Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Why Is It That Nigerians Abroad Hardly Marry Nigerian Ladies Over There? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Is It That Nigerians Abroad Hardly Marry Nigerian Ladies Over There? (51779 Views)

Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman / My Wife Snores While Sleeping; I Hardly Sleep At Night / Muiz Adebiyi, Nigerian Who Married Old Oyinbo: She's Better Than Nigerian Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It That Nigerians Abroad Hardly Marry Nigerian Ladies Over There? by publicenemy(m): 10:41pm On Aug 06, 2016
They want a stay at home mom. Not hustlers like them. And moreover they know what Nigerian ladies do to survive over there.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Nigerians Abroad Hardly Marry Nigerian Ladies Over There? by Sermwell(m): 10:41pm On Aug 06, 2016
F
Re: Why Is It That Nigerians Abroad Hardly Marry Nigerian Ladies Over There? by aloobright17: 10:41pm On Aug 06, 2016
We believe they know what we know,and they're here for the same reason.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Nigerians Abroad Hardly Marry Nigerian Ladies Over There? by Yalakalibari007: 10:42pm On Aug 06, 2016
Paradox
Re: Why Is It That Nigerians Abroad Hardly Marry Nigerian Ladies Over There? by Uniqueness01(f): 10:42pm On Aug 06, 2016
They don't get married to Nigerians abroad because they have GF or Fiancee in Nigeria hence they always come back to Nigeria to marry...

Hope I am correct

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Nigerians Abroad Hardly Marry Nigerian Ladies Over There? by Yoyostic: 10:43pm On Aug 06, 2016
wey all these abroad ladies carry feminism for head.Who wants to marry a woman that will be dragging equal rights with you?definitely not a Nigerian man.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Nigerians Abroad Hardly Marry Nigerian Ladies Over There? by Jibabs2(m): 10:43pm On Aug 06, 2016
because the don tier eye

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Nigerians Abroad Hardly Marry Nigerian Ladies Over There? by erico2k2(m): 10:44pm On Aug 06, 2016
Bisjosh:
undecided
Cos naija men like ladies they can boss around but they can't do it with the ones over there grin tongue
I do not think so, teh social economic situation does not favor 9j 9ja marriage, only by the grace of GOD
Re: Why Is It That Nigerians Abroad Hardly Marry Nigerian Ladies Over There? by pippimp(m): 10:44pm On Aug 06, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Most Nnigerian ladies over there are proud.

You mean confident. It's only in Nigeria/Africa you can treat a woman like dirt. You can't try it in a normal country.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is It That Nigerians Abroad Hardly Marry Nigerian Ladies Over There? by Nwaonyeocha: 10:45pm On Aug 06, 2016
Those of them from home are easily manipulated.
And they suffer it via hard divorce cases once the home girl becomes westernized.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is It That Nigerians Abroad Hardly Marry Nigerian Ladies Over There? by babyfaceafrica: 10:46pm On Aug 06, 2016
pippimp:

You mean confident. It's only in Nigeria/Africa you can treat a woman like dirt. You can't try it in a normal country.
confidence is different from pride!!!!!...I know what am saying.

5 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Nigerians Abroad Hardly Marry Nigerian Ladies Over There? by okekechris33(m): 10:47pm On Aug 06, 2016
Those girls find it hard to submit

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Nigerians Abroad Hardly Marry Nigerian Ladies Over There? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 06, 2016
okay. They think girls from Nigeria are more submissive, but at the same time, the new Nigerian girl starts acting like the ones abroad just after 3 years. The guy returns back to square 1. I remember a time in nairaland where you always have news every now and then about husbands killing the wives they brought from Nigeria.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Nigerians Abroad Hardly Marry Nigerian Ladies Over There? by Ojaymillz: 10:50pm On Aug 06, 2016
To get his green card/ citizenship

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Nigerians Abroad Hardly Marry Nigerian Ladies Over There? by buckyfof(m): 10:51pm On Aug 06, 2016
very simple
naija woman no dy threaten divorce, not to talk of whisking away all ur properties, assets and money after d divorce case

naija men bin sharp since 1900

5 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Nigerians Abroad Hardly Marry Nigerian Ladies Over There? by mikolo80: 10:51pm On Aug 06, 2016
Bisjosh:
undecided
Cos naija men like ladies they can boss around but they can't do it with the ones over there grin tongue
chop alone die alone
Re: Why Is It That Nigerians Abroad Hardly Marry Nigerian Ladies Over There? by mikolo80: 10:52pm On Aug 06, 2016
GloriaNinja:
I think because many Nigerian girls over there don't tolerate bullshit.
but they will tolerate loneliness

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is It That Nigerians Abroad Hardly Marry Nigerian Ladies Over There? by goingape1: 10:54pm On Aug 06, 2016
Orubebe01:
Just wondering why majority of them always rush back home to marry when there are handful of Nigerian ladies where they reside. Does it mean that none of them are wife material or what.
home and AWAY, naija WOMEN are materialistic just that the one here can be controlled and keep under surveillance.

no difference between fowl and chicken! just that one has longer legs and difficult to catch than the other one undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is It That Nigerians Abroad Hardly Marry Nigerian Ladies Over There? by pedrilo: 10:54pm On Aug 06, 2016
more than half of naija girls outside the country na confirm hustlers. dnt go there

5 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Nigerians Abroad Hardly Marry Nigerian Ladies Over There? by ruggedadventure(m): 10:55pm On Aug 06, 2016
When most of our ladies over there are hustlers shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Is It That Nigerians Abroad Hardly Marry Nigerian Ladies Over There? by raumdeuter: 10:55pm On Aug 06, 2016
Most people I know married ladies tat are abroad

4 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Nigerians Abroad Hardly Marry Nigerian Ladies Over There? by bettercreature(m): 10:55pm On Aug 06, 2016
ANBAKO:
It is very simple.....choice is limited!!!!

Because majority of them are prostitute,Especially if you live alone abroad you will fuccck any Nigerian lady around

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Nigerians Abroad Hardly Marry Nigerian Ladies Over There? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 06, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Nigerians Abroad Hardly Marry Nigerian Ladies Over There? by ruggedadventure(m): 10:57pm On Aug 06, 2016
pedrilo:
more than half of naija girls outside the country na confirm hustlers. dnt go there
Guy
Why u dey tink like me Who dash u
Re: Why Is It That Nigerians Abroad Hardly Marry Nigerian Ladies Over There? by dammycrane000: 10:57pm On Aug 06, 2016
Nigerian ladies are not independent, they expect you to pay on a date, for movies.
They see the guy as the bread winner. When it's actually a team effort

12 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Nigerians Abroad Hardly Marry Nigerian Ladies Over There? by Eric2537: 10:57pm On Aug 06, 2016
my question goes to u that posted this, 1) r u a lady 2) do u reside in abroad

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Nigerians Abroad Hardly Marry Nigerian Ladies Over There? by ruggedadventure(m): 10:57pm On Aug 06, 2016
pedrilo:
Guy
Why u go dey tink like me Who dash u
Re: Why Is It That Nigerians Abroad Hardly Marry Nigerian Ladies Over There? by abbey621(m): 10:58pm On Aug 06, 2016
I don't know about any other country but the U.S is a demonic country that ends up sucking the life out of most men at the same time make women power hungry. Due to the feminist theory, the democrat controlled government tries really hard to over compensate for what they termed as injustice. From women's rights to gay rights,real men are no longer seen as a priority. To illustrate consider the rankings:

1. White Women
2. White Male
3. Asian and Hispanic females
4. Asian and Hispanic males
5. Black females
6. Black males.

The above illustrates the real problem black males face in the U.S. A country with shows like real housewives of L.A or Atlanta, Dr. Phil, Oprah and so on. Men are learning to accept their role as number 2 in the house while women are encouraged to take control. This to an African man is a taboo. Imagine not being able to rely on your wife to cook you a good meal or not being able to give your parents or siblings money without getting permission from your wife. Imagine not being able to have an argument with your wife without her calling the police and getting you kicked out of your own home. Our African brothers believe those women back home though they are not perfect are still respectful of the society and traditions to be humble. Of course this theory is not perfect as we have seen a lot of guys coming back home to marry women related to lucifer but as an African man the reward outweighs the risks!

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is It That Nigerians Abroad Hardly Marry Nigerian Ladies Over There? by Ugosample(m): 10:59pm On Aug 06, 2016
Na wa for this thread o
Re: Why Is It That Nigerians Abroad Hardly Marry Nigerian Ladies Over There? by tonysmart2016: 10:59pm On Aug 06, 2016
loomer:
Cos naija ladies too get wahala, and sabi fat like elephant.

Chai. This guy, u harsh oooooo....
Re: Why Is It That Nigerians Abroad Hardly Marry Nigerian Ladies Over There? by exlink10(m): 11:01pm On Aug 06, 2016
if you marry them

you don marry problem

i promise u that
Re: Why Is It That Nigerians Abroad Hardly Marry Nigerian Ladies Over There? by Kassidy90(m): 11:01pm On Aug 06, 2016
The truth is that

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Dies Moments After Announcing His Wife's Death On Facebook. Photo / Is It Healthy For A Mother To Ask These Kinda Question From Her Son? / Am About To End My 15yrs Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.