Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Do Agree That Payments Of Tithes And Offering Will Stop Economic Hardship In Nig - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Agree That Payments Of Tithes And Offering Will Stop Economic Hardship In Nig (913 Views)

Femi Owolabi: "Pastors Use Tithes And Offerings For Humanity" / Givers Embassy: Abuja Church Where Tithes And Offerings Are Not Allowed / Pastor Kumuyi's Easter Message: Suicide Not The Way Out Of Economic Hardship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Agree That Payments Of Tithes And Offering Will Stop Economic Hardship In Nig by manie(m): 7:12pm On Aug 06, 2016
http://www.olofofovillage.net/2016/08/the-only-way-of-this-economic-hardship.html

PASTOR Enouch Adeboye has delivered a very powerful messages through his ministers to Nigerians on how to escape and overcome the ongoing hard times in Nigeria as a result of the present economic downturn.
To survive the ongoing hard times when the government can no longer pay salaries of workers, Pastor Adeboye said they must henceforth continue to pay their tithes and vows to draw God's blessing upon their lives. The cleric reminded members of his church of the dangers inherent in not paying tithes and vows which he said amounts to robbing God.
Said the man of God, “Go back and tell your members to stop robbing God. Tell them not to fail in the payment of their tithes and vows.

“The reason you must pay your tithes and vows,” he stressed, “is that nobody knows when trouble will come. When trouble comes, God has a defence for His people, but such defence cannot be extended to those who are disobedient to His Word.”
Continuing he the pastors to ensure they spread this message to all the members of the church stressing that “God loves a cheerful giver and that they should make sure they do not owe or rob God.”
He rounded off by drawing inspiration from several biblical passages: “Not only must they give to God cheerfully, they must at all time honour Him,” the cleric added.
Re: Do Agree That Payments Of Tithes And Offering Will Stop Economic Hardship In Nig by Fadman4real(m): 11:11pm On Aug 06, 2016
Are they levites why do they need to collect tithes
Re: Do Agree That Payments Of Tithes And Offering Will Stop Economic Hardship In Nig by Odunharry(m): 11:20pm On Aug 06, 2016
Interesting..
Re: Do Agree That Payments Of Tithes And Offering Will Stop Economic Hardship In Nig by emmanuelewumi(m): 4:02pm On Oct 02, 2017
Fadman4real:
Are they levites why do they need to collect tithes

They are Levites.
Re: Do Agree That Payments Of Tithes And Offering Will Stop Economic Hardship In Nig by lastmessenger: 7:31pm On Oct 02, 2017
I disagree with him 200%. To overcome economic hardship we must work with our and stop depending on government handouts.
Re: Do Agree That Payments Of Tithes And Offering Will Stop Economic Hardship In Nig by cjfbn: 7:53pm On Oct 02, 2017
Very very wrong.
Use your brain OP.
Re: Do Agree That Payments Of Tithes And Offering Will Stop Economic Hardship In Nig by An2elect2(f): 7:59pm On Oct 02, 2017
Another gospel, old wolf
Re: Do Agree That Payments Of Tithes And Offering Will Stop Economic Hardship In Nig by hopefulLandlord: 8:06pm On Oct 02, 2017
I just finished manually deleting some spam mails that escaped the spam folder and also routed a few into the spam folder

I can confidently say that what I just did actually helped Nigeria more than all the prayers prayed for it today and tithes paid put together

thinking tithes would help a country get out of recession is similar to saying MMM and other ponzi schemes would eradicate poverty
Re: Do Agree That Payments Of Tithes And Offering Will Stop Economic Hardship In Nig by Fadman4real(m): 10:03pm On Oct 02, 2017
emmanuelewumi:

They are Levites.

I have some questions for you.

Are they Isrealites?
If you say once they are men of God then was Jesus and the appostles not men of God why didnt dey collect tithe?
If the appostles collected tithe where is it recorded in the bible?
As levites, you do not own any property or land, do your pastors own properties and land?
Re: Do Agree That Payments Of Tithes And Offering Will Stop Economic Hardship In Nig by ichuka(m): 11:02pm On Oct 02, 2017
manie:
http://www.olofofovillage.net/2016/08/the-only-way-of-this-economic-hardship.html

PASTOR Enouch Adeboye has delivered a very powerful messages through his ministers to Nigerians on how to escape and overcome the ongoing hard times in Nigeria as a result of the present economic downturn.
To survive the ongoing hard times when the government can no longer pay salaries of workers, Pastor Adeboye said they must henceforth continue to pay their tithes and vows to draw God's blessing upon their lives. The cleric reminded members of his church of the dangers inherent in not paying tithes and vows which he said amounts to robbing God.
Said the man of God, “Go back and tell your members to stop robbing God. Tell them not to fail in the payment of their tithes and vows.

“The reason you must pay your tithes and vows,” he stressed, “is that nobody knows when trouble will come. When trouble comes, God has a defence for His people, but such defence cannot be extended to those who are disobedient to His Word.”
Continuing he the pastors to ensure they spread this message to all the members of the church stressing that “God loves a cheerful giver and that they should make sure they do not owe or rob God.”
He rounded off by drawing inspiration from several biblical passages: “Not only must they give to God cheerfully, they must at all time honour Him,” the cleric added.
With due respect Sir,
The ransom of a Christain has been FULLY PAID 2000years ago.any Christain trying to pay is saying Calvary is not enough.
Spiritual and Physical developments comes Knowing God Himself.
Re: Do Agree That Payments Of Tithes And Offering Will Stop Economic Hardship In Nig by Afromentalist: 12:26pm On May 25, 2021
emmanuelewumi:
I actually want to learn something (a valuation approach) from you, and I doubt Nairaland would be the best place. I wanted to contact you directly. I won't mind paying a reasonable token for your efforts.
Re: Do Agree That Payments Of Tithes And Offering Will Stop Economic Hardship In Nig by emmanuelewumi(m): 12:30pm On May 25, 2021
Afromentalist:

I actually want to learn something (a valuation approach) from you, and I doubt Nairaland would be the best place. I wanted to contact you directly. I won't mind paying a reasonable token for your efforts.

My knowledge is elementary but pragmatic and functional. I am smart enough to know when an asset is overvalued.

There are numerous resources on the internet
Re: Do Agree That Payments Of Tithes And Offering Will Stop Economic Hardship In Nig by Afromentalist: 12:35pm On May 25, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

My knowledge is elementary but pragmatic and functional. I am smart enough to know when an asset is overvalued.

There are numerous resources on the internet
Thanks.
Re: Do Agree That Payments Of Tithes And Offering Will Stop Economic Hardship In Nig by emmanuelewumi(m): 12:52pm On May 25, 2021
Afromentalist:

Thanks.

I basically use earnings, cash flow and growth of the business or asset to have a rough estimate of what it should be valued
Re: Do Agree That Payments Of Tithes And Offering Will Stop Economic Hardship In Nig by Kobojunkie: 6:01pm On May 25, 2021
manie:

yet more evidence that these GOs know not Jesus Christ, and are instead the false teachers and prophets that He, Jesus Christ, warned about. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Spanish Exorcist Reveals Satan’s Favorite Sin / Pastor Enenche Gives Solution To Nigeria Recession / Adeboye Blasts FG Over Laws Against Christians, Tells RCCG To Prepare For 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.