Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,719 members, 7,802,170 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

Wrong Things Happening On Nairaland; You Maybe Next - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wrong Things Happening On Nairaland; You Maybe Next (857 Views)

The Best Monikers On Nairaland You Have Seen / Show Me Your 'eggplant' Challenge Currently Happening On Nigerian Twitter Space / Dirty Things Happening In Lagos Nigerian Night Clubs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wrong Things Happening On Nairaland; You Maybe Next by Heromaniaa: 3:07pm On Aug 06, 2016
I had to post this here cos this section is where I often visit and secondly there isn't any specific section mapped out for this kind of thread. I was banned for no reason, incapacitated from posting on my thread. I asked an honest question and cc three people to give me an experienced advice but I got banned instead by an anti-spam bot. the ban was totally uncalled for because I broke no rule. This is not the first time this crap is happening, neither am I the only one it has happened to. the other time my post was doctored and edited for no reason. It is highly unacceptable to run public forums arbitrarily and authoritatively. Mr Seun has to promptly rectify these anomalies that users experience in this site or risk low patronage. importantly, I need my ban lifted and an apology tendered today or I will delete my profile. Additionally Seun has to review the qualifications of the moderators who ban users for no reasonable reason. I could have mailed this to the moderator who banned me but I don't know how to mail the anti-spam bot. Attached is a screenshot of the ban, I even got banned twice for the same offence.

Re: Wrong Things Happening On Nairaland; You Maybe Next by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 06, 2016
How much are you paid to use NL dat u want to cry?

Its normal to get banned by aunty sperm boot. Just message mods.

You'll be released bye
Re: Wrong Things Happening On Nairaland; You Maybe Next by ClassCaptain(m): 3:16pm On Aug 06, 2016
Antispambot is a complex issue... Its programmed and its no mod fault .....

1 Like

Re: Wrong Things Happening On Nairaland; You Maybe Next by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 06, 2016
Oga Heromaniaa, what question did you ask that got you banned? I hope asking the question again wouldn't get this ur moniker banned buh I would love to know the question, somehow
Re: Wrong Things Happening On Nairaland; You Maybe Next by Heromaniaa: 3:22pm On Aug 06, 2016
sapiosexual1:
Oga Heromaniaa, what question did you ask that got you banned? I hope asking the question again wouldn't get this ur moniker banned buh I would love to know the question, somehow
the screenshot is up there
Re: Wrong Things Happening On Nairaland; You Maybe Next by Heromaniaa: 3:23pm On Aug 06, 2016
Yungwizzzy:
How much are you paid to use NL dat u want to cry?

Its normal to get banned by aunty sperm boot. Just message mods.

You'll be released bye
You are the cry baby here.

2 Likes

Re: Wrong Things Happening On Nairaland; You Maybe Next by Vinshu(f): 3:24pm On Aug 06, 2016
Lol

I was banned 3 weeks by anti sperm because i wrote a line of text in my language smiley
Re: Wrong Things Happening On Nairaland; You Maybe Next by Heromaniaa: 3:24pm On Aug 06, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Then someone has to re program it. I hate complex things.
Re: Wrong Things Happening On Nairaland; You Maybe Next by Heromaniaa: 3:42pm On Aug 06, 2016
Vinshu:
Lol

I was banned 3 weeks by anti sperm because i wrote a line of text in my language smiley
It's not right. someone has to look into it. someone has to talk about it.
Re: Wrong Things Happening On Nairaland; You Maybe Next by ikombe: 3:53pm On Aug 06, 2016
Vinshu:
Lol

Like seriously

Re: Wrong Things Happening On Nairaland; You Maybe Next by Countrygirl(f): 4:17pm On Aug 06, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Aunty goodmorning
Re: Wrong Things Happening On Nairaland; You Maybe Next by Heromaniaa: 5:00pm On Aug 06, 2016
Yungwizzzy:

ode na by force to use NL

.goat
lol
Re: Wrong Things Happening On Nairaland; You Maybe Next by Heromaniaa: 5:18pm On Aug 06, 2016
Yungwizzzy:

ode na by force to use NL

.goat
lol

(1) (Reply)

18year Old Girl Stab Herself To Death After Her Lover Dumped Her For Her Friend. / Respect In An Overrated And Irritating Manner... / 10 Signs Your Girlfriend Is Obviously Cheating On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.