Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,630 members, 7,801,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

Any Guy Dating More Than One Girl, Wants To Die Young - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Guy Dating More Than One Girl, Wants To Die Young (618 Views)

After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments / 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date / Guy Dating Lord's Chosen Lady While Still Masturbating Tells His Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Guy Dating More Than One Girl, Wants To Die Young by marvelck: 6:34am On Aug 06, 2016
A guy who is dating more than one girl at the same time is not only creating a hole in his pocket, but also digging his own grave. Imagine having different girls coming to spend a week/wkend with you/at your place every week, and doing all you can to make sure none of them meets or clash at your place. The stress you go through while trying to hide each girl from the other is enough to make a guy age faster. Dont allow greed to send you to an early grave....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Guy Dating More Than One Girl, Wants To Die Young by SaintAlbert53: 6:52am On Aug 06, 2016
its smarting. grin
Re: Any Guy Dating More Than One Girl, Wants To Die Young by MJBOLT: 7:08am On Aug 06, 2016

Re: Any Guy Dating More Than One Girl, Wants To Die Young by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:10am On Aug 06, 2016
Op, Now answer me,....
Wetin concern you!!??

Re: Any Guy Dating More Than One Girl, Wants To Die Young by moyakz(m): 7:12am On Aug 06, 2016
MJBOLT:
that was why he didnot fight nd win any battle(which is the king's main job),he brought idols into the land,and he died early.so king solomon is not a worthy example.TRY AGAIN!
Re: Any Guy Dating More Than One Girl, Wants To Die Young by ZeeAfrica(f): 7:37am On Aug 06, 2016
N hiv

(1) (Reply)

Why You Need To Start A Relationship With God / Sexy Tips: 10 Sex Rules All Women Should Follow / Any Time I Tell A Lady I'm Looking For A Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.