Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,923 members, 7,802,998 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

How Possessive Parents Behave When They Suspect You're Seeing Someone - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Possessive Parents Behave When They Suspect You're Seeing Someone (5752 Views)

My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. / 10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She's Seeing Someone Else! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Possessive Parents Behave When They Suspect You're Seeing Someone by ivyy(f): 11:03am On Aug 06, 2016
Oahray:
You make that jersey look good. Barca fan?

Naa man utd grin
Re: How Possessive Parents Behave When They Suspect You're Seeing Someone by handsam(m): 11:45am On Aug 06, 2016
ivyy:

Naa man utd grin

United for life grin
Re: How Possessive Parents Behave When They Suspect You're Seeing Someone by tens4real(m): 12:22pm On Aug 06, 2016
Queenbeee:
That number four ehn, my dad is like a monitoring spirit.
He's always the first to comment on all my fb photos, he sent me my first message on IMO. I don tier for the man cheesy
don't be surprise if he is reading this too
Re: How Possessive Parents Behave When They Suspect You're Seeing Someone by kennynelcon(m): 2:02pm On Aug 06, 2016
ivyy:

Naa man utd grin
shocked U look sweet on FCB
Re: How Possessive Parents Behave When They Suspect You're Seeing Someone by Oahray: 5:31pm On Aug 06, 2016
ivyy:

Naa man utd grin
na Barca fit you pass
Re: How Possessive Parents Behave When They Suspect You're Seeing Someone by ivyy(f): 7:45pm On Aug 06, 2016
kennynelcon:

shocked U look sweet on FCB

Thanks dear.

1 Like

Re: How Possessive Parents Behave When They Suspect You're Seeing Someone by ivyy(f): 7:47pm On Aug 06, 2016
handsam:

United for life grin

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Possessive Parents Behave When They Suspect You're Seeing Someone by Layiwoo(m): 7:29am On Aug 20, 2016
ivyy:

Naa man utd grin

When you see a pretty lady..know she is a Man Utd fan!!! cool
Re: How Possessive Parents Behave When They Suspect You're Seeing Someone by ivyy(f): 8:12pm On Aug 23, 2016
Layiwoo:

When you see a pretty lady..know she is a Man Utd fan!!! cool

Awww thanks grin

Btwn

EmperorLee shocked

1 Like

Re: How Possessive Parents Behave When They Suspect You're Seeing Someone by EmperorLee(m): 8:31pm On Aug 23, 2016
ivyy:

Awww thanks grin

Btwn

EmperorLee shocked

Lol wah?
Re: How Possessive Parents Behave When They Suspect You're Seeing Someone by RAKITIC: 6:11am On Sep 01, 2016
ivyy:

Awww thanks grin

Btwn
EmperorLee shocked
Happy new month

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Invitation To The Lagos Sex Party / What Easy Meal Can You Give A Lady On Her First Visit To Your House / Closed thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.