Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

NDA Split, Breakaway Faction Promises To Expose Those Behind Attacks On.. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NDA Split, Breakaway Faction Promises To Expose Those Behind Attacks On.. (27323 Views)

APC Leader Behind Attacks On Kyari, Daura, Group Alleges / IPOB SPLITS: Breakaway Faction, TRIPOB, To Burn Biafra Flag On October 1 / Fayose Threatens To Expose Those Who Funded His Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDA Split, Breakaway Faction Promises To Expose Those Behind Attacks On.. by SuperS1Panther: 10:31pm On Aug 05, 2016
DeleteNonsense:

"beheading?" the only people using such word is terrorist please are you one?

What is the difference between beheading and decapitating his head at the Gallows? The differences lie in the spelling of the words used and places where such actions took place, but the action and end result are the same.

1 Like

Re: NDA Split, Breakaway Faction Promises To Expose Those Behind Attacks On.. by Mylove55(f): 10:32pm On Aug 05, 2016
amtaken:
Buhari is getting desperate now.

Setting up twitter handle of fake avengers can help you deceive few zombies only.
grin
can u sleep tonight? becos i am very sure flat heads ipod wil not sleep tonight.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDA Split, Breakaway Faction Promises To Expose Those Behind Attacks On.. by amtaken(f): 10:36pm On Aug 05, 2016
May I get you registered, as in committed?

Mylove55:
can u sleep tonight? becos i am very sure flat heads ipod wil not sleep tonight.

1 Like

Re: NDA Split, Breakaway Faction Promises To Expose Those Behind Attacks On.. by DeleteNonsense: 10:40pm On Aug 05, 2016
SuperS1Panther:

What is the difference between beheading and decapitating his head at the Gallows? The differences lie in the spelling of the words used and places where such actions took place, but the action and end result are the same.
Please apply register when making choice of words else you will sound stupid even when you are sure of what you are talking about.

3 Likes

Re: NDA Split, Breakaway Faction Promises To Expose Those Behind Attacks On.. by SalomonKane: 10:42pm On Aug 05, 2016
midolian:
The Dullard has done it again! grin

Tonight, some pple will have a short sleep and a long night. grin grin grin

Interesting times ahead! grin
Whatever is established by greedy self seeking bastards will never thrive. That's the sole motive of the NDA, this is why division will always be imminent amongst them.

1 Like

Re: NDA Split, Breakaway Faction Promises To Expose Those Behind Attacks On.. by kayfra: 10:48pm On Aug 05, 2016
NDA turning to environmentalists. Chei Yoruba people work!!!
Re: NDA Split, Breakaway Faction Promises To Expose Those Behind Attacks On.. by Godemcee(m): 11:35pm On Aug 05, 2016
Chei how would my blotters from land of the dieing sun sleep 2nite,niger/delta bout to break there heart,I will advice them to form there own militant sect nd blow up the 1.78 oil in there region

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDA Split, Breakaway Faction Promises To Expose Those Behind Attacks On.. by sCun: 12:07am On Aug 06, 2016
As fake as it gets
Re: NDA Split, Breakaway Faction Promises To Expose Those Behind Attacks On.. by Legitbaba(m): 5:58am On Aug 06, 2016
Everybody wan form Avenger.lolz
Re: NDA Split, Breakaway Faction Promises To Expose Those Behind Attacks On.. by kikake: 6:23am On Aug 06, 2016
SuperS1Panther:

Receive sense IJN.

Kanu was only mentioned 1ce in the statement. Your Kanu is a trasonable felon that will be beheaded for his crime. He is a pawn and inconsequential in this Game of Thrones.

....beheaded to enable you drink crude oil, stuff oyel dollars in your bank accounts, buy landed properties in Dubai and tell zombies like you that you saved the million + dollars for purchase of Dubai properties from your savings as a public servant.
No blame you. Blame Nigeriafraud where most of the southern population are left in the dark, ignorant of the political process of the country.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDA Split, Breakaway Faction Promises To Expose Those Behind Attacks On.. by Osgilliat(m): 6:46am On Aug 06, 2016
FG shouldn't take the bait to negotiate with this NDA. No negotiation. I'm sure there are ways to achieve Biafra not by disturbing the peace of those that will handle you that freedom.
Buhari is cleaning their land, payments to the former militants ain't stopping.
Re: NDA Split, Breakaway Faction Promises To Expose Those Behind Attacks On.. by HtwoOw: 6:58am On Aug 06, 2016
Confusion between boko haram

Confusion in Niger delta criminals camp

Confusion in Senate

Buhari is a confusionist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDA Split, Breakaway Faction Promises To Expose Those Behind Attacks On.. by keally: 7:19am On Aug 06, 2016
Progressive01:
Hahaha.

Trouble in the camp of enemies of state.

Like Boko Haram, like NDA. cheesy

Now, just to digress:

A lot of folks were apparently angry at my submission on my last thread arguing I have no idea how badly the economy would suffer under such policies.

Whether people want to admit it or not, the most vicious opposition voices to what the CBN did are the same people that have been cheering the NDA's acts of economic terrorism on!!

They are the ones that insist Nigeria's economy must be grounded. They are the ones that get supper excited with every act of pipeline bombing by rogue elements in the ND!!.

When people raise their voices of consern againt those acts of sabotage, they mock them calling them Afonja Environmental Impact Assessors!!

Those same people would be the ones to come here and still show the NDA support!

Why, one would then ask, do these people chose to be "favourably disposed" to the good of the Nigerian economy sometime and at other times chose not to??

Only one answer resolves that query- religious bigotry!

Look at them up there already shamelessly doing so. Then they turn around to tell someone crap about the economy as though they care.

Nonsense.
and in your mind you have said something. RUBBISH.

4 Likes

Re: NDA Split, Breakaway Faction Promises To Expose Those Behind Attacks On.. by sebali: 7:23am On Aug 06, 2016
SuperS1Panther:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

It was all about money and ambition ab initio, while you were bombing your land, polluting your environment and compounding the misery of those locales that have no where to go to.

We are in a season of division -- APC to PDP to NLC to BH and now the Scavengers.

Who is next?

RNDA should team up with MEND and other reasonable and peaceful ethnicities in ND to wipe out those devilish Scavengers.

This got me thinking. I hope RNDA is not referring to Ipods with that line?

Of course they are referring 2 d Lost Israelis
Re: NDA Split, Breakaway Faction Promises To Expose Those Behind Attacks On.. by Luckylife(m): 7:56am On Aug 06, 2016
Only the wise will understand the politics been played here . Madam Cynthia that name got me laughing!
Re: NDA Split, Breakaway Faction Promises To Expose Those Behind Attacks On.. by HammerTheirPapa(f): 8:04am On Aug 06, 2016
This one na pro-fulani yoruba muslim Avengers (PF-YMA). Buhari trying to manufacture "a crack" where there is none to kill the spirit of the agitation since 12bc . Until we read it from the NDA website. All this na wash. grin grin

see their sharafadeen oblong coneheads. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDA Split, Breakaway Faction Promises To Expose Those Behind Attacks On.. by betterABIAstate: 8:20am On Aug 06, 2016
Federal govt department of the avengers

3 Likes

Re: NDA Split, Breakaway Faction Promises To Expose Those Behind Attacks On.. by sCun: 8:24am On Aug 06, 2016
HammerTheirPapa:
This one na pro-fulani yoruba muslim Avengers (PF-YMA). Buhari trying to manufacture "a crack" where there is none to kill the spirit of the agitation since 12bc . Until we read it from the NDA website. All this na wash. grin grin
lol @ Yoruba Muslim avengers.
Prefectly captured

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDA Split, Breakaway Faction Promises To Expose Those Behind Attacks On.. by badnature: 8:26am On Aug 06, 2016
The pedophile and child rapist,having loost in court now resort to the media for the next phase of the Battle.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDA Split, Breakaway Faction Promises To Expose Those Behind Attacks On.. by badnature: 8:39am On Aug 06, 2016
The dullard is confused on how to handle Avengers&Nnamdikanu .since the are not willing to collect bribe and abandon what the believe is their legitimate rights he is embarking on psychological warfare,the ploy of Ohaneze failed,We arrest some members of avengers failed,he solicited for the service of some vagabonds(MEND) it failed,now the new wand is the Avengers are divided and baboons and monkeys have been jumping up and down but that one to wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiil fail. We have come that almajiri should leave on his own

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDA Split, Breakaway Faction Promises To Expose Those Behind Attacks On.. by Bakokatsayal: 8:40am On Aug 06, 2016
We known this day should be come
Re: NDA Split, Breakaway Faction Promises To Expose Those Behind Attacks On.. by drss2(m): 8:52am On Aug 06, 2016
hahahahahahahaah as expected d daura govt's divide n rule tactics using her sleeper militants has commenced. grin well we have news for cassandra buari dullard, Nnamdi Kanu will NEVER renounce B....i.....a..fra cos d struggle is not about him. d struggle for B...i....a....fra is about rights n freedom of self determination for pipul not only in nigeria but d world at large. d word B...i....a...fra signifies ''Freedom'' worldwide. Freedom from evil.
let dis message sink into d dullard's gworo infested brain.

3 Likes

Re: NDA Split, Breakaway Faction Promises To Expose Those Behind Attacks On.. by Ojukwufrank: 9:15am On Aug 06, 2016
"The Niger Delta will no longer be your proxy in a war to achieve your ambition.

"To our comrades in the NDA, we urge you to stop being defiant and embrace peace and the wise counsel we all received from former President Jonathan," counseled the RNDA.

Chaii

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDA Split, Breakaway Faction Promises To Expose Those Behind Attacks On.. by DeleteNonsense: 9:21am On Aug 06, 2016
HammerTheirPapa:

see their sharafadeen oblong coneheads. grin
grin grin grin
Re: NDA Split, Breakaway Faction Promises To Expose Those Behind Attacks On.. by DeleteNonsense: 9:23am On Aug 06, 2016
drss2:
hahahahahahahaah as expected d daura govt's divide n rule tactics using her sleeper militants has commenced. grin well we have news for cassandra buari dullard, Nnamdi Kanu will NEVER renounce B....i.....a..fra cos d struggle is not about him. d struggle for B...i....a....fra is about rights n freedom of self determination for pipul not only in nigeria but d world at large. d word B...i....a...fra signifies ''Freedom'' worldwide. Freedom from evil.
let dis message sink into d dullard's gworo infested brain.
You just nailed it with six inches nail!!!!

2 Likes

Re: NDA Split, Breakaway Faction Promises To Expose Those Behind Attacks On.. by midolian(m): 9:29am On Aug 06, 2016
Ojukwufrank:
"The Niger Delta will no longer be your proxy in a war to achieve your ambition.

"To our comrades in the NDA, we urge you to stop being defiant and embrace peace and the wise counsel we all received from former President Jonathan," counseled the RNDA.

Chaii
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4070021_406966920160605222229jpeg53664759faae3d2a29cc7fd3570d6d43_jpeg0daa5ed27f33b8b24a1358bc2750cecc

1 Like

Re: NDA Split, Breakaway Faction Promises To Expose Those Behind Attacks On.. by Gr8tasign: 9:32am On Aug 06, 2016
propaganda at its best
Re: NDA Split, Breakaway Faction Promises To Expose Those Behind Attacks On.. by Exponental(m): 12:50pm On Aug 06, 2016
lemme go n buy popcorn. lots to read here
Re: NDA Split, Breakaway Faction Promises To Expose Those Behind Attacks On.. by GMBuhari: 12:53pm On Aug 06, 2016
This is what happens when the sharing formula is unacceptable by scammers of Democracy

Bwahahahahahahah
Re: NDA Split, Breakaway Faction Promises To Expose Those Behind Attacks On.. by bkool7(m): 12:56pm On Aug 06, 2016
amtaken:
Buhari is getting desperate now.

But he should note that setting up a twitter handle/account of fake avengers can help him deceive the zombies only.

grin

No pun intended, but

I'm sure you meant to use that ONLY as an Adverb.
So it should be, ".... can help him deceive ONLY the zombie."

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Buhari Rejected By Danjuma, Obasanjo, Babangida, Bill Gates, IMF, Ohanaeze"-FFK / African Leadership Event In Ghana Cancelled After Arrival Of Obi, Other Speakers / Buhari Meets With Nigerian Community In India (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.