Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,278 members, 7,807,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

She Easily Gets Tired During Sex?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Easily Gets Tired During Sex?? (16146 Views)

Things You Can Say Both During Sex And At A Dinner / How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! / Man Dies In Ogun During Sex With Concubine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Easily Gets Tired During Sex?? by IRIEBOY(m): 4:29pm On Aug 06, 2016
if we are having sex she gets tired after the first round and she hardly allow me to finish the second round, then she starts pleading with me to stop or ask if have cum. if I ask for another round,she would say 'i just want to kill her" . she rarely shout during sex but make a loud and sharp noise at times..she is a shy babe though, am I not hitting her well??
Re: She Easily Gets Tired During Sex?? by DRISKLEF(m): 4:32pm On Aug 06, 2016
You aren't hitting the right spots, bruh.

2 Likes

Re: She Easily Gets Tired During Sex?? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 06, 2016
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: She Easily Gets Tired During Sex?? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 06, 2016

Your banana is small,
There is heat in your Room,
You are a terrible lover,
She is just not feeling you,
You smell ,
Your room isnt lipsrsealed

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Easily Gets Tired During Sex?? by ULSHERLAN(m): 4:41pm On Aug 06, 2016
Why won't she get tired?

Is it a do or die affair?

And why one no do you?
Re: She Easily Gets Tired During Sex?? by IRIEBOY(m): 4:43pm On Aug 06, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

Your banana is small,
You smell ,

haha lolz...have done it with other girls,most shout and few don't...it was in her house I banged her thrice and her room is next to someone..she doesn't want any sound to come from her room so as her next room neighbour won't know we are having sex..if I talk during sex she would tell me to keep quiet that they would hear us..she always give me sex anytime we see...
Re: She Easily Gets Tired During Sex?? by Terryindeed: 4:46pm On Aug 06, 2016
All this bastard , una go kill me with laugh. Can you just advise him, must u abuse? Nigga it's simple, don't rush her, don't go straight into fucking her, pre-intimacy first. Kiss her a lot, she might like kissing. Then when you eventually penetrate, Bleep her slowly. Make sure u enjoy it with her slowly then you can go faster. Just be patient.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Easily Gets Tired During Sex?? by TuneChi369(m): 4:47pm On Aug 06, 2016
Op have u heard pre intimacy...Do dat more with her before the s*x,its not just about thrusting it...Add fun to it ,u can even talk dirty with her while hitting it to know how she likes it,kiss her neck, call her sweet names etc.

3 Likes

Re: She Easily Gets Tired During Sex?? by IRIEBOY(m): 4:51pm On Aug 06, 2016
Terryindeed:
All this bastard , una go kill me with laugh. Can you just advise him, must u abuse? Nigga it's simple, don't rush her, don't go straight into fucking her, pre-intimacy first. Kiss her a lot, she might like kissing. Then when you eventually penetrate, Bleep her slowly. Make sure u enjoy it with her slowly then you can go faster. Just be patient.
I do alot of pre intimacy like kissing her lips,neck,boobs,ear lobes,sucking her boobs..

1 Like

Re: She Easily Gets Tired During Sex?? by IRIEBOY(m): 4:54pm On Aug 06, 2016
TuneChi369:
Op have u heard pre intimacy...Do dat more with her before the s*x,its not just about thrusting it...Add fun to it ,u can even talk dirty with her while hitting it to know how she likes it,kiss her neck, call her sweet names etc.
I do alot of pre intimacy like kissing her lips,neck,boobs,ear lobes,sucking her boobs..I do tell her dirty things during sex and she even use it to laugh at me after sex..she gets wet down there when I use my fingers
Re: She Easily Gets Tired During Sex?? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 06, 2016
IRIEBOY:
I do alot of pre intimacy like kissing her lips,neck,boobs,ear lobes,sucking her boobs..I do tell her dirty things during sex and she even use it to laugh at me after sex..she gets wet down there when I use my fingers

Guy take easy na. Sex na food? One round No reach u? Sex no be play , it has high level of spiritual energy that can be used to better your life, just they Bleep anyhow they waste good energies. Na .wa

I know say hater go hate on me now.

So Haters wish you well...

7 Likes

Re: She Easily Gets Tired During Sex?? by IRIEBOY(m): 5:00pm On Aug 06, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
[b]

Your banana is small,
You smell ,

[/b]my dick is about 7.0 inches..she ask for more at times and most at times she gets tired quick...
Re: She Easily Gets Tired During Sex?? by lilmax(m): 5:02pm On Aug 06, 2016
she is transgendered grin

2 Likes

Re: She Easily Gets Tired During Sex?? by IRIEBOY(m): 5:03pm On Aug 06, 2016
Drew0:

Guy take easy na. Sex na food? One round No reach u? Sex no be play , it has high level of spiritual energy that can be used to better your life, just they Bleep anyhow they waste good energies. Na .wa

I know say hater go hate on me now.

So Haters wish you well...
Lolz..sex is not food but its sweet..just want to learn something new .well I no carry am for head like gala..
Re: She Easily Gets Tired During Sex?? by IRIEBOY(m): 5:04pm On Aug 06, 2016
lilmax:
she is transgendered grin
lolz she is not
Re: She Easily Gets Tired During Sex?? by Stellamariss(f): 5:05pm On Aug 06, 2016
IRIEBOY:
haha lolz...have done it with other girls,most shout and few don't...it was in her house I banged her thrice and her room is next to someone..she doesn't want any sound to come from her room so as her next room neighbour won't know we are having sex..if I talk during sex she would tell me to keep quiet that they would hear us..she always give me sex anytime we see...
see as u dey embarrass ur babe here.... nawaoo for u oo
Re: She Easily Gets Tired During Sex?? by IRIEBOY(m): 5:09pm On Aug 06, 2016
Stellamariss:
see as u dey embarrass ur babe here.... nawaoo for u oo
lolz u don't know me not to talk of knowing her...nairaland is a faceless forum...
Re: She Easily Gets Tired During Sex?? by IRIEBOY(m): 5:12pm On Aug 06, 2016
DRISKLEF:
You aren't hitting the right spots, bruh.
am doubting that,she always give me sex and tells me how lovely it would be if we spend the night...she always complain of pains below her stomach region after sex..
Re: She Easily Gets Tired During Sex?? by Stellamariss(f): 5:24pm On Aug 06, 2016
IRIEBOY:
lolz u don't know me not to talk of knowing her...nairaland is a faceless forum...
sorry sir....keep it up
Re: She Easily Gets Tired During Sex?? by Essence6055: 6:26pm On Aug 06, 2016
IRIEBOY:
if we are having sex she gets tired after the first round and she hardly allow me to finish the second round, then she starts pleading with me to stop or ask if have cum. if I ask for another round,she would say 'i just want to kill her" . she rarely shout during sex but make a loud and sharp noise at times..she is a shy babe though, am I not hitting her well??

I understand.. and I think the problem may be coming from either you or her.

Now one thing about sex is that women try to hide their unsatisfactory with other means.. Since you said she is shy it may be that this may be her 1st to 5th experience.. .or it may be that ...

1. She is sore: Additional pre-intimacy (search google for pre-intimacy) or alternating between vaginal intercourse meaning you should not just keep bleeping her till you cum ... instead try changing positions, from doggystyle, to cowgirl to missionary to reverse cowgirl.. to the spoon position.. to the x position and so on...

Now do not continue fu'cking and changing positions till the end of the experience, instead when you get to a point.. stop fu'cking and intiate pre-intimacy (kiss her breasts, neck, belly. back and vagina for some minutes and then penetrate her again. Try making the experience last longer by making more time for pre-intimacy.

2. She also could be dehydrated and not producing enough fluids down there. Try drinking more water

3. The third possibility is that she is doing a lot of work which is making her tired... the girl on top or cowgirl position means she will be the one fucking and whining while you will be doing nothing but enjoying the experience. This should change.. take in turn to Bleep her and not allow her do the work alone

4. Also, if she is not particularly into it sometimes (that is if she is not in the mood), she might just want to get it over with. (I'm not trying to be mean; I'm just trying to imagine why her "vagina would be tired" after 20 minutes.)

5. You said she does not scream... This may be that you pe'nis is small and the position that you are in.. is not causing for enough penetration... If you pe\nis is big enough and yet she does not scream it may mean that she is not enjoying the experience...

There are books and videos on how to get the best sexual experience everywhere so you shouldn't slack... I could send you some as pdf if you quote me...

Use sex to completely make her fall in love with you if not another guy will do it

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

2 Likes

Re: She Easily Gets Tired During Sex?? by IRIEBOY(m): 7:19am On Aug 07, 2016
Essence6055:

I understand.. and I think the problem may be coming from either you or her.

Now one thing about sex is that women try to hide their unsatisfactory with other means.. Since you said she is shy it may be that this may be her 1st to 5th experience.. .or it may be that ...

1. She is sore: Additional pre-intimacy (search google for pre-intimacy) or alternating between vaginal intercourse meaning you should not just keep bleeping her till you cum ... instead try changing positions, from doggystyle, to cowgirl to missionary to reverse cowgirl.. to the spoon position.. to the x position and so on...

Now do not continue fu'cking and changing positions till the end of the experience, instead when you get to a point.. stop fu'cking and intiate pre-intimacy (kiss her breasts, neck, belly. back and vagina for some minutes and then penetrate her again. Try making the experience last longer by making more time for pre-intimacy.

2. She also could be dehydrated and not producing enough fluids down there. Try drinking more water

3. The third possibility is that she is doing a lot of work which is making her tired... the girl on top or cowgirl position means she will be the one fucking and whining while you will be doing nothing but enjoying the experience. This should change.. take in turn to Bleep her and not allow her do the work alone

4. Also, if she is not particularly into it sometimes (that is if she is not in the mood), she might just want to get it over with. (I'm not trying to be mean; I'm just trying to imagine why her "vagina would be tired" after 20 minutes.)

5. You said she does not scream... This may be that you pe'nis is small and the position that you are in.. is not causing for enough penetration... If you pe\nis is big enough and yet she does not scream it may mean that she is not enjoying the experience...

There are books and videos on how to get the best sexual experience everywhere so you shouldn't slack... I could send you some as pdf if you quote me...

Use sex to completely make her fall in love with you if not another guy will do it

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
thanks alot...she tells me at times am now stronger in bed than when we started dating,actually sometimes she doesn't want sex but I force her to. and also her room is close to a neighbor that if we make a little noise they would know someone is banging her inside,we both keep mute but she bring out a loud shout during sex (maybe she caint hold it any longer) and then keep mute..after second round she begs me stop fu*king her that she is tired..
Re: She Easily Gets Tired During Sex?? by IRIEBOY(m): 7:24am On Aug 07, 2016
Stellamariss:
sorry sir....keep it up
lolz sure I will
Re: She Easily Gets Tired During Sex?? by IRIEBOY(m): 7:55am On Aug 07, 2016
suzan404:
lipsrsealed
hey don't waste my space madam, say something?
Re: She Easily Gets Tired During Sex?? by Franktmubarak1(m): 7:55am On Aug 07, 2016
My ex was like that too. Also we have a related story.Sorry to say if your gf's name is Adeagbo then u are dating my ex. Best of luck
Re: She Easily Gets Tired During Sex?? by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 07, 2016
IRIEBOY:
hey don't waste my space madam, say something?
Ayam speechless....btw na you own the land
Re: She Easily Gets Tired During Sex?? by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 07, 2016
@OP. itz bcoz you may be terrible in bed, maybe u are among this guyz who sweat too much during sex, it is a turnoff.
Re: She Easily Gets Tired During Sex?? by IRIEBOY(m): 8:07am On Aug 07, 2016
suzan404:
Ayam speechless....btw na you own the land
haha according to your moniker you are a babe so your advice will be much appreciated?
Re: She Easily Gets Tired During Sex?? by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 07, 2016
IRIEBOY:
haha according to your moniker you are a babe so your advice will be much appreciated?
No advicelipsrsealed
Re: She Easily Gets Tired During Sex?? by IRIEBOY(m): 8:11am On Aug 07, 2016
Franktmubarak1:
My ex was like that too. Also we have a related story.Sorry to say if your gf's name is Adeagbo then u are dating my ex. Best of luck
nope she is not adeagbo... almost all girls have banged screens except this one...I always pity her ( I love her ) when am hitting her hard cause she would complain of abdominal pains after the sex..
Re: She Easily Gets Tired During Sex?? by IRIEBOY(m): 8:14am On Aug 07, 2016
Adaure4ever:
@OP. itz bcoz you may be terrible in bed, maybe u are among this guyz who sweat too much during sex, it is a turnoff.
thanks dear but almost all guys sweat during sex especially when there is no power ( light ) and the weather is hot...sex takes a lot of energy ...
Re: She Easily Gets Tired During Sex?? by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 07, 2016
IRIEBOY:
thanks dear but almost all guys sweat during sex especially when there is no power ( light ) and the weather is hot...sex takes a lot of energy ...
maybe u oversweat and may not be hitting the right spot the way she wants it.
Or you are stagnant in one position, there should be varietes in positioning. Or may you frown ur face like buhari during the sex.
Re: She Easily Gets Tired During Sex?? by IRIEBOY(m): 8:28am On Aug 07, 2016
Adaure4ever:
maybe u oversweat and may not be hitting the right spot the way she wants it.
Or you are stagnant in one position, there should be varietes in positioning. Or may you frown ur face like buhari during the sex.
I do sweat though,we do change positions and lolz i don't frown like President Buhari...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Baddest Booty! Ghanaian Slay Queen. / Describe Your Ex With Any Kitchen Utensil................... / Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.