Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,879 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:57 AM

Cyberklock Free Browsing - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Cyberklock Free Browsing (19619 Views)

Its Blazing With Free Browsing And Super Fast / Pc Free Browsing With Airtel Blazing Fast! / How To Boost Internet Speed/improve Browsing Experience! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cyberklock Free Browsing by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 22, 2009
Fellow NLers, I really need your help here especially if you use or have used the above named cafe timer. I recently noticed some guys have discovered a trick to use same ticket on cyberklock for as many time as they decide. I am afraid to deal with any of these guys because they might spread the word around and the worst happens, every Dickk and Harry browses free.
The trick they use involves the combination of certain keys during login. I suspect it is the esc with some other keys. Please help. All I need is the combination of these keys. I already have software that will disable these keys once I entered them. Please help. If you know this key combinations I'm online now or mail me naijamark @ gmail.com. I will give you the software mentioned. Help me protect my business.
Looking forward to reading your post.
Re: Cyberklock Free Browsing by Spyker: 6:23pm On Sep 22, 2009
Hi, I use Cyberklock and i have used it for nearly 9 years since it was introduce to me.
How often do you update the version it? You can also delete expired tickets from the database. Presenly, i use version 12.3NA Trinity series for the client while the server is version 10. You can download it free from their website www.cyberklock.com or call them.

Best of luck
Re: Cyberklock Free Browsing by Nobody: 12:23am On Sep 23, 2009
why not use cafecentra, thats what i use in my cafe.
it simply rocks!
Re: Cyberklock Free Browsing by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 24, 2009
Thanks,
@webdezzi, I have used cafecentra and I think cyberklock is better if not for this hitch, cafecentra has no printer server (print monitor in cyberklock)

@spyker, the cyberklock version I use is v 9.9 for client and server, I have tried the latest trinity version but I had to reformat all systems to quickly get rid of it. The trinity version (indeed all v 12 series) have this annoying solutions colony authenticating thing, can remember exactly what it was, but it kept popping-up each time a new browser is lunched. Do you have solution for this?
Re: Cyberklock Free Browsing by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 25, 2009
cafecentra now has support printer server which can still be the main server
and it has full options. I have no headache in my cafe.
trust me, there is no hack yet

cyber klock is hackable and trust me you wont know how much you are losing until you change software, if you need help with setting it up, let me know, the whole setup takes 15 minutes on all ur systems.
Re: Cyberklock Free Browsing by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 26, 2009
Thanx man
Re: Cyberklock Free Browsing by solomon201(m): 1:01pm On Sep 26, 2009
knowing and disabling d key is nt d answer, cyberklock sucks there is a very light software about 156kb in size its just runs no need of installation and it can do anything to ck pause, resume and even end it and people browse free. my opinion get anoda cafe timer especially those ones that require login on a HTML page,
Re: Cyberklock Free Browsing by ibrolab: 1:02pm On Sep 26, 2009
omo tel me d koko
Re: Cyberklock Free Browsing by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 26, 2009
solomon201:

knowing and disabling d key is nt d answer, cyberklock sucks there is a very light software about 156kb in size its just runs no need of installation and it can do anything to ck pause, resume and even end it and people . my opinion get anoda cafe timer especially those ones that require login on a HTML page,

Now, Mr. Solomon, you have really made me sleepless, a new timer is not in a budget right now. Thanks for your advise anyway. But I am surprised my "invincible" timer is really this weak after all. Shit.
Re: Cyberklock Free Browsing by solomon201(m): 4:20pm On Sep 28, 2009
Dont panic, if u got no money for new timer this is wat u will do, get ur workers to monitor d systems wen they cant pause any of them from d server they should check it out, put a sign on ur wall that any1 caught will be embarassed it worked for me wen i worked in a cafe
Re: Cyberklock Free Browsing by Adexolly: 4:21pm On Jan 26, 2010
Pls help me with my cyberklock server. I install it but it is three weeks trial, help me, how can i licence the trial. Any crack to licence it. my email address is d1adexolly@yahoo.com. waiting for reply.
Re: Cyberklock Free Browsing by 4peace(m): 1:21am On Jan 27, 2010
Google it now
Re: Cyberklock Free Browsing by geolabious(m): 8:48am On Jan 27, 2010
naijamark:

Thanks,
@webdezzi, I have used cafecentra and I think cyberklock is better if not for this hitch, cafecentra has no printer server (print monitor in cyberklock)

@spyker, the cyberklock version I use is v 9.9 for client and server, I have tried the latest trinity version but I had to reformat all systems to quickly get rid of it. The trinity version (indeed all v 12 series) have this annoying solutions colony authenticating thing, can remember exactly what it was, but it kept popping-up each time a new browser is lunched. Do you have solution for this?

There is
Re: Cyberklock Free Browsing by geolabious(m): 8:51am On Jan 27, 2010
Nope there is no need to format. Guess u are new to this. Just remove the previous version from ADD/REM program. Remmove both primer and cyber clock. And download a new trinity version form their www.cyberclock.com. Try this first there and tel me if there is any changes
Re: Cyberklock Free Browsing by onenet: 4:30pm On Jan 29, 2010
I installed cyberklock but the print monitor is not coming up how can I do it?
Re: Cyberklock Free Browsing by drvirus1(m): 5:36pm On Jan 29, 2010
HELLO ALL,
AM DOMINIC A STUDENT OF ANAMBRA STATE UNIVERSITY I NEED SOME HELP IN MY PROJECT TOPIC MY TOPIC IS TO WRITE A VIRUS AND A ANIT VIRUS THAT CAN CASH A VIRUS PLS CAN ANY 1 HELP ME HERE? 08039192018
Re: Cyberklock Free Browsing by ukosky: 12:09pm On Jul 30, 2010
hi, everyone am kinda new around here and i wondering if a good Samaritan can just tell me how to go from trial version mood to 8user mood on cyberklock timer. i will be very happy.
Re: Cyberklock Free Browsing by ukosky: 12:14pm On Jul 30, 2010
I need crack version of Cyberklock pls sombody help!,
Re: Cyberklock Free Browsing by bcre8tiv(m): 11:21am On Aug 31, 2010
Hello people, I have seen a lot of cafe billing system, Cyberklock and easybrowsing are the most useless of the pack. I crack and mess them up at will. I cannot recommend it to anyone who wants to make profit in his/her cafe business. I recommend cafecentra or any other hotpot software.
If you need the license for Cafe Centra send me a private message.
Re: Cyberklock Free Browsing by bcre8tiv(m): 11:24am On Aug 31, 2010
And mind you, software cracking is illegal, and it can mess up your life. Because it is someone intellectual property, be wise
Re: Cyberklock Free Browsing by lolly28: 11:49am On Jun 17, 2011
Get cyberklock timer from their site www.cyberklock.com  or send me ur mail i will forward mine to u. odutugalola@yaho.com.
Re: Cyberklock Free Browsing by kareality(m): 12:01pm On Aug 17, 2011
Plz i will need the copy of your cyberklock server and client.

email: - elknicesolutions@googlemail.com

Thax a lot.

much luv!
Re: Cyberklock Free Browsing by olumayord: 8:39am On Sep 07, 2011
IF YOU NEED CRACK FOR CYBERKLOCK YOU CAN CONTACT ME olumayord@yahoo.com or 08060875910. IT IS REAL
Re: Cyberklock Free Browsing by henrymx4: 2:51pm On Jan 17, 2012
pls can anybody help with 15 system license key for cyberklock server
Re: Cyberklock Free Browsing by Malawian(m): 3:03pm On Dec 03, 2012
pls help with where to input the code in the easybrowsing software.
Re: Cyberklock Free Browsing by Malawian(m): 3:05pm On Dec 03, 2012
i have 2 codes for the cafe centra, i just cant see where to input it. pls help, my hair dey chop for here so.
Re: Cyberklock Free Browsing by laptopdon: 12:22am On Dec 04, 2012
All cafe timers are hackable but try mikrotik hotspot. Itz better
Re: Cyberklock Free Browsing by Malawian(m): 8:24am On Dec 04, 2012
i dont even know what some boys were doing yesterday in my cafe, the cyberklock timer was just freezing. they spent close to 3hrs for just b2hrs time, and they left with 30mins remaining time.
Re: Cyberklock Free Browsing by Networkmaster(m): 1:31pm On Dec 05, 2012
I personally don't think those criminals are using any key combination
to hack browse freely in your cyber-cafe.
I believe they might be using a software such are "Process suspender"
This software can be used to stop, pause, suspend or terminate the time
controller in ur server. Thereby, allowing them browse freely.
Re: Cyberklock Free Browsing by Dipsondolp(m): 8:16pm On Feb 05, 2013
Closed!
Re: Cyberklock Free Browsing by Glovist(m): 8:18pm On Aug 01, 2014
CYBERCKOCK

Please, i want to know how to use cyberklock to disable the clients from downloading heavy or even any file...

Thanks for your support.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ipad 2 Vs Ipad 3 -- Spot The Difference / What Is Your Average Download Speed? / Can I Use My Mtn Bis To Browse On My Laptop? Is It Possible Folks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.