Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Predict The Occupation Of The Romancelander Above You. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Predict The Occupation Of The Romancelander Above You. (4253 Views)

Is The Occupation Of Ones Spouse An Extremely Important Factor In A Relationship / What Is The Occupation Of Your Current Girlfreind Or Fiancee / What Is The Occupation Of Your Current Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Predict The Occupation Of The Romancelander Above You. by paragon40(m): 1:28am On Aug 06, 2016
Bleaching cream expert
Re: Predict The Occupation Of The Romancelander Above You. by Nobody: 1:52am On Aug 06, 2016
tempem:
Teacher?!
angry
Re: Predict The Occupation Of The Romancelander Above You. by handsam(m): 3:10am On Aug 06, 2016
Stripper undecided

1 Like

Re: Predict The Occupation Of The Romancelander Above You. by Blayze007(m): 3:23am On Aug 06, 2016
Dibia/ Babalawo
Re: Predict The Occupation Of The Romancelander Above You. by AnusOdourInhaler: 5:23am On Aug 06, 2016
Maxi112:
am aware.
thanks man, teamfynestboi appreciates

hope you having a great evening?
Great one bro... Is the day bro
Re: Predict The Occupation Of The Romancelander Above You. by dukeprince50: 6:15am On Aug 06, 2016
paragon40:
Bleaching cream expert
dis one is selling corn
Re: Predict The Occupation Of The Romancelander Above You. by dukeprince50: 6:18am On Aug 06, 2016
handsam:
Stripper undecided
are you a fan of the popular Japanese series Naruto? dis one is a millionaire if he likes naruto but if not, den I see him as a business man who sells ugu leaf in d market
Re: Predict The Occupation Of The Romancelander Above You. by ZeeAfrica(f): 6:19am On Aug 06, 2016
Hooker
Re: Predict The Occupation Of The Romancelander Above You. by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 6:20am On Aug 06, 2016
A Student.

CC: Zeeafrica
Re: Predict The Occupation Of The Romancelander Above You. by ZeeAfrica(f): 6:26am On Aug 06, 2016
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
A Student.
CC: Zeeafrica
lol, y? Wat kind of a student if i may ask?
Re: Predict The Occupation Of The Romancelander Above You. by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 6:53am On Aug 06, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

lol, y? Wat kind of a student if i may ask?
I don't know what type but I believe you're a student.
Re: Predict The Occupation Of The Romancelander Above You. by ZeeAfrica(f): 6:55am On Aug 06, 2016
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
I don't know what type but I believe you're a student.
in which country?
Re: Predict The Occupation Of The Romancelander Above You. by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 06, 2016
Model grin
Re: Predict The Occupation Of The Romancelander Above You. by tempem: 7:29am On Aug 06, 2016
Nurse!
Re: Predict The Occupation Of The Romancelander Above You. by handsam(m): 9:29am On Aug 06, 2016
dukeprince50:
are you a fan of the popular Japanese series Naruto? dis one is a millionaire if he likes naruto but if not, den I see him as a business man who sells ugu leaf in d market

Yes I amundecided
Re: Predict The Occupation Of The Romancelander Above You. by handsam(m): 12:01pm On Aug 06, 2016
Hello good morning and how are you doing today? I just want to use this medium to ask for your votes today for the finals in the about concluded Mr Nairaland tournament. https://www.nairaland.com/3271417/mr-nairaland-2016-grand-finale#48227310 That is the link sir and all you need to do is type *I vote vizkiz cc: NLJega* please sir you can only vote for vizkiz alone... Thanks a billion. The thread will be closed by 6pm today. So your votes will be very much appreciated sir. Please help a brother win this Thanks again

Steppin emeka71 johnpaul2k2 dottore free2ryhme vicadonis mopolchi ask4bigneyo grossintel aieromon adewale202 youngguru23 nwaanambra1 chinoify directonpc donald3d
Re: Predict The Occupation Of The Romancelander Above You. by handsam(m): 12:19pm On Aug 06, 2016
Hello good morning and how are you doing today? I just want to use this medium to ask for your votes today for the finals in the about concluded Mr Nairaland tournament. https://www.nairaland.com/3271417/mr-nairaland-2016-grand-finale#48227310 That is the link sir and all you need to do is type *I vote vizkiz cc: NLJega* please sir you can only vote for vizkiz alone... Thanks a billion. The thread will be closed by 6pm today. So your votes will be very much appreciated sir. Please help a brother win this Thanks again

04kaa..Walozanga.Edmanpumpin..hero10..Wittyt98.MORNDEW..Rossikk..Pabloaimar..DEIFIED..Ib4real95..Usmankig..Nonstan..Adosjun..Goldenone... Hayorzzyzx..Gabe15..Emitheo...IamforGod. .Emmanuel602...Onlyson16..Keandre. ..Mayorwer... Ideatoprince18.. Frenchwine
Re: Predict The Occupation Of The Romancelander Above You. by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 3:49pm On Aug 06, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

in which country?
South Africa, I think.
Re: Predict The Occupation Of The Romancelander Above You. by ZeeAfrica(f): 3:59pm On Aug 06, 2016
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
South Africa, I think.
nope. I once stayed there for a year though
Re: Predict The Occupation Of The Romancelander Above You. by sainttwist1(m): 4:09pm On Aug 06, 2016
Hmmmmm.........truly!
Re: Predict The Occupation Of The Romancelander Above You. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 06, 2016
Calabar sex slave
Re: Predict The Occupation Of The Romancelander Above You. by Cool23(m): 10:30pm On Aug 06, 2016
Minister in USA
Re: Predict The Occupation Of The Romancelander Above You. by tempem: 11:39pm On Aug 06, 2016
Dry cleaner..

Am damn right!! kiss
Re: Predict The Occupation Of The Romancelander Above You. by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 8:33am On Aug 07, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

nope. I once stayed there for a year though
I tried. Where do you stay now?
Re: Predict The Occupation Of The Romancelander Above You. by ZeeAfrica(f): 8:55am On Aug 07, 2016
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
I tried. Where do you stay now?
in haeven baby
Re: Predict The Occupation Of The Romancelander Above You. by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 9:46am On Aug 07, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

in haeven baby
When I go to heaven,
I'll blow my trumpet.
I'll be among the holy ones,
And Wed thou on a Sunday. wink
Re: Predict The Occupation Of The Romancelander Above You. by ZeeAfrica(f): 9:49am On Aug 07, 2016
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
When I go to heaven, I'll blow my trumpet. I'll be among the holy ones, And Wed thou on a Sunday. wink
and il b waiting for u sugar
Re: Predict The Occupation Of The Romancelander Above You. by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 9:55am On Aug 07, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

and il b waiting for u sugar
You would be waiting for a hundred years more. Or of course, we meet in our dreams.
Re: Predict The Occupation Of The Romancelander Above You. by ZeeAfrica(f): 10:16am On Aug 07, 2016
OluwabuqqyYOLO:

You would be waiting for a hundred years more. Or of course, we meet in our dreams.

it can actually be sooner dan u think. Btw i dnt dream boy, so only u, wil meet in dreams
Re: Predict The Occupation Of The Romancelander Above You. by tempem: 6:42am On Aug 08, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

it can actually be sooner dan u think. Btw i dnt dream boy, so only u, wil meet in dreams
Why you dey carry my thread do romance?
Re: Predict The Occupation Of The Romancelander Above You. by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 7:39am On Aug 08, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

We shall see.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Major Signs A Girl Wants You To Ask Her Out (guys Only) / The Various Advantages Of Being A Short Girl / My Girl Want Me To Lick That Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.