Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

Who Wants To Go Completely Offgrid? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Who Wants To Go Completely Offgrid? (586 Views)

WHO WANTS BEAUTIFUL SKIN & GREAT HAIR? 08139458588 / Who wants to be a Millionaire? A Tale Of Kebbi Rice Farmers-turned Millionaires / Who Wants To Sell PKS? Am Looking for 10 Ppl Minimum With 5,000MT Each.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Wants To Go Completely Offgrid? by 3276reliance: 6:53pm On Aug 05, 2016
This is a new concept to help anyone with water resources near their farm or property to go completely off the grid with a 3 in 1 installation of solar power, hydro power and water pump for farm and household use. Schools, hospitals, hotels and small factories which are slightly in the outskirt of town with a stream running by can also take this advantage. This is the breakdown.

Solar installation to give you power during the day.

Hydro system to continue to supply electricity as soon as the sun goes down, and 24hrs on rainy days. This is not to say solar can not generate electricity on such days with the use of right equipment, hydro power can add up should the power generation for days like that are too low

A standalone pump that works without taking any power from the one you're making from solar and hydro setup, yet doesn't require fuel to run.

For enquiries
3276reliance@gmail.com
WhatsApp 070-54-28-80-48

1 Like

Re: Who Wants To Go Completely Offgrid? by 3276reliance: 4:26pm On Aug 30, 2016
I'm sorry to say this, please don't contact to keep asking if I'm SURE hydro electricity works. Let me assure you here once that it DOES work. The kanji dam is about water producing electricity, if that can work for Nigeria, the stream near you can also produce electricity. There are special hydro generator for personal use which are in the market just as solar panels are. I'm sure a lot would have said solar would not produce electricity before it was brought into the country.

I have come to also see that some people are looking for cheap information. If my knowledge is going to be tapped, I need to be aware!

Also, the best way to start is to know EXACTLY what you intend to power. The beauty about this setup is that you can do with less numbers of batteries as you can generate electricity 24/7. Thank for looking in.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Farm Assistant Within Uturu/okigwe Axis / Farmland With Native Palm Trees On It For Sale..2ses Of 50 Acres / Old Layer Is Needed In Ilorin Kwara State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.