Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

5 Unnecessary Things Warri Girls Do In Relationships - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Unnecessary Things Warri Girls Do In Relationships (37178 Views)

Sexy Warri Girls Vs Sexy Ibgo Girls / 11 Things All Girls Do After Sex But Never Admit To / "Warri Babes To Dey Lie" Guys Can You Date Warri Girls?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Unnecessary Things Warri Girls Do In Relationships by Realme2(m): 5:38am On Aug 06, 2016
You are right
Re: 5 Unnecessary Things Warri Girls Do In Relationships by kelvinBisong: 6:31am On Aug 06, 2016
not only warri girl, maghi girls in borno state did more then warri girl.
Re: 5 Unnecessary Things Warri Girls Do In Relationships by Pylony(m): 8:55am On Aug 06, 2016
Warri gals should just go join the Nigerian Wrestling Federation NWF..lolx.
Re: 5 Unnecessary Things Warri Girls Do In Relationships by HeavenlyBang(m): 9:53am On Aug 06, 2016
This guy just dey misyarn. I sure say you never enter Waffi.

1 Like

Re: 5 Unnecessary Things Warri Girls Do In Relationships by forexbinary: 4:19pm On Aug 06, 2016
allanphash7:
A drunkard woke up one morning deeply repentant after a bitter fight with his wife the previous night. He noticed with dismay the crate of beer bottles that had caused the fight.
He took it outside and started smashing the empty bottles one by one onto the wall. He smashed the first bottle swearing, "you are the reason I fought with my wife". He smashed the second bottle, "you are the reason I don't love my children". He smashed the third bottle, "you are the reason I don't have a decent job". When he took the fourth bottle, he realized that the bottle was still sealed, full and cold. He hesitated for a moment and said "you stand aside. I know you were not involved".

See OP, holds PHD for Mumuology grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Breaks His Leg After Saving His Fiance From A Speeding Car (photos) / 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys / Mom Cries Out After She Found Her Body Photoshopped In Another Lady's Face

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.