Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Nephilim - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nephilim (61399 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nephilim by tommynico(m): 12:42pm On Oct 06, 2016
Since all this while na only one? @ruel
Re: Nephilim by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 06, 2016
jagugu88li:
shigo20 RichieBrown Temmason ashitoda ezieE doll912 encryptjay Tuhndhay crixlight2 Midastouche01 villiantheartprod nastynic tosinex fidelismaria fammynico rawswag latbas rockwillz charlesdock officialkenshin (only if you knew what kenshin is in my lingo) SPDAZZY Smooth278 appleyard oserenmwienda mubarakool ensamy goldpencil samwell247 oya!

#AfternoonBoredomThings
Re: Nephilim by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 06, 2016
BRO you are the bomb,i'm loving this.. please keep us updated
Re: Nephilim by Tuhndhay(m): 5:54pm On Oct 06, 2016
When is the update Bro
Re: Nephilim by encryptjay(m): 7:36pm On Oct 06, 2016
jagugu88li:

#AfternoonBoredomThings

Good evening O'Neil was saved in the nick of time.
Re: Nephilim by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 06, 2016
Ah! Ah! I was scared, I was full of shock, i thought dey wil kill him, but thank goodness he wasnt killed. Jagugu come ova here lets celebrate, for our brother, Oneil, is alive..
Re: Nephilim by Appleyard(m): 11:06am On Oct 07, 2016
jagugu88li:

#AfternoonBoredomThings

Yeah... This is corruption. Where a the updates?
Re: Nephilim by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 07, 2016
Appleyard:
Yeah... This is corruption. Where a the updates?

Checkout page 4 bro

1 Like

Re: Nephilim by RichieBrown(m): 7:37pm On Oct 07, 2016
hmmmm..,.,,Owk o
Re: Nephilim by Santi222(m): 11:45pm On Oct 07, 2016
OP, u are good.. .. U remind me of Royver.. . And Mynd 44's Tri Paternal Son.. . Keep up da gud work.
Re: Nephilim by Paulscholari(m): 4:18pm On Oct 08, 2016
Ok Reuel, i will like to ask, why are the demons seems to be kindoff more powerful than the nephilims. Like lilitha being able to cut off the hand of oneil by the power of the demon lucy that she carries?
Re: Nephilim by ReuEl12(m): 5:19pm On Oct 08, 2016
Paulscholari:
Ok Reuel, i will like to ask, why are the demons seems to be kindoff more powerful than the nephilims. Like lilitha being able to cut off the hand of oneil by the power of the demon lucy that she carries?

Thank you for asking.

Some demons are powerful, some are not.... some nephilims are powerful as f*ck (the next chapter introduces us to two of them) some are not..... some spirits are powerful, while some are not.... some sorcerers are powerful and some are not, in their world nothing is fixed to create suspense for readers.

O'Neil and Jason are considerably powerful, but because they're my main characters, I want to develop them from scratch to what I have in mind for them. I make their enemies more powerful so they can explore their limited abilities to help them overcome Challenges so readers don't get bored with them. they progress and grow more powerful as time goes on.

hope this answers your question, but if it doesn't please ask so I can explain further .

1 Like

Re: Nephilim by Paulscholari(m): 6:52pm On Oct 08, 2016
ReuEl12:

Thank you for asking.

Some demons are powerful, some are not.... some nephilims are powerful as f*ck (the next chapter introduces us to two of them) some are not..... some spirits are powerful, while some are not.... some sorcerers are powerful and some are not, in their world nothing is fixed to create suspense for readers.

O'Neil and Jason are considerably powerful, but because they're my main characters, I want to develop them from scratch to what I have in mind for them. I make their enemies more powerful so they can explore their limited abilities to help them overcome Challenges so readers don't get bored with them. they progress and grow more powerful as time goes on.

hope this answers your question, but if it doesn't please ask so I can explain further .
ok thanks, i understand better now, you are trying to build them two nephilim characters oneil and jason from scratch, its good. And from the previous chapters you said lilithas father is an unclaimed nephilim, i think you should shed more light on it, why was he unclaimed, does he have natural power abilities, No i guess, because he was unclaimed, does that mean they have to be claimed before they can showcase their abilities.
Re: Nephilim by Tuhndhay(m): 6:53pm On Oct 08, 2016
Reuel..... Love this story gannnnnnnnnnnnnnn

1 Like

Re: Nephilim by ReuEl12(m): 8:17pm On Oct 08, 2016
Paulscholari:
ok thanks, i understand better now, you are trying to build them two nephilim characters oneil and jason from scratch, its good. And from the previous chapters you said lilithas father is an unclaimed nephilim, i think you should shed more light on it, why was he unclaimed, does he have natural power abilities, No i guess, because he was unclaimed, does that mean they have to be claimed before they can showcase their abilities.

all nephilims except Jason(for reasons that's part of the story)was claimed on the same day. so when I was talking about lilitha's father I meant that before he was claimed.
Re: Nephilim by Nobody: 1:42am On Oct 09, 2016
jagugu88li:

#AfternoonBoredomThings

lol well-done o I see ur handiwork

1 Like

Re: Nephilim by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 09, 2016
Ok Reuel, i wanna ask, your characters why foreign names, you hear Oneil, Jason, Eva, Lilitha, Lucy why not Tunde, Uchechi, Tolani, Chiamaka, Jagugu,lol etc since your characters are cross continental.
Re: Nephilim by nastynic(m): 2:22pm On Oct 09, 2016
cheesy
Tosinex:
Ok Reuel, i wanna ask, your characters why foreign names, you hear Oneil, Jason, Eva, Lilitha, Lucy why not Tunde, Uchechi, Tolani, Chiamaka, Jagugu,lol etc since your characters are cross continental.
hahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahacheesy
Re: Nephilim by Temmason(m): 8:36pm On Oct 09, 2016
being off for a while now. This is sweet
Re: Nephilim by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 09, 2016
nastynic:
:Dhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahacheesy
hahahaha, abi na. Na question o, mak reuel con answer am o.
Re: Nephilim by trappatoni(m): 5:14pm On Oct 10, 2016
Boss con update this thing na
Re: Nephilim by shigo20(m): 4:49pm On Oct 12, 2016
Can u please shed more light on what u called unclaimed nephilim
Re: Nephilim by ReuEl12(m): 1:11am On Oct 13, 2016
Claiming of a Nephilim is a process that involves a fallen angel, enable their children unlock and access their abilities by acknowledging them in Spectacular manner. so therefore an unclaimed Nephilim is someone who has not been acknowledged by their fallen angel father and have no access to their ability .

at the beginning of the story all Nephilims were claimed. when I talked about an "unclaimed Nephilim" I was referring to a Time before they where all claimed by the sorcerer at the behest of the leader of the fallen.

hope my reply helped. Nephilim returns tomorrow
Re: Nephilim by shigo20(m): 8:10am On Oct 13, 2016
ReuEl12:
Claiming of a Nephilim is a process that involves a fallen angel, enable their children unlock and access their abilities by acknowledging them in Spectacular manner. so therefore an unclaimed Nephilim is someone who has not been acknowledged by their fallen angel father and have no access to their ability .

at the beginning of the story all Nephilims were claimed. when I talked about an "unclaimed Nephilim" I was referring to a Time before they where all claimed by the sorcerer at the behest of the leader of the fallen.

hope my reply helped. Nephilim returns tomorrow
thanks for the explanation. I get it now
Re: Nephilim by jidxin(m): 7:55pm On Oct 14, 2016
u promised today naa
Re: Nephilim by ReuEl12(m): 9:07am On Oct 15, 2016
jidxin:
u promised today naa

haha haha, I said tomorrow not today.
Re: Nephilim by ReuEl12(m): 9:07am On Oct 15, 2016
CHAPTER THIRTEEN : FIVE NEPHILIMS.
O'Neil opened his eyes to find himself in an uncompleted storey building. 'where am i, what happened?' he asked himself. As he closed his eyes to remember, The image of a fat bolt of lightning coming straight at him flashed through his mind. His instincts told him he had seen some pretty weird things. had it all been a bad dream he thought to himself : as another image of the winds fighting him flashed through his head, then a memory of a winged horse that can talk and that seemed to be made of clouds flashed and finally one of a pink haired little girl flashed. She was 15,16 maybe ....he tried to guess. He rememberd seeing his arms coming off his body, his ARMS! he snapped back to the present as he remembered it. He turned to his right shoulder to check and to his relief they were there. So it had all been a Really bad dream he surmised.

Although his body memory was telling him he was carried there...he pieced all that he thought might have happened to him together to logically explain to himself how he had ended up in an uncompleted building instead of his apartment, having terrible nightmares... And all he came up with was that, he had a little too much to drink at the club and had probably lost his way home. Picking himself up he straddled to the entrance. He was about to step out when he heard a loud CRACK! Sound In front of him, and from out of nowhere a scrawny looking guy appeared before him "chairman!" he cried "you live! I think say you done enter one chance o, say even ingesting Jacob's blood no go be enough to save you." he said. "what do you mean" O'Neil asked "are you saying I drank someone's blood.... Why the hell would you make me do that?" "to save your life" another voice replied from behind O'Neil. He turned to see who was talking and he beheld another guy, probably in his mid twenties O'Neil guessed, he was fair in complexion with a crew cut hair... He reminded O'Neil of the famous WWE superstar John Cena. Only he looked about 20 years younger and is a Nigerian. "Ahmed here, pulled you from danger and teleported you here. Normally you're not supposed to be alive due to the fatality of your injuries. But my blood can heal almost any kind injury." he explained.

After hearing that what he thought was a dream actually happened; O'Neil asked the first of the twenty questions he now have on his mind, "who are you?" and the John Cena dude replied "I'm Jacob Okorocha, scrawny teleporter over there is Ahmed Kadiri and we are like you..." "like me as in.... mutants?" O'Neil asked. Ahmed chuckled then said " this ain't the X-men or the comics boss, it's the real world, Where you just battled a Spirit and almost got done in by a demon possessed little girl. In a world of sorcery, spirits, monsters, demons and angels... we're the center of attention. We are Nephilims." "what? " "Nephilims, offspring of an unholy union between a human and the divine." "our mothers shagged an angel and produced us." Ahmed compartmentalized it. O'Neil who can't take an insult especially one against his mother lunged straight for Ahmed with a fire ball in hand and was about to smash him with it when all of a sudden, he felt like he weighed tons, he dropped to the floor as the fires dissipated from his palms. He tried to get back up but he felt like the literal weight of the world was on his back, he tried to get up again a second time and he felt the weight double. Then a female voice spoke from behind him... "boys will always be animals" she said then continued "when someone saves your life, a thank you is the least that's expected of you, not an attack?" "undo whatever you are doing to me, and I'll properly thank him and you" O'Neil threatened. The girl although not atall phased by his threat released her hold on him and immediately O'Neil sprang up to his feet to attack her, mere inches to her face O'Neil looked at her eyes and saw the confidence about them... realised two things, one she was Beautiful, and two he had f*cked up. He smashed into an invisible barrier and was forcibly pushed backwards by a mysterious force that sent him smashing against the wall. O'Neil staggered to his feet groaning from pains all over to ask again "who the hell are you guys, and what do you want from me?" they replied "we are the people that just saved your life, and what we want... Is actually quite simple... We want to make you A proposal. We've been watching you and we know the kind of deep sh*t you're in. So I'll go straight to the point : we help you take out that demon, and you give us 50% of the loot you've almost lost your life for. " surprised, O'Neil asked "who told you about the money?" Jacob laughed then explained "a random guy walks in to a club and starts spending extravagantly, my first thought was that you had hit your first money as a "con man" but when hours later a Spirit and a demon attacked you and you fought back with fire, I realized you're a much bigger fish. The guy that's been all over the internet, The pyromaniac that stole government money. I never would've believed you would be a Nigerian much less a Nephilim. So Tell me do we have a deal or not?" O'Neil thought for while, and after reasoning that he would somehow double cross them when he is out of danger he agreed "fine" he said "But we have no hope of defeating her, she will cut through us like butter" he pointed out. "you maybe" Ahmed said then continued "Esther here controls all gravitational force, what she did to you, was a walk in the park compared to what she's really capable of. And Jacob is a child of the big three" He announced but O'Neil who didn't understand what that meant asked "the big three what?" and Esther answered him ". Azazael, Bezeebulb and Lavaethan. The three most powerful fallen angels after Lucifer." "and how does that help" O'Neil asked again. "The power levels of a Nephilim is determined by the identity of his father. Which not only makes sense of all Jacob is capable of doing but also makes him one of the three most powerful Nephilims in the world". "you say that like the fallen angels can't have more than one child on earth." O'Neil stated and Jacob replied "yes, for some unknown reason ... They can't" "so who among the big three is your father?" O'Neil asked him and he answered "Azazael, Lucifer's right hand and commander of the fallen". "I can't believe you just proudly announced that your dad is best buddies with Satan, how did you even know he is your father" O'Neil asked and Jacob replied "he talks to me in my dreams. Tells me things I need to know, I'm not necessarily proud of it but I accept -" BOOOM! Jacob was interrupted by the crashing of a huge truck that burst in through the roof. The large truck missed every body but a large chunk of debris fell on Ahmed's leg before he could react. The truck's driver sit door opened and another guy came out all bloodied and was missing most parts of his body. "Emeka!" Esther cried " little girl, storm. She found us", he said incoherently and with difficulty as he coughed up blood and breathed his last. "give him your blood!" Esther told Jacob with tears streaming down her eyes... But he replied, "it's too late Esther, he's already dead" "incoming!" O'Neil announced as more vehicles came tumbling down from the sky. "Esther!" Jacob called, "I'm on it" she replied as she spread her arms out over head to create a gravitational shield around the building. O'Neil watched as the cars smacked into what seemed like an invisible wall and tumbled over to the sides of the building. "thanks" said Jacob. "what about Ahmed?"Esther asked. Jacob turned to her and replied "I'll give you my blood, make him ingest it once you're safely far away from here" "wait am not gonna just leave you here!" "take him and go, there's no Time!" Jacob yelled. Then he Picked a piece of broken shrapnel and cut his palms with it... O'Neil who watched as blood streamed down Jacob's hand wondered exactly what was so powerful about a guy that can easily be cut by a common piece of metal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nephilim by ReuEl12(m): 9:09am On Oct 15, 2016
And that question was quickly answered for him, when lilitha busted in "out of my way" she yelled as she sent two of her vectors towards Jacob And O'Neil who didn't know how or why could now see them; clearly saw Two hands that increased in length as it moved at nearly half the speed of sound. Following pure reflex O'Neil warned Jacob, "dodge, she's attacking, with some kind of invisible hands!" Taking aback but not surprised, she said "only those who have tasted death can see my vectors.... , most people who taste death never live to savour it's flavor, and although it changes nothing, you should count yourself lucky to be among the few who have!" she yelled as her vectors resumed attack and this time Jacob who was standing beside O'Neil dashed for lilitha at an incredible speed then punched her with a force so powerful that it created a shock wave that caused the ground to crack and the entire building to rumble. If Lilith's vectors had not shielded her, she probably wouldn't have survived the impact of the punch. O'Neil who was watching in utter disbelief saw Jacob undergo little changes in his physical form, his skin turned ash in color, his hair turned white and extremely long, extra large sharp pointed bones (at least that's what they look like) protruded from his shoulders, elbows, knees, knuckles and chest. He didn't look like a monster, but O'Neil knew he wasn't human anymore. "we go after her together" Jacob said. And they did, O'Neil blasted her with flames from his mouth but she swatted it with her vectors. Jacob moved again to attack her but this time she was prepared : she stopped Jacob's punch in his tracks with one vector and sliced at him with another. But to lilitha's surprise her vectors were unable to cut through Jacob's skin. "impossible!" she said. "not quite," Jacob answered "I'm Jacob son of Azazael, there are very few things in the universe that can cut me " Jacob was saying when O'Neil who saw an opening due to lilitha's shock, blasted her with a large fireball that Did a bit of damage. "two against one, hardly a fair challenge" she said taking deep breaths. "count again" Esther said from behind she had just teleported back with a fully restored Ahmed "it's four now against one, you're out numbered, out manned and out powered, just give up already" Esther was coaxing when it happened....

A green mystic circle suddenly appeared above lilitha and suspended her movement. she felt pain explode all over her body as they changed to look more like Lucy's real body, the demon inside of lilitha . "what's happening to me!" she cried as she suffered the excruciating pain she felt undergoing her transition. "sorry lilitha.... But I'm taking over." Lucy said to her from within. "how, you can't, not unless I will it" lilitha said "yes if I was truly sealed.... But I was never sealed, my mission was to lie in wait inside of you in this world until I come in contact with the Nephilims of whom a prophecy Hangs over their head. Durza has seen that you would one day meet one of them. he ordered me to hitch a ride in your body until the moment you do" Lucy explained then continued. "ever heard of the prophecy of the five Nephilims, it goes like this : five Nephilims will help the fallen take over the universe: the beast, the fire breather, The Psionic one, The telepath and the one who commands lightning." she recited then continued. "The beast and the fire breather are here, if they don't die the fallen will rule.... And that Is something Durza's masters don't want" she concluded.... "but aren't his masters the fallen themselves" a dying lilitha asked as she slowly lost consciousness. But Lucy laughed then replied "you know nothing, Lilitha.... Did you really think the wizard cared about your life or cared that your brother was killed or that his money was stolen? .... Everything he did was at the behest of his true masters!" "what true masters, who are they?" she faintly asked Lucy in her head. The demon knight replied "be glad you won't have to find out" "rest in peace lilitha.... It's been entertaining" she said as she landed crouched on the floor like an animal in front of everyone who had watched her float up to the air and transform into a humanoid female creature with no eyes, no nose, long fingers and eight extremely long hands protruding from her back that O'Neil can now see.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nephilim by ReuEl12(m): 9:10am On Oct 15, 2016
She looked up at the sky to see a massive bolt of lightning descend from it, accompanied buy a deafening thunder clap as it made its way down. It landed and took the form of a human in a traditional warrior attire, still composed of storm clouds. "tempest! You're late" she scolded. "your friends aren't the easiest bunch to travel with" the spirit replied in his defense. "So they came?" "yes" tempest answered "but unlike me they can't freely travel between realms, you have to open a gateway for them" Lucy nodded to tempest's words saying " it's time to even up the playing field " she struck the ground with one of her vectors, and yelled "come forth! Bel! Cerberus! And aragog " A chasm opened up on the ground and a baby like creature with scaly skin and it's head faced in the opposite direction of its body came out, soon after a huge three headed wolf came out and lastly an undead man riding a giant spider came out of the chasm then it closed. She turned to tempest and said "go, avenge your brother! " Tempest transformed into a bolt of lightning and shot straight for O'Neil, grabbed him and dragged him to the sky. loud thunder claps were heard as tempest fought oniel there. The rest of the demon creatures charged against the Nephilims and engaged them in battle, Lucy grabbed two vehicles with her vectors and hurled it at Jacob who easily deflected them only to find out too late that it was a diversion from Lucy's real attack when From under him, three vectors burst through the ground and held him in place, he watched helplessly as Lucy came down on him from the skies, and smashed into him with such force that it generated a mini earthquake. Standing over him, with arms surrounded by small mystic circles with ancient runes on it positioned to strike, she said to him "you might be an all powerful, unharmable Nephilim ... But I have have been around for thousands of years, trust me when I tell you this : it's over!" "for you that is" Jacob said as he began increase in size, he grew larger until her vectors couldn't hold him down anymore, two horns grew out from the side his forehead, his hair grew so long they now swept the ground and his eyes became blood red. He roared and everything except for Lucy within the general direction were he faced was cleared out in an instant by the shock wave that emanated from the roar, he turned to look at Lucy and said to her in a very thick monstrous voice "my turn".

Immediately Jacob said that, He dashed straight for Lucy again at a speed impossible for someone his size to move with and threw a punch at Lucy, her vectors stopped the punch But they were unable to withstand the force it packed behind it, which sent her flying and crashing into several buildings that immediately came down as she crashed through them. Recovering from the attack she shot herself straight for Jacob, he did the same and when they smashed into each other, another powerful shockwave was released that leveled everything within a hundred meter radius.... And their battle started in earnest.

to be continued in the next chapter O'NEIL VS TEMPEST

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nephilim by alexblazzzer18(m): 11:11am On Oct 15, 2016
Man, i gat to give it to u, u rock, i love ur writing style, m loving this story... More ideas to ur brain bro
Re: Nephilim by MidasTouche01(m): 12:17pm On Oct 15, 2016
Things are getting more interesting....

Thanks for the update man wink

1 Like

Re: Nephilim by emarkson(m): 12:43pm On Oct 15, 2016
You are the boss, I doff my hat 4 you

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Baba Olowo d Long Prick (a comedy Story For All My Niggars) / Wole Soyinka: Things You Never Knew About Him / Rhoda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.