Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,871 members, 7,802,805 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

See What Masturbation Does To You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Masturbation Does To You. (7923 Views)

What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions / 2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation / Imagine What This Guy's House Maid Does To Him.(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Masturbation Does To You. by eDDIY: 7:03am On Aug 06, 2016
The years of abusive masturbation have severely inflamed your body. You can no longer maintain an erection—let alone postpone an ejaculation. Your body has ejaculated for so long, the hyperactive images created during masturbation have caused you to treat sex like a session of masturbation—quick, quite, and private.
Masturbation alters your brain function. You get “turned on” by a varying degree of body types and images. Your mind now objectifies women, using their body as a source of pleasure. When you prepare to have sex with a real woman, your mind cannot signal for the proper hormones because it is not accustomed to the atmosphere. Your mind is accustomed to watching a movie, seeing a women, and gaining the urge to masturbate.
The Science Behind Your Weak Erections.
Masturbation and ejaculation stimulate your acetylcholine & parasympathetic nervous functions. Over stimulation of these nerves overproduce sex hormones and neurotransmitters, such as acetylcholine, dopamine, and serotonin. As a result, your body cannot modulate your hypothalamus and adrenal functions. Instead, the body releases excessive stress hormones that overwork and exhaust varous glands in your body.
In this highly stressful state, your exhausted glands ceases to produce sufficient amount of key neuro-chemicals that are necessary to transmit nerve impulses and ensure healthy blood flow. Without the necessary chemicals and hormones (example, nitric oxide), your erections disappear. When the body produces weak erections, the result can lead to excessive precum and semen leakage during intercourse.
Regain Your Old Self Back Weak erections and premature ejaculations can ruin your relationship. Your partner will not stay patient forever. As for your little issue, you’re going to want to refrain from masturbation and sex. Tie your hands together. Lock yourself in the basement if you have too. However you stop yourself from masturbating as often, do it! If you want to speed up the recovery time of your weak erections and premature ejaculation issues, take the right herbal treatment that will improve your endurance and erection quality.
Source : www.herballove.Com
Re: See What Masturbation Does To You. by ikombe: 7:11am On Aug 06, 2016
Vaseline crew be like undecided

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Masturbation Does To You. by izzou(m): 7:13am On Aug 06, 2016
B
Re: See What Masturbation Does To You. by piperson(m): 7:38am On Aug 06, 2016
why will someone masturbate sef

ain't u got better things to busy ur sef with

1 Like

Re: See What Masturbation Does To You. by larrykane: 7:40am On Aug 06, 2016
piperson:
forget the dumb op you must support fynestboi
Re: See What Masturbation Does To You. by eDDIY: 7:41am On Aug 06, 2016
piperson:
Haha, options

1 Like

Re: See What Masturbation Does To You. by Emmatdayo(m): 7:46am On Aug 06, 2016
Vaseline crew will not like this

2 Likes

Re: See What Masturbation Does To You. by moyakz(m): 8:04am On Aug 06, 2016
op,keep the sabbath day holy!
Re: See What Masturbation Does To You. by AnusOdourInhaler: 8:34am On Aug 06, 2016
Bullshit, I've been wanking for over a decade and still, I'm very much active.. Actually, wanking is good for your health

7 Likes

Re: See What Masturbation Does To You. by MrRichy(m): 8:47am On Aug 06, 2016
op... the vaseline crew are coming for you grin

3 Likes

Re: See What Masturbation Does To You. by DeLioncourt: 8:49am On Aug 06, 2016
moyakz:
op,keep the sabbath day holy!

Today is your Sabbath day?
Re: See What Masturbation Does To You. by moyakz(m): 9:01am On Aug 06, 2016
DeLioncourt:

Today is your Sabbath day?
when you won't read your bible!sabbath in the jewish history is saturday.

10 Likes

Re: See What Masturbation Does To You. by DeLioncourt: 9:06am On Aug 06, 2016
moyakz:

when you won't read your bible!sabbath in the jewish history is saturday.

And you're a Jew abi? When you will not listen to your English teacher! I asked if today is YOUR Sabbath day. Oga Bible reader.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Masturbation Does To You. by moyakz(m): 9:22am On Aug 06, 2016
DeLioncourt:

And you're a Jew abi? When you will not listen to your English teacher! I asked if today is YOUR Sabbath day. Oga Bible reader.
oya!GST 105 scholar!teach me english abeg.
Re: See What Masturbation Does To You. by SniperD(m): 9:53am On Aug 06, 2016
when you have girls or u can arrange urself a girl often.

u won't masturbate.

solutions.
get into a relationship.
improve ur sex life.

if all those don't work.

put pepper in ur Vaseline or whatever u use....

but why r u guys only focusing on guys here?? females don't masturbate? or is it because they don't use Vaseline?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Masturbation Does To You. by DeLioncourt: 9:57am On Aug 06, 2016
moyakz:

oya!GST 105 scholar!teach me english abeg.

If your English teacher failed, what chance do I have with that thick skull of yours?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Masturbation Does To You. by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 06, 2016
u forgot to add masturbation buys u a license to hell....even fornication too....busy ur life with the revelant things aside sex, sex will come but @ the right time....enjoy life...there are many other interesting tinz aside sex, footballs, video games, beach etc.....instead of sex! sex! sex!...leave dat for marriage and enjoy life....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Masturbation Does To You. by Gladiator1: 10:07am On Aug 06, 2016
Where are d vaseline crew? grin
Re: See What Masturbation Does To You. by stiflerdrug: 10:17am On Aug 06, 2016
So I have been wanking since.. And I still enjoy furk as furk? So?

#VaselineGang cool cool cool

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Masturbation Does To You. by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 06, 2016
zaragal:
u forgot to add masturbation buys u a license to hell....even fornication too....busy ur life with the revelant things aside sex, sex will come but @ the right time....enjoy life...there are many other interesting tinz aside sex, footballs, video games, beach etc.....instead of sex! sex! sex!...leave dat for marriage and enjoy life....

Thank you very much
Re: See What Masturbation Does To You. by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 06, 2016
Mafizo:

Thank you very much .. So on point
Re: See What Masturbation Does To You. by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 06, 2016
AnusOdourInhaler:
Bullshit, I've been wanking for over a decade and still, I'm very much active.. Actually, wanking is good for your health
I like ur optimism cheesy
Re: See What Masturbation Does To You. by moyakz(m): 10:59am On Aug 06, 2016
DeLioncourt:

If your English teacher failed, what chance do I have with that thick skull of yours?
well,my english teacher really taught me good english.the issue here is just that i'm trying hard to come lower to ur level.do u understand now?

1 Like

Re: See What Masturbation Does To You. by Maxcollins042(m): 12:36pm On Aug 06, 2016
[quote author=AnusOdourInhaler post=48234294]Bullshit, I've been wanking for over a decade and still, I'm very much active.. Act
Aha! So this is why you have not been able to get a girlfriend @ 22. Your Mom must hear this.
Re: See What Masturbation Does To You. by DaveHert(m): 12:44pm On Aug 06, 2016
ikombe:
Vaseline crew be like undecided
Okay am confused, what has vaseline got to do with anything?

1 Like

Re: See What Masturbation Does To You. by AnusOdourInhaler: 12:48pm On Aug 06, 2016
DiMateo:
I like ur optimism cheesy
That's the spirit brother
Re: See What Masturbation Does To You. by AnusOdourInhaler: 12:50pm On Aug 06, 2016
[quote author=Maxcollins042 post=48242151][/quote] Hehehe! She most not hear this wo, actually, wanking is good for your health
Re: See What Masturbation Does To You. by Maxcollins042(m): 12:55pm On Aug 06, 2016
AnusOdourInhaler:

Hehehe! She most not hear this wo, actually, wanking is good for your health
Reserve the lecture for her grin
Re: See What Masturbation Does To You. by iykekelvins(m): 12:58pm On Aug 06, 2016
Maxcollins042:
Boss mi, abeg check signature help my bro abeg
Re: See What Masturbation Does To You. by AnusOdourInhaler: 1:00pm On Aug 06, 2016
Maxcollins042:
Bro, that's gonna be a long lecture, so, let's prevent long and boring lectures, besides, if she know that, I'm dead
Re: See What Masturbation Does To You. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 06, 2016
piperson:

Stop lying. We both know what you have on your phone undecided
Re: See What Masturbation Does To You. by ikombe: 2:01pm On Aug 06, 2016
DaveHert:

Okay am confused, what has vaseline got to do with anything?
If you dont get it , pls dont quote me and mind u get out of the thread undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will U Eat This Burger That Looks Like V*gina? ( Pic) / A Nigerian And A White Guy Exchange Hilarious Racist Jabs On Twitter / Don't Be A GOOD MAN, You Will Surely Suffer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.