Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,359 members, 7,800,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

5 Things To Do When You Get A New Smartphone - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 5 Things To Do When You Get A New Smartphone (30947 Views)

How To Switch To A New Smartphone Without Losing Your Whatsapp Chats / 5 Key Considerations For Purchasing A New Smartphone / 4GB Of Ram And 32GB Storage Brand New Smartphone That Costs 31k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Things To Do When You Get A New Smartphone by ibroauthen(m): 9:22pm On Aug 06, 2016
joey150:

http://www.pronetotype.com/2016/08/5-things-to-do-when-you-get-new-smart.html?m=0

How can I disable those apps you mentioned on number 5 and can you tell me names of those apps. I need to free up some memory
Re: 5 Things To Do When You Get A New Smartphone by hardeydhoying(m): 9:23pm On Aug 06, 2016
happy662:
try cyberus anti theft even though u flash ur fone or u do factory reset through recovery Dat cyberus anti theft will still be on ur fone I have practicalize it.

Is it Cyberus or Cerberus?
Re: 5 Things To Do When You Get A New Smartphone by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 06, 2016
herzern:
I buy a new phone.....

I sell it within 2 weeks.....so why will I qo through all dhiz stress??

Tell us more

Re: 5 Things To Do When You Get A New Smartphone by Adesiji77: 9:28pm On Aug 06, 2016
joey150:
those apps dont come preinstalled on a new phone.. But yes.. They are do more harm than good

Please expatiate @bolded.
Re: 5 Things To Do When You Get A New Smartphone by Spells(m): 9:31pm On Aug 06, 2016
It's ur phone do as u please.

Re: 5 Things To Do When You Get A New Smartphone by Stanbeto: 9:44pm On Aug 06, 2016
I don Hear
Re: 5 Things To Do When You Get A New Smartphone by Emeka71(m): 9:45pm On Aug 06, 2016
What the heck; so people still buy new phones in these economic hard times.
Re: 5 Things To Do When You Get A New Smartphone by Kolsity(m): 9:46pm On Aug 06, 2016
joey150:
Lalasticlala your presence is needed here
Abeg who dey ansa the name LALASTICLALA?
Re: 5 Things To Do When You Get A New Smartphone by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 06, 2016
just insure the damn thing..... and don't be careless...that's all

1 Like

Re: 5 Things To Do When You Get A New Smartphone by Crixina(f): 10:11pm On Aug 06, 2016
Thanks, I just got one two days ago, I have done almost all, except number one, not completed five yet
Re: 5 Things To Do When You Get A New Smartphone by Electronzeez(m): 10:25pm On Aug 06, 2016
Damn!

Buy screen guard? sad
Re: 5 Things To Do When You Get A New Smartphone by dy27(m): 10:26pm On Aug 06, 2016
I use android lost n is quite helpful.
Re: 5 Things To Do When You Get A New Smartphone by Electronzeez(m): 10:28pm On Aug 06, 2016
Adesiji77:

Uninstall those apps he mentioned and see how your battery last longer .
Re: 5 Things To Do When You Get A New Smartphone by Horlaarsco: 10:58pm On Aug 06, 2016
happy662:
try cyberus anti theft even though u flash ur fone or u do factory reset through recovery Dat cyberus anti theft will still be on ur fone I have practicalize it.

I'll show you the power of sp flash tool
Re: 5 Things To Do When You Get A New Smartphone by Noblewhiz(m): 11:25pm On Aug 06, 2016
NCP:
Also,
a. Uninstall Battery Saver apps like DU battery saver. b. Uninstall facebook, Skype and Facebook messenger.
Thank me later.
why?
Re: 5 Things To Do When You Get A New Smartphone by happy662(m): 11:25pm On Aug 06, 2016
hardeydhoying:

Is it Cyberus or Cerberus?
cerberus keyboard error
Re: 5 Things To Do When You Get A New Smartphone by happy662(m): 11:28pm On Aug 06, 2016
Horlaarsco:

I'll show you the power of sp flash tool
system won't be able to read d fone when u plug USB into it don't try d power of cerberus anti theft oooo

1 Like

Re: 5 Things To Do When You Get A New Smartphone by Nobody: 2:13am On Aug 07, 2016
Stephenomozzy:
Good point..

6. Install Nairaland App

There are 2 possible answers i can give u:

1. It can notify you when Topics hit the front page and trust me though it's a once in a blue moon thing...real educative and informative topics do hit FP... and u wud want to have 'em hot as it's served.

2. Ask Google.

#depending on ur age, choose one.

cheers
Re: 5 Things To Do When You Get A New Smartphone by RitzyPrince(m): 6:28am On Aug 07, 2016
Covering a phone with case is a NO BRAINIER for me, why cover the beauty of a phone with some plastic, rubber shitz? It doesn't make sense. I mean Jonathan Ive work his ass out for several months designing each of the iPhones and other Apple products only for you cover it up with some trash...it's like buying a Lamborghini and covering it up with silicongrin makes no sense.
Re: 5 Things To Do When You Get A New Smartphone by jesbu(m): 6:46am On Aug 07, 2016
NCP:
Also,

a. Uninstall Battery Saver apps like DU battery saver.
b. Uninstall facebook, Skype and Facebook messenger.

Thank me later.
Cant uninstall Skype I use for international call
Re: 5 Things To Do When You Get A New Smartphone by happy662(m): 8:36am On Aug 07, 2016
Slipknot:

it can withstand factory reset and flashing if your and only if your phone is rooted
yes na u must root ur fone na
Re: 5 Things To Do When You Get A New Smartphone by daxon001(m): 8:38am On Aug 07, 2016
4 where? Wen there's hammer test and freezer test to be done.
Re: 5 Things To Do When You Get A New Smartphone by Laorex: 9:01am On Aug 07, 2016
carmag:

plz bro, what's the advantage of NL app
Lalasticalala your help is needed
Re: 5 Things To Do When You Get A New Smartphone by Getintouch2004(m): 9:03am On Aug 07, 2016
happy662:

I just checked the "Cerberus App" out. Its goy some cool features though, buh its just a 6day trial and not cracked.

How do I get the cracked version, please?

I downloaded it from Google play store
Re: 5 Things To Do When You Get A New Smartphone by happy662(m): 9:06am On Aug 07, 2016
Getintouch2004:

I just checked the "Cerberus App" out. Its goy some cool features though, buh its just a 6day trial and not cracked.

How do I get the cracked version, please?

I downloaded it from Google play store
u must pay 1000# for it before u can use it dats to tell u how genuine it is. Nobody was able to Crack it
Re: 5 Things To Do When You Get A New Smartphone by Getintouch2004(m): 9:11am On Aug 07, 2016
happy662:
u must pay 1000# for it before u can use it dats to tell u how genuine it is. Nobody was able to Crack it

Oh, thanks a bunch brov.
Re: 5 Things To Do When You Get A New Smartphone by Omotaday(m): 9:39am On Aug 07, 2016
joey150:
2 days later you go come create thread..help they stole my phone and help my phone is too slow undecided undecided
Is there any tracking app for iphone 6?
Re: 5 Things To Do When You Get A New Smartphone by Keneth1(m): 10:18am On Aug 07, 2016
joey150:
those apps dont come preinstalled on a new phone.. But yes.. They are do more harm than good
pls my phone is saying systerm updates available, should i update?
Re: 5 Things To Do When You Get A New Smartphone by SkinnyDude(m): 11:00am On Aug 07, 2016
NCP:
Also,
a. Uninstall Battery Saver apps like DU battery saver. b. Uninstall facebook, Skype and Facebook messenger.
Thank me later.
that du battery dey drain battery
Re: 5 Things To Do When You Get A New Smartphone by nonstan(m): 11:42am On Aug 07, 2016
whats the point when the thief can just flash or format the phone...tracking works when the phone has not been flashed
Re: 5 Things To Do When You Get A New Smartphone by joey150(m): 12:08pm On Aug 07, 2016
Keneth1:
pls my phone is saying systerm updates available, should i update?
please do. But if you have root access on your phone i suggest you dont
Re: 5 Things To Do When You Get A New Smartphone by joey150(m): 12:11pm On Aug 07, 2016
Adesiji77:

Facebook app runs constantly in the background and takes alot of useful RAM which slows down your phone.

Battery saving apps dont do anything special. Instead they consume more RAM and drain your battery?because they always run in the background

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Seen This Power Bank With 100,000mah Battery Capacity ? / Whatsapp Amazing New Features For Recalling Your Messages / What Is The Highest Amount You Can Spend To Buy A Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.