Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan (53621 Views)

Stop Airtel Night Plan / Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other / The Return Of The Cheap Airtel Night Unlimited Data Plans In Different Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by happy662(m): 5:44am On Aug 07, 2016
prinsam30:
The download rate, can u imagine, this is from Airtel u know

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by bigiyaro(m): 6:58am On Aug 07, 2016
Airtel night plan is a pure scam, Thunder fire dem.

6 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by SycophanticGoat: 7:08am On Aug 07, 2016
I hope you're not one of their marketers? Because I've made up my mind never to subscribe or recharge on my airtel ever again. Those criminal networks (airtel and glo) be stealing from consumers without NCC doing any thin about it. It's not only when someone sits in front of a computer and sends spam mail to thousands of people that they're called fraudsters. When an organization tells you to buy 3gb data for N1,500 or 1.5gb for N1,000 and then ends up giving you 1.5gb for N1,500, then that is big time fraud!

They scammed me off only N500 and have since lost a couple of thousands ever since I switched to another network. That's penny wise, palm foolish - kind of scam. undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by SycophanticGoat: 7:09am On Aug 07, 2016
bigiyaro:
Airtel night plan is a pure scam, Thunder fire dem.

I thought as much. Useless networks we're managing in this gaddam country where NCC only does the job of paying salaries to inactive NCC staff..

3 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by Pylony(m): 7:13am On Aug 07, 2016
jom28gy:
I tried they said am not allowed that I should call 141
Try it at night not day time.
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by Nobody: 7:14am On Aug 07, 2016
Thumbs up @ op!...dope/timely info.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by nnamokenna(m): 7:16am On Aug 07, 2016
MetaHuman:
While I agree with you

They need to fix the 50naira version scam.
It stops after 60mb

It has happened to me on many occasions and even last night.

Lot of people experienced this also.

Exactly! Their N50 for 1.5 GB is a scam. While not agreeing that it stops at 60 Mb, I agree it's never up to 1.5 GB. The thing is that many people don't monitor it so they think it's up to 1.5. It fluctuates between 1.4 and 1.2. There was one night it even stopped at 1.1 GB.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by Internetboy: 7:17am On Aug 07, 2016
Gud will give it a try.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by enuelsmith: 7:21am On Aug 07, 2016
The downloading speed depending on the location. You might be lucky that your location favours airtell network. I dont see myself using airtell sim anymore for Internet use, too slow for my liking.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by Tobium1(m): 7:21am On Aug 07, 2016
Op is a marketing staff of airtel
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by znuga: 7:30am On Aug 07, 2016
prinsam30:

I love ur dp, United For Life, but mouriho is a Big ful for chasing away Bastien Shnieztiger
After I might have subscribed to this data plan using my phone, is it possibly to use it on my laptop via a modem?
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by Biafra1000: 7:39am On Aug 07, 2016
prinsam30:

I love ur dp, United For Life, but mouriho is a Big ful for chasing away Bastien Shnieztiger

but its for postpaid subscribers ONLY
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by hopefulLandlord: 7:41am On Aug 07, 2016
How true is the part about you being able to sub and sub and sub on the same sim in one night? I tried subing for second time on the same sim on the same night but when I wanted to browse, it couldn't and Airtel redirected me to a page where it says my "Data balance is zero"

And another issue, there are nights I subscribe for the first time and get the same message "data balance is zero" when I'm about to browse having not used even 1kb

And there are times it gets exhausted after like 300MB, it shows me the same message despite the android phone data monitor showing I've only used 300MB (sometimes less) since I subbed

What Is it that I'm doing wrong? Is it airtels fault?

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by brajy(m): 7:45am On Aug 07, 2016
I go port sharply
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by Emeka71(m): 7:46am On Aug 07, 2016
Foolish plan.
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by prinsam30: 7:53am On Aug 07, 2016
Biafra1000:

but its for postpaid subscribers ONLY

bros me, all u need do is just migrate to smarttrybe by dialing *312#, press 1 to migrate, choose from any of the options that pleases u and boom ur good to go.

u can just get a new SIM card and make it happen

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by prinsam30: 7:56am On Aug 07, 2016
znuga:

After I might have subscribed to this data plan using my phone, is it possibly to use it on my laptop via a modem?

101% possible, it works with any device including modem, just try it out and see for yourself
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by Biafra1000: 7:57am On Aug 07, 2016
prinsam30:

bros me, all u need do is just migrate to smarttrybe by dialing *312#, press 1 to migrate, choose from any of the options that pleases u and boom ur good to go.

u can just get a new SIM card and make it happen

ok , I've tried it and it have migrated ...thanks

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by mysticgal(f): 7:57am On Aug 07, 2016
I need a good site to download seasonal movies like Quantico, power and game of thrones.... Please I need it. Thank you in advance smiley
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by Ojaymillz: 7:57am On Aug 07, 2016
The plan is really good and it's working well I downloaded over 35gb within 3hrs (movies. Music and videos watched every funny video I came across on ig )and also updated all my iOS apps I shared wifi with my laptop too to download movies and update my apps smart trybe is just the bomb it's my revenge to Airtel as an iOS user

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by prinsam30: 7:59am On Aug 07, 2016
Biafra1000:

ok , I've tried it and it have migrated ...thanks

Ur welcome
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by prinsam30: 8:11am On Aug 07, 2016
KINGOFJAPAN:

Are you also on airtels BlackBerry sub, the one of 1k for 3gig?

Not at all, 2K of Glo 6gb for day time browsing and N200 for 6gb at night time for download
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by prinsam30: 8:12am On Aug 07, 2016
blazor332:

thanks bro, would try it this night

Ur highly wlcm
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 07, 2016
prinsam30:

Check the images below if you can get anything from them, I don't wanna post any link so I won't get banned by some Ogas at the top, thank u
OP pls, does those film came along with subtitle
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by doskie(m): 8:15am On Aug 07, 2016
So its only game of thrones you use to download. You quickly deleted all the.......... You know?

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by menshowng(m): 8:19am On Aug 07, 2016
Lol @ ebenezer obey

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by menxer: 8:19am On Aug 07, 2016
This OP na Airtel sales rep.

I did trybe 1.5gb last night, abi na this morning, and it zapped in less than 10 minutes, tell me is there any way to use up 1.5gb data on your phone in that short space of time?

I don't mean I downloaded any thing, just opening Web pages.

Two nights back, same thing happened, just to download a 1.2gb update on my pc, i ended up spending #300, and someone is saying there is no data zapping on Airtel.
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by prinsam30: 8:24am On Aug 07, 2016
MetaHuman:
While I agree with you

They need to fix the 50naira version scam.
It stops after 60mb

It has happened to me on many occasions and even last night.

Lot of people experienced this also.

Well since I'm not Airtel representative I will kindly advice u to get a new Airtel for the subscription, thank you.
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by prinsam30: 8:26am On Aug 07, 2016
zord33k:
can I use the night plan while on 2g sub?

It will be on a safer side if u can just get a new Airtel SIM card for this subscriptions thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) / Help Please, My Phone Is Showing Number Busy Even When Its Not / How Did I Get The NIN Without Registration?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.