With Own Malware, New Wire-wire Fraud by oaroloye(m): 10:58pm On Aug 06, 2016
I have always said that there is no way that Nigerians can scam Oyinbos, that they do not know exactly know they are, and where they are.

The only money our scamsters get is the money they willingly gave away, TO BUY OUR NATIONAL REPUTATION.

Don't you remember what DONALD TRUMP said?

That he wanted to use the excuse of our scammers to impose restrictions on our Internet?
Re: Nigerian Scammers Infect Themselves With Own Malware, New Wire-wire Fraud by okingslice(m): 11:11pm On Aug 06, 2016
[code][/code] kiss
Where do we from here topic deceivingly different from post op becareful
Re: Nigerian Scammers Infect Themselves With Own Malware, New Wire-wire Fraud by funnynation(m): 7:25am On May 06, 2018
alexistaiwo:
Wire-wire kò
Tire-tire ni
Wetin concern me.

Finally you have joined the scammer list on Nairaland. So you have been planning on how to scam, now that you have done that hope you're good now
Re: Nigerian Scammers Infect Themselves With Own Malware, New Wire-wire Fraud by ColtonAngel: 11:46am On Jul 08, 2020
This is my first visit to your web journal! We are a group of volunteers and new activities in the same specialty. Website gave us helpful data to work. kıbrıs uçak biletleri

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend / Bayelsa Final Year Student Commits Suicide After Quarrel With Girlfriend. Photos / Goat Thieves Caught And Paraded With The Goat They Stole(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.