Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,206 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Toyin Aimaku’s Fan Commented On The Exposure Of Private Part In New Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Aimaku’s Fan Commented On The Exposure Of Private Part In New Photo (66477 Views)

Rihanna’s Response To Fan Who Commented On Her “Stretch Marks” (Photos) / Toyin Aimaku's Ex Finally Confesses. / Finishing! See How Toyin Aimaku's Ex Husband Throw Shades At Her Reality Show. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Aimaku’s Fan Commented On The Exposure Of Private Part In New Photo by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 05, 2016
he nollywood actress, Toyin Aimaku took to her Instagram page to inform her fans on her live appearance at the 2nd edition of Afro-Heritage Broadcasting and Entertainment Awards (AHBEA) on Saturday, 20th August, 2016 in Houston Texas.

Meanwhile, one of her fans commented on the exposure of private parts in her Instagram photo.

http://seganaija.com/2016/08/04/toyin-aimakus-fan-commented-on-the-exposure-of-private-part-in-new-photo/

Re: Toyin Aimaku’s Fan Commented On The Exposure Of Private Part In New Photo by HungerBAD: 6:08pm On Aug 05, 2016
I see parts but nothing private.

Moreover,who made people the Moral Police?If any woman is comfortable in whatever she is wearing,then we should let her be.

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Toyin Aimaku’s Fan Commented On The Exposure Of Private Part In New Photo by Fynestboi: 6:12pm On Aug 05, 2016
Where is the private part?

159 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Toyin Aimaku’s Fan Commented On The Exposure Of Private Part In New Photo by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 05, 2016
Eya. Make una leave Toyin
Re: Toyin Aimaku’s Fan Commented On The Exposure Of Private Part In New Photo by hungryboy(m): 6:22pm On Aug 05, 2016
I'm very disappointed in the Op,
I click here to watch blue film oh

13 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimaku’s Fan Commented On The Exposure Of Private Part In New Photo by goldbim(f): 7:16pm On Aug 05, 2016
grin noffin private..it's THEIR property(vaseline crew)..enjoy..just a slight drag of that top and you'll see her tips..her body,her life.

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimaku’s Fan Commented On The Exposure Of Private Part In New Photo by Opistorincos(m): 10:20pm On Aug 05, 2016
On behalf of the Vaseline crew, I will like to shut the critics up as we are fully in support of this act

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Aimaku’s Fan Commented On The Exposure Of Private Part In New Photo by Purpletee(f): 1:03am On Aug 06, 2016
hero ke...heroine ni...

her body her life.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimaku’s Fan Commented On The Exposure Of Private Part In New Photo by Fidelismaria: 5:31am On Aug 06, 2016
undecided
Were d pri8 part dey cos me no see anytin oooo

Busybody fans

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimaku’s Fan Commented On The Exposure Of Private Part In New Photo by Inspectahdeck(m): 6:14am On Aug 06, 2016
Hero?

People misuse words nowadays.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimaku’s Fan Commented On The Exposure Of Private Part In New Photo by Samtoby(m): 6:23am On Aug 06, 2016
TBH some Nigerians (especially girls) need brain update.... Where is the private Part??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Aimaku’s Fan Commented On The Exposure Of Private Part In New Photo by milky3(f): 9:16am On Aug 06, 2016
ok
Re: Toyin Aimaku’s Fan Commented On The Exposure Of Private Part In New Photo by lative(m): 9:28am On Aug 06, 2016
that s her problem n that of her husband(s)
Re: Toyin Aimaku’s Fan Commented On The Exposure Of Private Part In New Photo by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 06, 2016
i don't know why i just don't like this girl embarassed undecided

4 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimaku’s Fan Commented On The Exposure Of Private Part In New Photo by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 06, 2016
We should be used to this already
Re: Toyin Aimaku’s Fan Commented On The Exposure Of Private Part In New Photo by buharisbae(f): 1:28pm On Aug 06, 2016
what's naked here?
Re: Toyin Aimaku’s Fan Commented On The Exposure Of Private Part In New Photo by ucee64(m): 1:29pm On Aug 06, 2016
mtcheew how is it my business.
Re: Toyin Aimaku’s Fan Commented On The Exposure Of Private Part In New Photo by iykekelvins(m): 1:32pm On Aug 06, 2016
Naija like wahala, Lol
Re: Toyin Aimaku’s Fan Commented On The Exposure Of Private Part In New Photo by efilefun(m): 1:32pm On Aug 06, 2016
lol
Re: Toyin Aimaku’s Fan Commented On The Exposure Of Private Part In New Photo by muaa(f): 1:32pm On Aug 06, 2016
@commentator, if she exposes too much private part then F**king unfollow her. Tattafo
Re: Toyin Aimaku’s Fan Commented On The Exposure Of Private Part In New Photo by watchindelta(m): 1:35pm On Aug 06, 2016
rush in big hisssss
Re: Toyin Aimaku’s Fan Commented On The Exposure Of Private Part In New Photo by skalett(f): 1:35pm On Aug 06, 2016
Ok
Re: Toyin Aimaku’s Fan Commented On The Exposure Of Private Part In New Photo by GallantKing(m): 1:36pm On Aug 06, 2016
where Is the private part? Nonsense post on front page.
Re: Toyin Aimaku’s Fan Commented On The Exposure Of Private Part In New Photo by princessbellz5(f): 1:38pm On Aug 06, 2016
Please help me win a contest on Instagram by liking my pic on this instagram page. Thank you so much.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIs4gMIBF32/
Re: Toyin Aimaku’s Fan Commented On The Exposure Of Private Part In New Photo by Spells(m): 1:38pm On Aug 06, 2016
Nigerians and private parts grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Aimaku’s Fan Commented On The Exposure Of Private Part In New Photo by arthur1000(m): 1:43pm On Aug 06, 2016
yimu

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimaku’s Fan Commented On The Exposure Of Private Part In New Photo by francotunsco: 1:43pm On Aug 06, 2016
I rushed here to see private parts, but what we can see is public part! Tucking vaseline back into its container...

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimaku’s Fan Commented On The Exposure Of Private Part In New Photo by Cbeatz(m): 1:44pm On Aug 06, 2016
FINDING PRIVATE PARTS PART1.showing on Nta,startimes on channel123 & dstv on channel321.......marketed and distrubuted in alaba market lagos....GRAB YOUR COPY NOWWW!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimaku’s Fan Commented On The Exposure Of Private Part In New Photo by policy12: 1:46pm On Aug 06, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Toyin Aimaku’s Fan Commented On The Exposure Of Private Part In New Photo by Deilluminator(m): 1:47pm On Aug 06, 2016
That her own na public part o no b private part

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimaku’s Fan Commented On The Exposure Of Private Part In New Photo by Daslim180(m): 1:57pm On Aug 06, 2016
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Celebrities And Famous People From Delta State (photos) / Korra Obidi Dances On The Street Of California With Nude Baby Bump / Hot FM Presenter, Nenny B Dressed Hot To Host An Event In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.