Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Traveling To Dubai - Good Or Bad Idea? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Traveling To Dubai - Good Or Bad Idea? (1720 Views)

Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos / 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In A Bus When Traveling / Emirates Airline Suspends Its 2nd Daily Flight From Nigeria To Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Traveling To Dubai - Good Or Bad Idea? by Supnaija(m): 6:57pm On Aug 06, 2016
So someone asked this question on a forum and did not receive an answer. So i decided to post it here for him for Nairalanders. Here is what he posted

Hello guys i need advice on traveling and working in dubai as Naija no won improve. A friend of mine has been to qatar before and now working on going to dubai to hustle. He asked me to hustle money and come with him. I don't have the money yet but apart from that, i am a bit hesitant about going to dubai to hustle cos i have watched videos on YouTube on how they turn ppl into slaves and seize passports and force 10ppl to live in a room.
All these things are what i have considered and i am a bit skeptic about traveling.
But when i remember that at least i can earn more money and finally push my higher education online, in a far better environment, i get confused.
So please i need your advice on if it is reasonable for me to go and hustle in dubai, leaving my mom and siblings whom i more or less cater for with the little i earn here. Or just stay here and hope God blesses me somehow.
I will be grateful if someone with first hand experience in dubai can share his or her story. Thanks guys
Re: Traveling To Dubai - Good Or Bad Idea? by sweetval: 7:02pm On Aug 06, 2016
Waiting for good replies too..
Re: Traveling To Dubai - Good Or Bad Idea? by worry359(m): 7:04pm On Aug 06, 2016
Re: Traveling To Dubai - Good Or Bad Idea? by Supnaija(m): 7:41pm On Aug 06, 2016
worry359:
Ask your question here.
No need for new thread!

https://www.nairaland.com/2471964/qatar-uae-general-visa-enquiries/165

Answer the question here
Re: Traveling To Dubai - Good Or Bad Idea? by justwise(m): 7:42pm On Aug 06, 2016

(1)

Iceland Visa / Warning To Vincent Otiri / UKRAINE Please Don't Only Read But Comment (urgent)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.