Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,717 members, 7,802,165 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Cbn Apptitude Test: Is Result Out - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Cbn Apptitude Test: Is Result Out (1696 Views)

I Got Invited For KPMG Aptitude Test, Is This For Real? / Ptdf 2011/2012 List Of Shorlisted Candidates For Aptitude Test Is Out / Nim/nysc June 2007 Result Out, Induction On Jan 31st @ Unilag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cbn Apptitude Test: Is Result Out by emekatimsu(m): 7:19pm On Sep 22, 2009
Do anybody out there know if the centrel bank has released the result of the apptitude test that was written early this year.
What could be delaying the release of the result. Or have they done man know man recruitement? Is there anybody with useful information?
Re: Cbn Apptitude Test: Is Result Out by uadialec(m): 7:44pm On Sep 22, 2009
Its not yet out, but all the same I suggest you find out accurately on your own. There is nothing that is not possible in Nigeria, this people might have done who know man ooohhh,
Re: Cbn Apptitude Test: Is Result Out by Tpharell: 10:19pm On Sep 22, 2009
CBN has sent out letters of invitation for oral interview. i know Bauchi's is on thursday
Re: Cbn Apptitude Test: Is Result Out by shantin(f): 4:49pm On Sep 23, 2009
please anybody, what's the cut off mark. and over what is it. thanks
Re: Cbn Apptitude Test: Is Result Out by akman(m): 7:23am On Sep 25, 2009
I kno for a fact that the cut off is 45 out of 60. and i can also confirm that they ve started callx people for oral interviews. i exceeded the cut off but yet to be called for the interview so i guess so oda criteria is bin used ie quota,sex,religion, and man kno man
Re: Cbn Apptitude Test: Is Result Out by badaru1(m): 12:09pm On Sep 25, 2009
Yes,the result is out I attended the interview on the 9th of september 2009. Waiting for the result
Re: Cbn Apptitude Test: Is Result Out by akman(m): 3:18pm On Sep 25, 2009
hello bro, wer was ur interview held ie geographical
badaru1:

Yes,the result is out I attended the interview on the 9th of september 2009. Waiting for the result
Re: Cbn Apptitude Test: Is Result Out by emekatimsu(m): 2:07am On Sep 26, 2009
Pls,how did they contact u, was it tru email, phone or postal address. Pls reply fast.
Re: Cbn Apptitude Test: Is Result Out by demoore1(m): 9:44am On Sep 26, 2009
Please house, how do i see my score for the test, please let me know ASAP
Re: Cbn Apptitude Test: Is Result Out by emekatimsu(m): 3:05pm On Sep 26, 2009
Pls house,how were u contacted about the released result.
Was it tru email, or post.
I am yet 2 receive mine.

(1) (Reply)

Any Update About FIRS Appointment? / Filled: IT Security/ceh Professionals / Diamond Concept

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.