Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Emma Nyra Flaunts Her Breast Nipples In Her Room ( Pics & Vid) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emma Nyra Flaunts Her Breast Nipples In Her Room ( Pics & Vid) (70172 Views)

Davido Feeding & Changing His Daughter's Pants In His Room (pics,vid) / Emma Nyra Flaunts Bare Tummy, Says Flat Tummy Tea Is The Key / Emma Nyra Flaunts Black Undies In New See-through Gown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emma Nyra Flaunts Her Breast Nipples In Her Room ( Pics & Vid) by evilmontana(m): 3:36pm On Aug 06, 2016
This ain`t sh**t..
Re: Emma Nyra Flaunts Her Breast Nipples In Her Room ( Pics & Vid) by holluphemydavid(m): 3:42pm On Aug 06, 2016
Ayaf seen her, but whom her nipl... e ep
Re: Emma Nyra Flaunts Her Breast Nipples In Her Room ( Pics & Vid) by chidextec: 3:53pm On Aug 06, 2016
Rubbish....am not moved at all. Fake eye lashes, fake hair, fake makeups and above all FAKE NIPPLES. Every thing about her is fake.

1 Like

Re: Emma Nyra Flaunts Her Breast Nipples In Her Room ( Pics & Vid) by Petjoel: 4:05pm On Aug 06, 2016
She is beautiful and her boob stand well
Re: Emma Nyra Flaunts Her Breast Nipples In Her Room ( Pics & Vid) by ceaser: 4:13pm On Aug 06, 2016
Goddygee:
"...and when ye shall see any topic with the word; Boobs, breast, tips, ye shall move them to front page without hestitation. Thus says oga suen to mods..."

book of Nairaland chapter 2 verse 5

...and when ye shall start to see any topic with the word; Boobz, bress, tips, taking over the front page on NairaLand, and the son of men ogling to take a peek and with the mind to take a leak; and even the daughters of eve urge them on, ye shall know that the end of the world is near.

Fixed.

By the way, my opening this thread was unintentional, but rather in-cidental. wink
Re: Emma Nyra Flaunts Her Breast Nipples In Her Room ( Pics & Vid) by yeyeboi(m): 4:27pm On Aug 06, 2016
oluwasegun007:
Whats all dis for christ sake..... shocked shocked undecided

It's called nipples grin cheesy
Re: Emma Nyra Flaunts Her Breast Nipples In Her Room ( Pics & Vid) by passyhansome(m): 4:40pm On Aug 06, 2016
[size=17pt]This is Sergeant Reporting for VASELINE CREW "Guys gets ready to swing into action Roger over to you [/size]

Re: Emma Nyra Flaunts Her Breast Nipples In Her Room ( Pics & Vid) by samzzycash(m): 5:00pm On Aug 06, 2016
fearless15:
warris dis? spits
on top your d*ck?
Re: Emma Nyra Flaunts Her Breast Nipples In Her Room ( Pics & Vid) by Shadaracho007(m): 5:01pm On Aug 06, 2016
Baabu shame 4sum of dis celebrity, why she know follow them go summer for Olympic Village. Shuaau
Re: Emma Nyra Flaunts Her Breast Nipples In Her Room ( Pics & Vid) by Kizzkizz(f): 6:24pm On Aug 06, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

Abi?

Thats the way na

She for even open everything keep self
yes. If she so desires. Who r we to judge. She isn't all that stupid. Its easy for us to label and run mouth. If she wear maryamaka gown na, na people go stilll talk.
Re: Emma Nyra Flaunts Her Breast Nipples In Her Room ( Pics & Vid) by Ahmedhussain3463: 6:25pm On Aug 06, 2016
Elnino4ladies:
Vaseline crew
meaning
Re: Emma Nyra Flaunts Her Breast Nipples In Her Room ( Pics & Vid) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 06, 2016
eph12:

Are you OK? Instead of you to appreciate something and move on you're here spitting.
how can i appreciate that abeg swerve
Re: Emma Nyra Flaunts Her Breast Nipples In Her Room ( Pics & Vid) by Jokkarm: 8:57pm On Aug 06, 2016
Please singer I can't see the apple well, kindly remove those robe and cover let see everything clear.
Since we have never seen breast Before. Iberibe neme gi!!!!
Re: Emma Nyra Flaunts Her Breast Nipples In Her Room ( Pics & Vid) by CertifiedMosio(m): 10:20pm On Aug 06, 2016
Wat da f**k is dis?? Dis is crazy
Re: Emma Nyra Flaunts Her Breast Nipples In Her Room ( Pics & Vid) by DeeDagan: 10:38pm On Aug 06, 2016
10/10 in Naeto C's voice
HungerBAD:
Chisos.

I am on vacation here today.

I rate you 8 over 10.
Re: Emma Nyra Flaunts Her Breast Nipples In Her Room ( Pics & Vid) by deekaybeatz(m): 10:59pm On Aug 06, 2016
I'm not surprised. This is the only good thing she can do in the entertainment industry, Taking selfies because she can't sing. Her music is wack
Re: Emma Nyra Flaunts Her Breast Nipples In Her Room ( Pics & Vid) by LabiaDestroyer(m): 11:38pm On Aug 06, 2016
Slippers everywhere with huge tittties....why?
Re: Emma Nyra Flaunts Her Breast Nipples In Her Room ( Pics & Vid) by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:40pm On Aug 06, 2016
Kizzkizz:
yes. If she so desires. Who r we to judge. She isn't all that stupid. Its easy for us to label and run mouth. If she wear maryamaka gown na, na people go stilll talk.

Hmmmmm

It is her time
Re: Emma Nyra Flaunts Her Breast Nipples In Her Room ( Pics & Vid) by eniola82: 12:05am On Aug 07, 2016
Just a piece of lass loosing her self worth, Shikena
Re: Emma Nyra Flaunts Her Breast Nipples In Her Room ( Pics & Vid) by tunary(m): 12:50am On Aug 07, 2016
Afrok:
boss no vex o... Abeg who ask u? shocked
lol
Re: Emma Nyra Flaunts Her Breast Nipples In Her Room ( Pics & Vid) by springtech(m): 3:40am On Aug 07, 2016
Awon omo igbeyin aiye.

Oluwa jooor gba mi lowo won.

See my sisgnature
Re: Emma Nyra Flaunts Her Breast Nipples In Her Room ( Pics & Vid) by aliyuabbaashiru(m): 4:32am On Aug 07, 2016
dannyben5:
Vaseline crew mak una com take....
make I fetch small abeg ..........
Re: Emma Nyra Flaunts Her Breast Nipples In Her Room ( Pics & Vid) by odion81(f): 6:09am On Aug 07, 2016
She couldn't even wear a nude bra
Re: Emma Nyra Flaunts Her Breast Nipples In Her Room ( Pics & Vid) by odion81(f): 6:10am On Aug 07, 2016
odion81:
She couldn't even wear a nude bra
I mean nude bra.
Re: Emma Nyra Flaunts Her Breast Nipples In Her Room ( Pics & Vid) by Nobody: 12:52am On Aug 08, 2016
Mscheew, face is a perfect zero so she's making up with... you know na.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ravie Loso Stunned By Dollar Rain At Nigerian Baby Shower / Linda Ikeji And Afeez Agoro, Tallest Man In Nigeria Meet (Photos) / Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.