Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

I Never Discredited Ize-Iyamu, Produce video evidence of your visit - Onojie - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Never Discredited Ize-Iyamu, Produce video evidence of your visit - Onojie (19782 Views)

Sex Scandal: US To Present Video Evidence / Profile Of Osagie Ize-Iyamu PDP Governorship Candidate In Edo / Osagie Ize-Iyamu Wins Edo PDP Governorship Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Never Discredited Ize-Iyamu, Produce video evidence of your visit - Onojie by JuliettaBitch(f): 6:00pm On Aug 05, 2016
THE Traditional ruler of Uromi in Esan North East Local Government, His Royal Highness, Anslem Okojie, Onojie of Uromi, on Friday, refuted claims attributed him in the media, to have declared distrust in the Edo State governorship aspirant of Peoples Democratic Party, Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu, due to the party's track record of under development in Esan community and other alleged claims.

This was even as he challenged the All Progressives Congress, APC, and a national daily (not Vanguard) to present evidence of such statement or risk charges for misrepresentation of character.

In a statement made available to Vanguard, by its National Secretary, Chief Oza Francis, the monarch said: "Let it be noted that the Onojie of Uromi had never said the following during the visit of Governor Adams Oshiomole and his entourage to the Palace.
"That he does not trust Pastor Osagie Ize Iyamu to be the Governor of Edo State, but rather, Ize I yamu was welcome to his palace 30 times a day if he wants because they are personal friends.

"That Chief Tony Anenih cannot control him, Chief Tony Anenih is an illustrious son of Esan land and Uromi in particular, and we are so proud of him.

"That the PDP had made many unfulfilled promises in Esan land, HRH did not even make any reference to PDP during his speech."

However, highlights of what the Onojie said to the Governor and his entourage were, "that the Governor and his entourage breached Protocol by going to the Campaign Venue first before coming to the Palace, and that he respects protocol when he is in Government House, and as such he expected them to do the same in Uromi.

The statement noted that "Also, the explanation of the N6 million was as a result of the falsehood being spread by the Onojie of Opojie, that he was not part of the endorsement of Pastor Ize Iyamu by the Enijies in Esan land."

He added that the 29 Enijie's including the Onojie of Opoji unanimously endorsed the candidacy of Ize Iyamu, and they still stand by that decision.

Adding, "Moreso, the Onojie thanked Oshiomole for the two Road Projects done in Uromi and the Town Hall he built for the Efandion Community. The Onojie therefore challenged the APC and the national daily to as a matter of urgency produce the video evidence of their visit to the palace on Wednesday, August 3, 2016, in order to clear the air on what actually transpired during the visit and set the records straight for posterity sake."

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/edo-2016-produce-video-evidence-of-your-visit-to-my-palace-onojie-of-uromi-tells-apc/

10 Likes

Re: I Never Discredited Ize-Iyamu, Produce video evidence of your visit - Onojie by JuliettaBitch(f): 6:02pm On Aug 05, 2016
Chaiii

It will never be well with APC and all their deluded zombies

cc: NgeneUkwune

140 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Never Discredited Ize-Iyamu, Produce video evidence of your visit - Onojie by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 6:03pm On Aug 05, 2016
GOD! Wetin we do to deserve APC ?

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Never Discredited Ize-Iyamu, Produce video evidence of your visit - Onojie by CHANNELStv2020: 6:03pm On Aug 05, 2016
NA TODAY UNA KNOW?
Re: I Never Discredited Ize-Iyamu, Produce video evidence of your visit - Onojie by betterABIAstate: 6:04pm On Aug 05, 2016
Are u serious? they said they will provide 200,000 jobs in edo

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Never Discredited Ize-Iyamu, Produce video evidence of your visit - Onojie by GudluckIBB(m): 6:04pm On Aug 05, 2016
This is what happens when Traditional Rulers who are suppose to ensure peace and tranquilty in their dormain dablles into politics.

Same goes with religious leaders.
The Love of money has damaged a lot of reputation.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Never Discredited Ize-Iyamu, Produce video evidence of your visit - Onojie by FagsamPHP(m): 6:04pm On Aug 05, 2016
Interviewer: The weather is hot
Lai Mohammed: it's due to PDP's 16yrs Misrule,they stole everything including ozone layer.....

APC & Lies

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Never Discredited Ize-Iyamu, Produce video evidence of your visit - Onojie by Jombojombo(m): 6:05pm On Aug 05, 2016
APC is evil... Evil is APC

NgeneUkwune over you and all your fellow zombies

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Never Discredited Ize-Iyamu, Produce video evidence of your visit - Onojie by Jombojombo(m): 6:07pm On Aug 05, 2016
APC's lie busted cheesy

GEJ right now will be like...

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Never Discredited Ize-Iyamu, Produce video evidence of your visit - Onojie by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 05, 2016
Adding, "Moreso, the Onojie thanked Oshiomole for the two Road Projects done in Uromi and the Town Hall he built for the Efandion Community."

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/edo-2016-produce-video-evidence-of-your-visit-to-my-palace-onojie-of-uromi-tells-apc/

I thought PDP said Oshiomole did nothing in Esan Land.! Only Uromi as a town got two roads!!!

3 Likes

Re: I Never Discredited Ize-Iyamu, Produce video evidence of your visit - Onojie by JuliettaBitch(f): 6:15pm On Aug 05, 2016
He added that the 29 Enijie's including the Onojie of Opoji unanimously endorsed the candidacy of Ize Iyamu, and they still stand by that decision
Case closed!

Ize Iyamu is our next Governor!

PDP is the Party!!

APC/Osho baba can go and die

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Never Discredited Ize-Iyamu, Produce video evidence of your visit - Onojie by Jombojombo(m): 6:21pm On Aug 05, 2016
tuale4u:

I thought PDP said Oshiomole did nothing in Esan Land.! Only Uromi as a town got two roads!!!

Zombie spotted

Is that all you have to say about this shameful lie by your paymasters?

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Never Discredited Ize-Iyamu, Produce video evidence of your visit - Onojie by Paperwhite(m): 6:24pm On Aug 05, 2016
APC have now given more insight on the concepts of lies,propaganda & politics of deceit as far as Nigeria is concerned.Even Joseph Gobblens of the infamous Adolf Hitler Nazi's regime must be reeking in envy how they have been sent into complete oblivion by the antecedents of this most evil political party of our time.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Never Discredited Ize-Iyamu, Produce video evidence of your visit - Onojie by Paperwhite(m): 6:29pm On Aug 05, 2016
tuale4u:

The tread is about the fallacy being spread or propagated by your evil party.Leave trash for LASWMA bro.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Never Discredited Ize-Iyamu, Produce video evidence of your visit - Onojie by Paperwhite(m): 6:31pm On Aug 05, 2016
Jombojombo:

Zombie spotted

Is that all you have to say about this shameful lie by your paymasters?
You mind the zombie?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Never Discredited Ize-Iyamu, Produce video evidence of your visit - Onojie by Jazzlite: 6:32pm On Aug 05, 2016
APC is a fearsome party

5 Likes

Re: I Never Discredited Ize-Iyamu, Produce video evidence of your visit - Onojie by Jombojombo(m): 6:44pm On Aug 05, 2016
APC and lies are like...

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Discredited Ize-Iyamu, Produce video evidence of your visit - Onojie by Nwaoguta(m): 7:05pm On Aug 05, 2016
oshiomole is a monkey' buhari is an idiot' tinubu is a thief' a.p.c is evil.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Never Discredited Ize-Iyamu, Produce video evidence of your visit - Onojie by Jombojombo(m): 7:08pm On Aug 05, 2016
How can you lie against someone that you know quite well that he is still alive. Were they expecting the man to keep mute?

APC is just soo senseless

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Discredited Ize-Iyamu, Produce video evidence of your visit - Onojie by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 05, 2016
If there was ever a doubt that APC is basically lies and lies... this is it.

This is outrageous, incredulous.... and hilarious

Cook up a story about a living person.. an oba at that. Meanwhile they said they will create 200000 jobs

Me sha, I still prefer obaseki to Ize iyamo. It appears Ize iyamo is an old stock of PDP without any new ideas

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Discredited Ize-Iyamu, Produce video evidence of your visit - Onojie by highmood(m): 7:52pm On Aug 05, 2016
I can't fit laugh!

1 Like

Re: I Never Discredited Ize-Iyamu, Produce video evidence of your visit - Onojie by iokpebholo: 8:01pm On Aug 05, 2016
I knew it my onojie can never make such careless statement.well as for me and my street we will vote ize iyamu. #forestguardstreet4izeiyamu#

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Discredited Ize-Iyamu, Produce video evidence of your visit - Onojie by Pidggin(f): 8:02pm On Aug 05, 2016
grin I no fit laff

3 Likes

Re: I Never Discredited Ize-Iyamu, Produce video evidence of your visit - Onojie by Jirate(m): 8:13pm On Aug 05, 2016
PDP all the way, 1$ is now N400 and it still climbing while our beloved Naira is falling like no man business, APC is a Deadly Virus.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Discredited Ize-Iyamu, Produce video evidence of your visit - Onojie by 4wrd9ja: 9:24pm On Aug 05, 2016
Jombojombo:
How can you lie against someone that you know quite well that he is still alive. Were they expecting the man to keep mute?

APC is just soo senseless
when the man is not Jonathan..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Never Discredited Ize-Iyamu, Produce video evidence of your visit - Onojie by Jombojombo(m): 9:29pm On Aug 05, 2016
APC is the most useless party in the whole world

Lalasticlala Mydn44

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Discredited Ize-Iyamu, Produce video evidence of your visit - Onojie by thundabot(f): 9:35pm On Aug 05, 2016
peace
Re: I Never Discredited Ize-Iyamu, Produce video evidence of your visit - Onojie by brixton: 9:35pm On Aug 05, 2016
The fear of APC and their propaganda will prolong your life!

Jesus Christ, see big lie!!!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Discredited Ize-Iyamu, Produce video evidence of your visit - Onojie by counsellorwiser(m): 9:35pm On Aug 05, 2016
grin

Another lie busted!

Apc and lies are twin devils.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Discredited Ize-Iyamu, Produce video evidence of your visit - Onojie by inkpixel: 9:36pm On Aug 05, 2016
lol see their life
Re: I Never Discredited Ize-Iyamu, Produce video evidence of your visit - Onojie by Toluwani113: 9:37pm On Aug 05, 2016
APC and Lie

16 Likes

Re: I Never Discredited Ize-Iyamu, Produce video evidence of your visit - Onojie by martineverest(m): 9:42pm On Aug 05, 2016
ojie don change mouth o o...pdp is now d highest bidder

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo: I Will Fight For Nigeria’s Unity Till I Die / From Denial To Blame Game — Army And Lagos Governmet Spat On Lekki Shooting / Akpabio Clinches APC Senate Ticket For Akwa Ibom West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.