Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Man Surprises His Wife With Range Rover On Her Birthday/Wedding In Enugu. Photos - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Surprises His Wife With Range Rover On Her Birthday/Wedding In Enugu. Photos (52928 Views)

Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke / Nigerian Man Surprises His Mother With A Car (pics, Video) / Man Surprises Wife With A N15million GLA250 For Passing Her Driving Lesson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Surprises His Wife With Range Rover On Her Birthday/Wedding In Enugu. Photos by onepluone: 5:11pm On Aug 06, 2016
Igbo boyz marrying igbo girls since 1 BC. It is either igbo yansh or white yansh 4 me.

i swear!
Re: Man Surprises His Wife With Range Rover On Her Birthday/Wedding In Enugu. Photos by moshino(m): 5:13pm On Aug 06, 2016
dollyjuke:
The car i bought last month $890000

If it is true you bought this car last month, may God continue to bless you. But if this is a lie, then may God never allow you to own even a used tire, and may you continue to suffer and toil without success all the days of your life, in Jesus name, Amen!
Re: Man Surprises His Wife With Range Rover On Her Birthday/Wedding In Enugu. Photos by preciousMI1(f): 5:13pm On Aug 06, 2016
oya o... single girls go and quarrel/breakup with your guys...
Re: Man Surprises His Wife With Range Rover On Her Birthday/Wedding In Enugu. Photos by jkaro(m): 5:14pm On Aug 06, 2016
Major 1 sons are always great, am a proud son of te major prophet..... Iyee power... Do something....... Congrat bro nd ladi
Re: Man Surprises His Wife With Range Rover On Her Birthday/Wedding In Enugu. Photos by takin35(m): 5:15pm On Aug 06, 2016
Bulllshit keep quite!!!
ChangeIsCostant:
money talks
Re: Man Surprises His Wife With Range Rover On Her Birthday/Wedding In Enugu. Photos by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 06, 2016
I don't envy them. cool

If he got his money genuinely, then he's a great man.

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises His Wife With Range Rover On Her Birthday/Wedding In Enugu. Photos by Bondesniger(m): 5:22pm On Aug 06, 2016
gunpoint:
Mtchew angry
This tin na him una dey call range rover?
Is no beta than okada here in Togo where i live
Nonsense angry

your level of jealousy high enn
make we see waiting you go present to that girl we you de pursue for that corna

yeye de smell

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises His Wife With Range Rover On Her Birthday/Wedding In Enugu. Photos by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 06, 2016
dainformant:
more >>> http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/08/man-surprises-his-new-wife-with-range.html
Irony! Look at the rusted zinc roofs and the modest houses against the opulent Range Rover. What a priority.

3 Likes

Re: Man Surprises His Wife With Range Rover On Her Birthday/Wedding In Enugu. Photos by hamzeiy: 5:26pm On Aug 06, 2016
Igbos and showoff

2 Likes

Re: Man Surprises His Wife With Range Rover On Her Birthday/Wedding In Enugu. Photos by YINKS89(m): 5:27pm On Aug 06, 2016
old range.
Re: Man Surprises His Wife With Range Rover On Her Birthday/Wedding In Enugu. Photos by ObiOmaMu: 5:28pm On Aug 06, 2016

Re: Man Surprises His Wife With Range Rover On Her Birthday/Wedding In Enugu. Photos by Respect55(m): 5:29pm On Aug 06, 2016
estyvino:
Ejim Bentley eme ogoR! Ngwa tuo'm afa!
Aku enwe ilo nke mbu na Imilike-Agu
O digodi ka ibu nwa afo ma ife aruru . Nna a kee way
Re: Man Surprises His Wife With Range Rover On Her Birthday/Wedding In Enugu. Photos by revolt(m): 5:29pm On Aug 06, 2016
dollyjuke:
The car i bought last month $890000
omo because of this picture i haf thief my fone so i go dey luk this gold beauty
Re: Man Surprises His Wife With Range Rover On Her Birthday/Wedding In Enugu. Photos by TooLateToFail(f): 5:31pm On Aug 06, 2016
wow wow.... I celebrate you...blessed woman
Re: Man Surprises His Wife With Range Rover On Her Birthday/Wedding In Enugu. Photos by gunpoint(m): 5:33pm On Aug 06, 2016
Bondesniger:

your level of jealousy high enn
make we see waiting you go present to that girl we you de pursue for that corna

yeye de smell
Humor is lost on you.

Re: Man Surprises His Wife With Range Rover On Her Birthday/Wedding In Enugu. Photos by omooba969(m): 5:46pm On Aug 06, 2016
So the igboz are now competing on BROWN ROOF thingz with SW abi? grin

Kontinue, we are watching! cheesy grin
Re: Man Surprises His Wife With Range Rover On Her Birthday/Wedding In Enugu. Photos by Yuneehk(f): 5:49pm On Aug 06, 2016
free2ryhme:

Your Jealousy get level ooo
Re: Man Surprises His Wife With Range Rover On Her Birthday/Wedding In Enugu. Photos by igboboy3(m): 5:52pm On Aug 06, 2016
hamzeiy:
Igbos and showoff

Please don't let your poverty frustrate others, just enjoy it yourself

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises His Wife With Range Rover On Her Birthday/Wedding In Enugu. Photos by Sirnose(m): 5:55pm On Aug 06, 2016
In 9ice's voice *money speaking speaking,any idea wetin,wetin.....Gongo aso!*
Re: Man Surprises His Wife With Range Rover On Her Birthday/Wedding In Enugu. Photos by agborodun: 5:57pm On Aug 06, 2016
please view this page for the right song for this tread.
https://www.nairaland.com/3272755/new-song-williboi#48250394
Re: Man Surprises His Wife With Range Rover On Her Birthday/Wedding In Enugu. Photos by ObiOmaMu: 5:59pm On Aug 06, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Surprises His Wife With Range Rover On Her Birthday/Wedding In Enugu. Photos by oloworulz(m): 5:59pm On Aug 06, 2016
drug money, u will soon be caught in indonesia
Re: Man Surprises His Wife With Range Rover On Her Birthday/Wedding In Enugu. Photos by Jacko1(m): 6:00pm On Aug 06, 2016
Let hwr not use the range rover and pick me up oh
Re: Man Surprises His Wife With Range Rover On Her Birthday/Wedding In Enugu. Photos by free2ryhme: 6:03pm On Aug 06, 2016
Re: Man Surprises His Wife With Range Rover On Her Birthday/Wedding In Enugu. Photos by domopps(m): 6:10pm On Aug 06, 2016
See brown roof every where......Am not suprised anyways everything from ipods is the best!

Cheeeeers
Re: Man Surprises His Wife With Range Rover On Her Birthday/Wedding In Enugu. Photos by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 06, 2016
moshino:

If it is true you bought this car last month, may God continue to bless you. But if this is a lie, then may God never allow you to own even a used tire, and may you continue to suffer and toil without success all the days of your life, in Jesus name, Amen!
shocked weaving
Re: Man Surprises His Wife With Range Rover On Her Birthday/Wedding In Enugu. Photos by tbrown90(m): 6:23pm On Aug 06, 2016
Vanillaskin:
Dear future husband,

I sincerely hope that this thread finds you well and inspires you to what to do something like this for me grin. I don't want this Range Rover angry, it's old model. In fact to be honest, I don't like Range Rover's but what I do like is BMW X5 grin and they are even cheaper wink.

Love kiss,

X.X.X
d thread really inspired me , don't worry will get u d BMW X5

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises His Wife With Range Rover On Her Birthday/Wedding In Enugu. Photos by Electronzeez(m): 6:30pm On Aug 06, 2016
Yuneehk:
See the length of her weave-on shocked . The hair can sweep the whole of uwanni grin clean.

Emorse and temmytea70 go and vote na

Everyone saw range rover you choose to see weave angry
Re: Man Surprises His Wife With Range Rover On Her Birthday/Wedding In Enugu. Photos by Spicycat(f): 6:33pm On Aug 06, 2016
The way EYANMIRI loves to display wealth is beyond me.
Re: Man Surprises His Wife With Range Rover On Her Birthday/Wedding In Enugu. Photos by compujyde: 6:35pm On Aug 06, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coper's Fish-Seller Mother Celebrated In Lagos (photos) / 'I Couldn't Have Children Because My Parents Were Brother And Sister' / My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.