Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

When The Bible Gets More Confusing - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When The Bible Gets More Confusing (458 Views)

All Fulfilled Prophecies In The Bible: Apart From End Time Prophecies. / Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! / 7 Significant Numbers From The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When The Bible Gets More Confusing by urchcoded(m): 4:14pm On Aug 06, 2016
Hey peeps, I've never posted anything on NL but reading my bible open mindedly yesterday i came across the account of creation in Genesis... My question now is how come there was an evening and morning from day 1.... Since the sun, moon and stars were created only on the fourth day... ##confused##
Re: When The Bible Gets More Confusing by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 06, 2016
So U mean as a Christian U just started reading Ur Bible now? Aint U intrested in what God has to say??
Re: When The Bible Gets More Confusing by urchcoded(m): 4:48pm On Aug 06, 2016
So because i was reading Genesis u conclude dat i just started reading the Bible? I'm interested in what God has to say but d Bible confuses me more than it convinces.. I can give more instances shaa but, I think it would be more plausible to answer my question shaa

1 Like

Re: When The Bible Gets More Confusing by 4kings: 1:23am On Aug 07, 2016
urchcoded:
Hey peeps, I've never posted anything on NL but reading my bible open mindedly yesterday i came across the account of creation in Genesis... My question now is how come there was an evening and morning from day 1.... Since the sun, moon and stars were created only on the fourth day... ##confused##
According to the bible:
God made the light, separated it from the darkness. He called the light Day and Darkness Night. (Morning and Evening)

On the fourth day he just created the sun and moon to rule the day and night.

(1) (Reply)

Attend Church Online / Walking In The Spirit Is The Only Way Not To Walk In The Flesh. / Mother Teresa Was No Saint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.