Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

VIDA Divina-the Latest FREE Passive Income Iinvestment!!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / VIDA Divina-the Latest FREE Passive Income Iinvestment!!! (646 Views)

Need Passive Income?? Think Questra Holdings / Vida Lista Passive Income Investment!!! / VIDA Divina-distributors/affiliates Wanted(free Sign Up) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VIDA Divina-the Latest FREE Passive Income Iinvestment!!! by mupre: 1:40am On Aug 06, 2016
Have you heard of VIDA DIVINA
.Its a new company being set up and about to launch its products in top major countries around the world,including Nigeria soon and around d globe by the no 1. Top earner in the world in networking, Armand Puyolt. You can browse about him. Though I am not a fan of networking and have never done any, but this one really caught my attention with a lot of packages and compensation plans it has for its members.
As we all know, people that enjoy networking are those that joined earlier even before the product/services are launched and every other person joins under them.That means huge earnings.
Given the fact that this is a very new global business about to be fully launched and with its FREE registration for members that register now before it goes fully live, I decided to register and take advantage of this opportunity as its free and I have nothing to lose.
But I stand a lot to gain as It stands to be a strong source of passive income to me.
Incase you decide to take full advantage of this great passive source of income just as I have done before everyone gets to know of it, you can chat me up here on whatzapp to get more info on it
Or you can sign up/register immediately to book your space for free now before it closes by visiting this website and click the sign up button at the top right of it the website
www.muprehealth.vidadivina.com

www.muprehealth.vidadivina.com.
Kindly that this package is totally different and better than the usual networking packages you might have known.
Those who register now would enjoy the full benefits before its fully launched.
Sign up or chat me up if interested in making more money or you can ignore if not interested, but I wish you would.
Thank you.
Kindly ensure you sign up with my personalised website above from VIDA DIVINA so that it counts for me. Thank you.
Feedbacks from some that has registered is that they do not have their voters/nat I.d card or passport to fill in the no in the SSN/TIN space on the form.
They are advised to skip the TIN volume and also skip the co- applicant section on the form.
You can select any name of your choice as your site name for the personalised website that would be built for you.
See you at the top soon!!!
Inva

(1) (Reply)

MMM Gives Nigerians Help For A Gloomy Christmas! / Trade Tbc For Btc / Do You Want To Be A Millionaire Despite The Recession?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.