Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Merrybet Is A Scam. See What They Did To My Account. Beware - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Merrybet Is A Scam. See What They Did To My Account. Beware (15011 Views)

Liverpool Fans Ecstatic With What Diego Costa Did To Sergio Ramos Yesterday / Leonel Messi Reveals What They Did To Win Nigeria Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Merrybet Is A Scam. See What They Did To My Account. Beware by babaegbe: 11:46am On Aug 06, 2016
I am sure you people know how difficult it is to predict games and win, now imagine you predicting a game and your book marker not crediting your account. its bad .played a game with merrybet since 31st. they have not yet confirmed the game. i have already waited long enough. even messaging their customer care. i wish i had stick with my nairabet. please if you are thinking of porting. Think twice. here are the pictures. Hope their customer care sees this. Its a shame.

Re: Merrybet Is A Scam. See What They Did To My Account. Beware by babaegbe: 11:51am On Aug 06, 2016
See additional picture

Re: Merrybet Is A Scam. See What They Did To My Account. Beware by babaegbe: 11:57am On Aug 06, 2016
The game ended in a win tho. I am surprised what happened. At least if they had a problem. They shoulda canceled or strike out the game. i didnt see anywhere the game was postponed. See proof

Re: Merrybet Is A Scam. See What They Did To My Account. Beware by passyhansome(m): 12:19pm On Aug 06, 2016
[size=19pt]CHAI!!!!!!![/size]

Re: Merrybet Is A Scam. See What They Did To My Account. Beware by babaegbe: 2:49pm On Aug 06, 2016
the issue has not been resolved still.... which kind of careless bookmarkers are this. poor customer care
Re: Merrybet Is A Scam. See What They Did To My Account. Beware by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 06, 2016
So nah 1k you chop wry you dy Para like this? Call them now abi

2 Likes

Re: Merrybet Is A Scam. See What They Did To My Account. Beware by gabazin080(m): 8:08pm On Aug 06, 2016
MissMorayo:
So nah 1k you chop wry you dy Para like this? Call them now abi
shey oro niyen. lemme send you my account num so u can transfer just 1k to me

15 Likes

Re: Merrybet Is A Scam. See What They Did To My Account. Beware by billante(m): 8:43pm On Aug 06, 2016
so because of 1k you think a bookie will scam you!? smh
Re: Merrybet Is A Scam. See What They Did To My Account. Beware by babaegbe: 10:53pm On Aug 06, 2016
billante:
so because of 1k you think a bookie will scam you!? smh
Its not 1k bros. its the game that they ve n
.ot updated. and even if nah 1k..... As long as nah my money.... they will pay

7 Likes

Re: Merrybet Is A Scam. See What They Did To My Account. Beware by zak07(m): 12:18am On Aug 07, 2016
He has the right to para,is it ur money?

2 Likes

Re: Merrybet Is A Scam. See What They Did To My Account. Beware by biggerboyc(m): 12:32am On Aug 07, 2016
babaegbe:

Its not 1k bros. its the game that they ve n
.ot updated. and even if nah 1k..... As long as nah my money.... they will pay
Bro your last statement confirm how wrong you are. Just wait they will pay all those nameless league are somehow time consuming to confirm. Or do you think its livescores. Com they use
Re: Merrybet Is A Scam. See What They Did To My Account. Beware by Money4passion: 3:38am On Aug 07, 2016
I don't represent any of them but guys stick with nairabet or bet9ja ...I never get any issue with these ones especially nairabet but u see all these 1960, sure, merry forget about them . They are broke . Confam

2 Likes

Re: Merrybet Is A Scam. See What They Did To My Account. Beware by babaegbe: 8:00am On Aug 07, 2016
Money4passion:
I don't represent any of them but guys stick with nairabet or bet9ja ...I never get any issue with these ones especially nairabet but u see all these 1960, sure, merry forget about them . They are broke . Confam
bro you couldn't be more right. Yesterday i did a little finding to find out what could have caused it. found out it's something about them not wanting to pay their agents. so they delay confirming games. all this wahala am going through is not necessarily because of this 1k. what if it was a bigger amount. haba
Re: Merrybet Is A Scam. See What They Did To My Account. Beware by babaegbe: 8:05am On Aug 07, 2016
biggerboyc:

Bro your last statement confirm how wrong you are. Just wait they will pay all those nameless league are somehow time consuming to confirm. Or do you think its livescores. Com they use
bro how hard is it to confirm a game.....
they have their hidden agenda for delaying gauge confirmation.... it's because they want agent to carry the loss. its not like i have not won with them. But in this harsh economy.... I don't think they should play with anybody's money. not even 1k
Re: Merrybet Is A Scam. See What They Did To My Account. Beware by babaegbe: 8:07am On Aug 07, 2016
zak07:
He has the right to para,is it ur money?
they will not understand, thou don't have idea of how many people donate free cash to these niggas day in day out..... keeping my 1k is a crime. assuming it's a bigger money... i might have been patient.... what is 1k yo merry bet.... it's more 6 days already.
Re: Merrybet Is A Scam. See What They Did To My Account. Beware by Money4passion: 8:50am On Aug 07, 2016
Go thier Facebook page and post it there and thier twitter handle .. anywhere u can find them ..if they refuse to answer you. Continue the propaganda till they pay. They sabi collect money but they no one pay . I had a terrible experience with them and stopped using them . Thier customer care representative don't know anything about what thier employer offers . They are just there ..Imagine I asked one of them about a particular issue and she was telling me she didn't know . God bless Alabi jare . I have withdrawn hundreds of thousands via nairabet ..go no issue ..the time I had a little issue with them ..they called me themself . Use nairabet and only nairabet. They don't compromise.
Re: Merrybet Is A Scam. See What They Did To My Account. Beware by babaegbe: 11:13am On Aug 07, 2016
same thing i was thinking, how could an acclaimed big markers not care about their image. or any of their customer care sef care to confirm the details. is bad enough tho. well i already deposited in my nairabet account. But to be frank.i am really disappointed in merry bet or any of their agent or rep here in nairaland. It's just disgusting.
Re: Merrybet Is A Scam. See What They Did To My Account. Beware by babaegbe: 1:04pm On Aug 07, 2016
got their customer id number. am gonna try and talk to them. already funded the nairabet account... played games already. merry bet is a joke
Re: Merrybet Is A Scam. See What They Did To My Account. Beware by babaegbe: 2:09am On Aug 08, 2016
they have not yet confirmed the game. this is a big shame
Re: Merrybet Is A Scam. See What They Did To My Account. Beware by zak07(m): 3:13am On Aug 08, 2016
And to make matter worst their odd is somhow smal,they hv not confirmed? Wow pls use nairabet bro ur payout is assured
Re: Merrybet Is A Scam. See What They Did To My Account. Beware by babaegbe: 11:34am On Aug 08, 2016
zak07:
And to make matter worst their odd is somhow smal,they hv not confirmed? Wow pls use nairabet bro ur payout is assured
as in so painful. the person who introduced me was the one who caused all this sh**. anyways i will keep pressing them. what amazez me the most is that. none of them agent or customer care on nairaland could say anything or call. even the number on their website keep forwarding calls.
Re: Merrybet Is A Scam. See What They Did To My Account. Beware by Money4passion: 1:05pm On Aug 08, 2016
Guys another one has happened. Op before u said I have advised to use nairabet ...check my story oo.. I wan a game on Sunday and now I want to place bet with and they are rejecting my bet . Guy I send them msg but them no gree reply. If nairabet fit Bleep up like this .. I go just hang my boot for betting ...
Re: Merrybet Is A Scam. See What They Did To My Account. Beware by Money4passion: 2:46pm On Aug 08, 2016
Ok.. nairabet don finally allow me place my bet but at least they should have sent me a mail why they won't allow me place my bet
Re: Merrybet Is A Scam. See What They Did To My Account. Beware by sunnykalu125(m): 3:09pm On Aug 08, 2016
WasereSupport:
Wasere? Just saying, maybe its time to try wink
How long does it take you people to pay out
Re: Merrybet Is A Scam. See What They Did To My Account. Beware by Wunderkind54: 3:12pm On Aug 08, 2016
God iyaf cash u. Who send u make u go de bet? !!!!
Re: Merrybet Is A Scam. See What They Did To My Account. Beware by Money4passion: 3:23pm On Aug 08, 2016
WasereSupport:
Wasere? Just saying, maybe its time to try wink

No sir .I have been with nairabet for 6 years and I love them . Any day they start messing up . I will stop betting

1 Like

Re: Merrybet Is A Scam. See What They Did To My Account. Beware by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 08, 2016
Money4passion:

No sir .I have been with nairabet for 6 years and I love them . Any day they start messing up . I will stop betting
seconded
Re: Merrybet Is A Scam. See What They Did To My Account. Beware by babaegbe: 10:19pm On Aug 08, 2016
nah wah ooo...merry bet nah cast.
Re: Merrybet Is A Scam. See What They Did To My Account. Beware by lollyland: 3:22pm On Aug 11, 2016
for me ooo MERRYBET has the fastest payout. i find it strange that you are complaining like this, besides this picture shows nothing or proves that its merrybet that you used. Its sad u have to slander a company like this. i wont be surprised if this is just a propaganda because the season is about to begin.
Re: Merrybet Is A Scam. See What They Did To My Account. Beware by fogunloto: 3:30pm On Aug 11, 2016
It is very unfair to rubbish a credible and highly reputable company ..Merrybet will never scam u on A 1000 naira transaction .. A friend of mine was paid 8million naira by Merrybet... Am sure if u relax and direct your complaints to appropriate channel it will be resolved... Bringing such matters here is very childish and immature .Merrybet ,Nairabet,Bet9ja, are the strongest in the industry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria's 2015 AFCON Qualifying Campaign / West Ham Reject Man City's £90m Bid For Arsenal Target Declan Rice / Messi, Inter Miami CF 1-2 Houston Dynamo: Miami Lost US Open Cup Final

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.