Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,959 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Is She A Virgin? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She A Virgin? (3334 Views)

Is She Really A Virgin Or Attention Seeker? (Pics) / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She A Virgin? by emekatimsu(m): 6:58pm On Sep 22, 2009
When i asked BB to be my babe last two years,she agreed with the condition that we won't have sex since she claim to be a virgin.
We dated for like two years till yestaday after we attended a friend's party, which left me a bit drunk she voluntarily agreed to sleep with me.And when we did, she did't react as if it's her first time, i can't really recall if blood came out because of my condition. In fact she gave me a Mouth Action,that i began to doubt her previous claim of been a virgin. How else will i know that i have not been fooled? Please i need fast answer b4 i meet her again next monday.
Re: Is She A Virgin? by james2man: 7:12pm On Sep 22, 2009
She is not a virgin,to dis flower a girl is not that easy have you have narrated, There is always pains and blood you also apply effort while trying to penetrate, So don't be deceive,or can i say u have been deceived already all this while
Re: Is She A Virgin? by wakagirl: 7:26pm On Sep 22, 2009
james2man:

She is not a virgin,to dis flower a girl is not that easy have you have narrated, There is always pains and blood you also apply effort while trying to penetrate, So don't be deceive,or can i say u have been deceived already all this while

That's not true it is does not require much effort as u made it look like.

emekatimsu:

When i asked BB to be my babe last two years,she agreed with the condition that we won't have sex since she claim to be a virgin.
We dated for like two years till yestaday after we attended a friend's party, which left me a bit drunk she voluntarily agreed to sleep with me.And when we did, she did't react as if it's her first time, i can't really recall if blood came out because of my condition. In fact she gave me a Mouth Action,that i began to doubt her previous claim of been a virgin. How else will i know that i have not been fooled? Please i need fast answer b4 i meet her again next monday.

U were that drunk? as usual or you were drugged?
Re: Is She A Virgin? by james2man: 7:35pm On Sep 22, 2009
wakagirl:

That's not true it is does not require much effort as u made it look like.

It does not require much effort,but at least it requires , And there is always a blood stain i'm i wrong about that wakagirl?You are a girl so i don't think dis flowering a girl is so easy as that(i'm sure you have the idea of what i'm saying from experience), is your contribution to this post saying that the girl is a virgin?

girls you will always support each other,call a spade a spade,
Re: Is She A Virgin? by candylips(m): 9:23pm On Sep 22, 2009
the girl is not a virgin. u were duped . . boy
Re: Is She A Virgin? by VeeVee1(f): 10:20pm On Sep 22, 2009
Its quite naive of you to think that a girl has to bleed,
Not everyone bleeds, and its not always painful,
Re: Is She A Virgin? by kuntama: 10:24pm On Sep 22, 2009
Like who gives a f--- if she is a virgin or not. More fool you if you fell for one of the oldest lines in the world. Why the hell should you have put any emphasis/store on her telling you she was a vigin.
More to the point. ARE YOU? AND IF NOT, ARE YOU SAFE?
Re: Is She A Virgin? by chidyke77(m): 10:54pm On Sep 22, 2009
D ladies shuld knw beta.
Re: Is She A Virgin? by Shola2009(m): 11:41pm On Sep 22, 2009
nice one Kuntama, noone cares, you better spend ur time thinking about other things! instead of wasting time figuring out if ur girl is a virgin or not! na wa ooo, some people are just funny! grin
Re: Is She A Virgin? by hansome75: 11:53pm On Sep 22, 2009
She no be virginoooooooooooooooo boy shine ur eye.
Re: Is She A Virgin? by kuntama: 12:06am On Sep 23, 2009
Once again. WHO CARES? Apart, of course, from some bush men whose brains reside in Central Namibia --oops sorry, I meant Houston? New Orleans? Baton Rouge? Take your pick.
Please nobody ask me what's wrong with these places because even Wikipedia will not be able to list them all. Suffice to say what's right with these places
Regards
Re: Is She A Virgin? by STORM2(f): 12:08am On Sep 23, 2009
@poster, only a fellow guy will tell you that a girl must experience pain if she's virgin. The truth is not all girls will experience that kind of pain. Infact, not all virgins will bleed. Instead of asking us this question try using a google search engine. I'm serious. U can learn just about anything about the human body on the internet. Having said that, i must stress that this question in dis century is a bit silly. You're not virgin, so why do u care so much? If u can't keep urself den why should she? Either trust her because its obvious she loves u or leave it alone and enjoy d relationship. Not all virgins are shy the first time they have sex.
Re: Is She A Virgin? by lexylexy9: 12:13am On Sep 23, 2009
MY GUY, DEY CHOP YUR THIN GO.
YOU NEVER GOT DRUNK FOR 2YRS,LETS SEE IF YOU CAN STILL AV HER WITOUT GETTING DRUNK
LOL
Re: Is She A Virgin? by SaridonP: 12:21am On Sep 23, 2009
She must have fooled you, Guy
Re: Is She A Virgin? by Nobody: 12:37am On Sep 23, 2009
lol! Like you really care what the TRUTH is. Believe what you want!
Re: Is She A Virgin? by kpolli(m): 1:18am On Sep 23, 2009
X
lexylexy9:

MY GUY, DEY CHOP YUR THIN GO.
YOU NEVER GOT DRUNK FOR 2YRS,LETS SEE IF YOU CAN STILL AV HER WITOUT GETTING DRUNK
LOL

lexylexy ur too gbaski, on point,
if she no gree for morning on Monday visit th beer parlour
Re: Is She A Virgin? by lightwalk(m): 2:24am On Sep 23, 2009
Anything could have happened between the years. Someone who has been doing advanced masturbation does not need to bleed
Re: Is She A Virgin? by Gabry(f): 2:58am On Sep 23, 2009
I dont think she is a virgin. undecided

I know being a virgin, she is sure to feel the pain one way or another. . . . but than again, u said you were drunk. . . . . Are u sure u could remember what happened?

But for the blood part, Not all females have blood cause some of us are not born with a hymen.
Re: Is She A Virgin? by Sissy3(f): 3:21am On Sep 23, 2009
since you were apparently "drunk" you really have no right to know whether she cried blood and water.

FYI: not all supposedly virgins cry, bleed or experience any form of pain during their first time. so get that "she didnt bleed, experience pain" blah blah outta your mind, all female bodies are not built equally, so forget that stereotypes of what virgins are suppose to do or behave on their first night.

as for the blowjo, be happy sef you got one. being a virgin doesnt necessarily mean being ignorant about anything concerning sex.

"IS she a virgin"? she told you, she was before you got drunk and you both messed up. so you berra believe it.
Re: Is She A Virgin? by mikesleek(m): 4:37am On Sep 23, 2009
@poster,guess you just came in from planet senseless. Welcome to earth, virgin, blood, bj, Makes no sense.
Re: Is She A Virgin? by Nobody: 5:08am On Sep 23, 2009
Are u a slowpoke or something else?answer me.you mean you dated her for 2yrs without having sex, guy u don Bleep up.no more comment.
Re: Is She A Virgin? by sjeezy8: 5:21am On Sep 23, 2009
chick is a LovePeddler lmfao
Re: Is She A Virgin? by german007(m): 5:23am On Sep 23, 2009
BROS SORRY BUT, FOR THE WHOLE TWO YEARS "ANOTHER MAN DON DEY CRUISE DAT CAR WEY U DEY WASH BE DAT"
Re: Is She A Virgin? by THEAMAKA(f): 5:26am On Sep 23, 2009
^^^^^
hush.

anyway.
~Sissy~:

since you were apparently "drunk" you really have no right to know whether she cried blood and water.

FYI: not all supposedly virgins cry, bleed or experience any form of pain during their first time. so get that "she didnt bleed, experience pain" blah blah outta your mind, all female bodies are not built equally, so forget that stereotypes of what virgins are suppose to do or behave on their first night.

as for the blowjo, be happy sef you got one. being a virgin doesnt necessarily mean being ignorant about anything concerning sex.

"IS she a virgin"? she told you, she was before you got drunk and you both messed up. so you berra believe it.
GBAM, GBAM, GBAM!!
i couldnt agree more.

lightwalk:

Anything could have happened between the years. Someone who has been doing advanced masturbation does not need to bleed
i couldnt agree more with this as well.
if someone is masturbating or using a vibrator, that could possibly take their own virginity.
this poster sef, stop listening to all these guys on this thread that OBVIOUSLY dont know the female body.
see them! HM!

also
isnt there a culture where ignorance plays a role in the future of a girl?
isnt it somewhere, that if a girl doesnt bleed on her first time having sex with her husband or soon to be husband or something like that, the guy will walk out on here and not marry her.
then the woman becomes worthless or not as valued as she would have been before?
just asking.
Re: Is She A Virgin? by chic2pimp(m): 5:36am On Sep 23, 2009
german007:

BROS SORRY BUT, FOR THE WHOLE TWO YEARS "ANOTHER MAN DON DEY CRUISE DAT CAR WEY U DEY WASH BE DAT"
grin grin grin grin Na so we see am ooo. While him dey do all the hardwork,anoda man dey enjoy the show free of charge.

sjeezy8:

chick is a LovePeddler lmfao
Well. . . . . Errr. . . . . . . . .  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin cheesy
Re: Is She A Virgin? by THEAMAKA(f): 5:48am On Sep 23, 2009
some guys, they will never learn.
Re: Is She A Virgin? by Nobody: 5:58am On Sep 23, 2009
This guy is gari.you dnt trust girls.that is the number 1 thing u must gat into your coconut head.date a girl after 3week and nothing happen,let her go.
Re: Is She A Virgin? by Nobody: 5:59am On Sep 23, 2009
This guy is gari.you dnt trust girls.that is the number 1 thing u must gat into your coconut head.date a girl after 3week and nothing happen,let her go.
Re: Is She A Virgin? by Nobody: 6:00am On Sep 23, 2009
Re: Is She A Virgin? by Nobody: 6:00am On Sep 23, 2009
Re: Is She A Virgin? by THEAMAKA(f): 6:03am On Sep 23, 2009
someone's computer is on crack again, or just the person. tongue
Re: Is She A Virgin? by chic2pimp(m): 6:04am On Sep 23, 2009
We've already learnt from our previous mistakes. We are just making sure the poster does not repeat the same mistakes as we did.

As the saying goes 'Fool me once shame on you,fool me twice shame on me'.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are More People Losing Their Virginity B4 Marriage? / What Shameless Woman Sleeps With Her Friends Son? / Anatomy Of Adultery/ Fornication - 15 Steps Of Unfaithfulness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.