Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Man Surprises His Wife With Range Rover On Her Birthday/Wedding In Enugu. Photos - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Surprises His Wife With Range Rover On Her Birthday/Wedding In Enugu. Photos (52934 Views)

Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke / Nigerian Man Surprises His Mother With A Car (pics, Video) / Man Surprises Wife With A N15million GLA250 For Passing Her Driving Lesson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Surprises His Wife With Range Rover On Her Birthday/Wedding In Enugu. Photos by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 06, 2016
compujyde:

JPEG Car. Right? grin
U catch me how did u know cheesy
Re: Man Surprises His Wife With Range Rover On Her Birthday/Wedding In Enugu. Photos by compujyde: 6:45pm On Aug 06, 2016
Re: Man Surprises His Wife With Range Rover On Her Birthday/Wedding In Enugu. Photos by compujyde: 6:52pm On Aug 06, 2016
Re: Man Surprises His Wife With Range Rover On Her Birthday/Wedding In Enugu. Photos by krissconnect(m): 6:56pm On Aug 06, 2016
Vanillaskin:
Dear future husband,

I sincerely hope that this thread finds you well and inspires you to what to do something like this for me grin. I don't want this Range Rover angry, it's old model. In fact to be honest, I don't like Range Rover's but what I do like is BMW X5 grin and they are even cheaper wink.

Love kiss,

X.X.X

Dear future wife. Only be responsible and don't share your puna. grin
Re: Man Surprises His Wife With Range Rover On Her Birthday/Wedding In Enugu. Photos by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 06, 2016
one person will now open mouth and tell me not to marry Igbo man

4 Likes

Re: Man Surprises His Wife With Range Rover On Her Birthday/Wedding In Enugu. Photos by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 06, 2016
one person will now open mouth and tell me not to marry Igbo man. let me hear say I listen

3 Likes

Re: Man Surprises His Wife With Range Rover On Her Birthday/Wedding In Enugu. Photos by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 06, 2016
Total waste of money, look at the Rubbish house they are living in. Yet they will be owning a range rover why not build atleast Good home for them instead, how are they giong to afford petrol for this huge engine.

And oh! I can bet my butt no one bothered asking were the fund for the vehicle came from lipsrsealed tomorrow we will read news of drug trafficking and death penalty in indonesia lipsrsealed
Re: Man Surprises His Wife With Range Rover On Her Birthday/Wedding In Enugu. Photos by whitebeard(m): 7:13pm On Aug 06, 2016
star boi...be like say change no dey affect this one...guys u get him name and address..!! pls tell officer Johnson nah 50:50 last price..no jara...na era of change we dey..!!! no shak come on...pray...!!!
Re: Man Surprises His Wife With Range Rover On Her Birthday/Wedding In Enugu. Photos by gbaskiboy: 7:21pm On Aug 06, 2016
dollyjuke:
The range no fine at alll grin
where is your own, ordinary wheel barrow u no get
Re: Man Surprises His Wife With Range Rover On Her Birthday/Wedding In Enugu. Photos by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 06, 2016
Vanillaskin:
Dear future husband,

I sincerely hope that this thread finds you well and inspires you to what to do something like this for me grin. I don't want this Range Rover angry, it's old model. In fact to be honest, I don't like Range Rover's but what I do like is BMW X5 grin and they are even cheaper wink.

Love kiss,

X.X.X

You no they buy am for urself ni if hubby no buy u no buy? undecided
Re: Man Surprises His Wife With Range Rover On Her Birthday/Wedding In Enugu. Photos by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 06, 2016
Spicycat:
The way EYANMIRI loves to display wealth is beyond me.
Babe ur package no be here oo, fine girl better pikin
Re: Man Surprises His Wife With Range Rover On Her Birthday/Wedding In Enugu. Photos by Bifwoli: 7:40pm On Aug 06, 2016
dollyjuke:

What surprises me is the shiny Range amidst muddy surface and rusted brown roofs- that's the tragedy of Nigeria investing in consumption rather than production.

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises His Wife With Range Rover On Her Birthday/Wedding In Enugu. Photos by ideology(m): 8:01pm On Aug 06, 2016
VolT0xic:
A simple message to men —
When you find a good wife, appreciate her.
and it must be material things …

I pity the people that liked your post

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises His Wife With Range Rover On Her Birthday/Wedding In Enugu. Photos by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 06, 2016
That's vogue and is for men not for babies.
dollyjuke:
Re: Man Surprises His Wife With Range Rover On Her Birthday/Wedding In Enugu. Photos by Yuneehk(f): 8:13pm On Aug 06, 2016
Electronzeez:

Everyone saw range rover you choose to see weave angry
Well that makes me yuneehk tongue
Re: Man Surprises His Wife With Range Rover On Her Birthday/Wedding In Enugu. Photos by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 06, 2016
ideology:
and it must be material things …

I pity the people that liked your post

You're a DUNCE.
Re: Man Surprises His Wife With Range Rover On Her Birthday/Wedding In Enugu. Photos by WATERLee1: 8:33pm On Aug 06, 2016
dollyjuke:
badth belleeee sighted
Re: Man Surprises His Wife With Range Rover On Her Birthday/Wedding In Enugu. Photos by Kobicove(m): 8:59pm On Aug 06, 2016
The title of this tread is very misleading...

The major purpose of the gift (If you can call it that since the guy essentially bought the car for himself) is the tradditional wedding, the birthday is just an addendum... undecided
Re: Man Surprises His Wife With Range Rover On Her Birthday/Wedding In Enugu. Photos by RicksonUdofia(m): 9:04pm On Aug 06, 2016
dollyjuke:
The car i bought last month $890000

It really took you a while to wake up that nite from such fantasy dream.
Re: Man Surprises His Wife With Range Rover On Her Birthday/Wedding In Enugu. Photos by Spells(m): 9:34pm On Aug 06, 2016
When ur money finishes, come

Re: Man Surprises His Wife With Range Rover On Her Birthday/Wedding In Enugu. Photos by Dumdum217(m): 9:50pm On Aug 06, 2016
gypsey:
Total waste of money, look at the Rubbish house they are living in. Yet they will be owning a range rover why not build atleast Good home for them instead, how are they giong to afford petrol for this huge engine.

And oh! I can bet my butt no one bothered asking were the fund for the vehicle came from lipsrsealed tomorrow we will read news of drug trafficking and death penalty in indonesia lipsrsealed

If you had exercised patience and watch other pictures that proceeded the one you are talking about, you would have noticed that the ceremony was not conducted on that house with brown roofs. Check other pictures and see the building that the marriage was conducted.

The house with the brown roofs might probably be a neighboring compound.

I might be wrong anyway.

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises His Wife With Range Rover On Her Birthday/Wedding In Enugu. Photos by Lawalemi(m): 9:55pm On Aug 06, 2016
If the man ask for one round, she will give him three rounds
Re: Man Surprises His Wife With Range Rover On Her Birthday/Wedding In Enugu. Photos by Dumdum217(m): 9:55pm On Aug 06, 2016
By the way, is that guy a government official? Why the police excorts and the other guy with black suit shooting up gun?

This guy seems to me as a show off dude.
Re: Man Surprises His Wife With Range Rover On Her Birthday/Wedding In Enugu. Photos by adedayoadedeji(m): 10:12pm On Aug 06, 2016
Yuneehk:
See the length of her weave-on shocked . The hair can sweep the whole of uwanni grin clean.

Emorse and temmytea70 go and vote na

u stay in Enugu?
Re: Man Surprises His Wife With Range Rover On Her Birthday/Wedding In Enugu. Photos by Yuneehk(f): 10:29pm On Aug 06, 2016
adedayoadedeji:

u stay in Enugu?
No I don't
Re: Man Surprises His Wife With Range Rover On Her Birthday/Wedding In Enugu. Photos by TooLateToFail(f): 11:02pm On Aug 06, 2016
I celebrate you and I am really happy for you
Re: Man Surprises His Wife With Range Rover On Her Birthday/Wedding In Enugu. Photos by passyhansome(m): 11:09pm On Aug 06, 2016
[size=14pt]THAT'S ONE OF THE DIVIDEND OF MARRYING AN EASTERNER WE KNOW HOW TO SPOIL OUR WIFE. IGBO KWENU.....[/size]

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises His Wife With Range Rover On Her Birthday/Wedding In Enugu. Photos by PrinceEvolution(m): 12:27am On Aug 07, 2016
i don tire for all dis people wey dey spray 1/1 dollar ignorance and fake life of world of make believe everywhere...kwontiniu sha oga nor vex anything for your boiz make we go flex...MI ABAGA MY BELLE OOO MY HEAD OOO..
dainformant:
Enugu stood still as Nkeoma Ihediwa, popularly known as "son of major 1", tied the knot traditionally to his heartthrob in style on 23rd of July 2016... Mr Ihediwa also presented Range Rover vehicle to his lady Brenda Maduekwe to mark her birthday/his together. He was also given a chieftaincy title by the Igwe of his community on that same day..

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/08/man-surprises-his-new-wife-with-range.html
Re: Man Surprises His Wife With Range Rover On Her Birthday/Wedding In Enugu. Photos by Realret70: 12:31am On Aug 07, 2016
Congrats we are moving there too
Re: Man Surprises His Wife With Range Rover On Her Birthday/Wedding In Enugu. Photos by Ratello: 1:23am On Aug 07, 2016
dollyjuke:
The car i bought last month $890000
In your dreams right cheesy
Re: Man Surprises His Wife With Range Rover On Her Birthday/Wedding In Enugu. Photos by kenoz(m): 4:33am On Aug 07, 2016
Money speaking
Re: Man Surprises His Wife With Range Rover On Her Birthday/Wedding In Enugu. Photos by Holamide222(f): 7:26am On Aug 07, 2016
Too much money problem is how to spend it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen / Coper's Fish-Seller Mother Celebrated In Lagos (photos) / Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.