Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,247 members, 7,780,499 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:36 PM

The President Of This Country Has Rendered Me : - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The President Of This Country Has Rendered Me : (640 Views)

Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS / Insecurity In The North Has Rendered Country Prostrate –gen Shagaya / VP Namadi Sambo Unhappy With Okonjo-iweala - She's Rendered Me Redundant!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The President Of This Country Has Rendered Me : by Fineone2yk(m): 1:36pm On Sep 22, 2009
well im from nigeria 23yrs i just want to let you all know that im dieing in my country, since i finished my secondary school here in my country im doing nothing, im the bread winner of my own family but im doing nothing so u all use it to know that we are i mean i and my family are going hungry in my fathers land i regret being a nigerian, since i stoped school i whent into football i know i know how to play but here to get a local club that u will play so u will be paid atleast small money in other to feed my family, if u dnt have any body u will not get a club rather they will put the person that give them bribe, i just want to play my football out side the country, please anybody that has a link to get me a visa so i can go to europ or america even assia to play so i can be seen in the world as well earm money so i can help my family, i dnt want money or any othe thing i know i dnt have money but with the visa i can begg my uncles and other peoples money 4 tiket please what i need is link to get me a visa please my peoples, my email adress if fineone2yk@yahoo.com, my phone number in 2348036348188, please i dnt have money but i dnt want money 4rm you all but visa please brthren, thanks and do have a bessful day,

franklin[color=green][/color]
Re: The President Of This Country Has Rendered Me : by strangleyo: 1:43pm On Sep 22, 2009
fail
Re: The President Of This Country Has Rendered Me : by Gamine(f): 2:40pm On Sep 22, 2009
lwkmd!!
Re: The President Of This Country Has Rendered Me : by platinumnk(f): 8:28pm On Sep 22, 2009
see what our country has done to us cry cry cry cry
Re: The President Of This Country Has Rendered Me : by Fineone2yk(m): 10:02am On Sep 23, 2009
hi platu well the country has realy rendered so many people usless but not me, i no is bad 4 now but is real going to be allright with me, nomather the stupidity of our president i must succeed, well i say a very big thank to amm my fans here we will triungh at last believe me, and the people like mr presidentoooooooooooo will be missing in the world, as 4 some people that said failled i dnt balmme u all maybe ur dad or any body related to you is taking brib through some were and with that u bragg like a durlard, mr president enjoy ok why i franklin stervs ok, it shall be all right some day, mmbaka said that[ UWA NA EME NTUARI,NDI BU UZO GA EKPERE AZU,NDI NA ACHIACHI KPACHARA ANYA HA MAKA NA UWAA GA ATUARI RI] and as 4 u sykophants the lord will surly expose u all one day, im realy going hungry and some people are eating like tommorow no dey, in my father land some are meant to rule why some are meant to sufer but u all that are sufering dnt woryy the lord is alive and he shal one day wipe our tears, and please anybody that will help me in what i said be please inthe name of god do it 4 me 4 the sake of god thanks my number still 08036348188, and my email adress, fineone2yk@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Ibori: I Won’t Cooperate With Uk - Aondoakaa - Says ‘my Critics Are Illiterates’ / Nigeria Can Get 18,000mw From Renewable Energy / Apga Congress: Ojukwu Congratulates Obi :where Is Emeka Etiaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.