Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

Nephilim - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nephilim (61459 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nephilim by Osaze20091: 5:22pm On Oct 22, 2016
Am not sure O'neil will fight Jason,Keep it coming following closely
Re: Nephilim by jidxin(m): 5:52pm On Oct 22, 2016
when is d nxt episode cc: ReuEl12
Re: Nephilim by Temmason(m): 9:33pm On Oct 22, 2016
rawswag:
jagugu88li nastynic MidasTouche01 jidxin shigo20 Osaze20091 Temmason
Samwell247 RichieBrown Tosinex Tuhndhay etc etc
here i am.
keep the story coming.
Re: Nephilim by MidasTouche01(m): 10:22pm On Oct 22, 2016
As usual u didn't disappoint.....
Re: Nephilim by RichieBrown(m): 6:44am On Oct 23, 2016
badt guy....Thanks for the update
Re: Nephilim by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 23, 2016
ReuEl12:
And as if Esther Was waiting for her to do that all along, she raised her head up to look at Lucy with such a malicious intent that O'Neil could feel the air turn to poison then said one word : " Disappear!" and as she said that the entire ground as far as O'Neil could see in all direction started to rumble.
"what are you doing" O'Neil asked and Esther replied "putting an end to everything".
Esther is a ..... shocked? Lawd! I didn't see this one coming. What wont we hear in this story?

I'm so looking forward to the next chapter. I want details please wink

Thanks shigo20 rawswag
Re: Nephilim by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 23, 2016
jagugu88li:
Esther is a ..... shocked? Lawd! I didn't see this one coming. What wont we hear in this story?

Thanks shigo20 rawswag
u welcome jare

1 Like

Re: Nephilim by shigo20(m): 12:48pm On Oct 23, 2016
jagugu88li:

Thanks shigo20 rawswag
you are sighted

1 Like

Re: Nephilim by lorelife(m): 2:13pm On Oct 26, 2016
like kip saying, u doing a grt wok here. am following u steadily. Weldon wok
Re: Nephilim by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 28, 2016
Aaaaargghhhhhhh! Am back. A parasitic nomenclature and ultra synthetic slowpoke called Mod banned me into the abyss of the damned where i relate with the apostate of this telepathic world, and now am back,brutish and more fierce than time past...Reuel i see your wonder, you have the Artistic prowess to kill jason and oneil and raise them into invincibility, they will be useful for me in the underworld when next i visit.
Re: Nephilim by jidxin(m): 6:10pm On Oct 28, 2016
now im tired of waiting....its not cool
Re: Nephilim by nastynic(m): 1:07pm On Oct 29, 2016
Hey boss waiting for that update ooo=ooooooooooooooo!
Re: Nephilim by Rick9(m): 6:33pm On Oct 29, 2016
[quote author=jagugu88li post=49376246]

That smallville is epic, same as supernatural [/quote

Smallville10 MARY Apocalypse is still my best supernatural story . Am loving this Nephilim
Re: Nephilim by Rick9(m): 6:39pm On Oct 29, 2016
Captivating
Re: Nephilim by ReuEl12(m): 2:33pm On Oct 31, 2016
CHAPTER 15 : ESTHER

....As the earth rumbled, The birds could be seen from a distance moving en masse from the little forest area few miles away from surburbial town of Alake, Where Esther who held the headless body of Ahmed was. AAAAAAAARGHHHHHHH! she screamed in grief as memories of her time with Ahmed flooded her mind And as she cried and wailed, the rumbling of the earth intensified, the tremors grew so violent to the extent that some buildings started crumbling down. O'Neil could hear the screams and wailing of people who were falling and were being crushed to death.
Esther cried aloud again in grief and this time: Lucy, caught in Esther's gravity pull, was forcibly floated up and huge chunks of the earth broke of from the ground and floating toward her, they began to smash against her, forming a cluster in the sky.
ForeSeeing the level of devastation that might occur if this new development continued O'Neil trying to reason with Esther said "you are going to kill everyone!" but she who was too overcome by grief, couldn't have cared less. RAAAAAAAAAAAAH! she wailed again and more chunks of the ground broke off to join the cluster in the sky.

O'Neil had never seen anything quite like what was happening : rocks, hills and even buildings were breaking apart to go up and join the the cluster of rocks that steadily got bigger. Thinking that if nothing is done to stop Esther... both him, the towns people and probably the whole of Lagos State could be gone before morning, And Although it was surprisingly difficult for O'Neil to come to it, he resolved to stop Esther by whatever means necessary. "Esther, you have to stop!" O'Neil yelled into the chaos, as he navigated past the floating blocks to get to her. "Esther.... You'll kill everyone" O'Neil yelled, Esther.... Esther.... Esther.... Esther.... !!! But she couldn't respond, she was in darkness and O'Neil's voice sounded like a distant echo, drifting in darkness her consciousness zoomed in and out of focus. YOU PROMIED! her own voice echoed through her own head as her subconscious searched for one of her most cherished memories and when she found it she immediately moved towards it. Recalling everything that led up to that moment Ahmed had made her the "promise": she drifted farther back to that faithful day in her room : "Esther!" she had heard Ahmed's voice calling from the entrance of The house "Esther.... Esther, where you dey, abeg come borrow me your charger, make I go charge for iya biliki place small before them go off gen, I no know where I keep my own" he pleaded. They were best of friends since childhood. Esther was the daughter of a wealthy business man, who had died a year after she was born. Her mother after her period of mourning was over, had immediately married her lover and five years after the marriage she died mysteriously in an auto accident. Living the family wealth and Esther herself in the care of her stepfather, who was a brutal drunk when he was being nice and a child molester when his inner monster was unleashed.

Ever since Esther had developed a pair of breast; her stepfather had been sexually abusing her. He threatened that if she ever mentioned it to anyone, he would kill her and everyone she cared about. Ever since she had quietly endured him. Most nights when he came home very drunk, he would come into her room Reeking of booze mixed with sweat and he would force himself on her. Esther would cry through out the duration of the sex, sometimes he would ask "why are you crying babe... Your mother enjoyed it. Try to relax and you will too" and at other times when he would be especially irritated by her tears, he would give her a dirty slap and order her to stop crying. It had gone on like this for years and no one in the community Knew anything about it.

Esther was a loner who talked to no one except for Ahmed a son of a poor village carpenter who was brought from his village to the big city by his unmarried elder brother a tenant in Esther's house who spends more time on the road as a truck driver than at home, so he could help him keep it in order.

Esther loved Ahmed but due to the traumatic experience she's passing through, she had kept him in the friend zone. And Ahmed who would gladly take anything he got because he also loved her but was too shy to say anything was comfortable with it.
That faithful afternoon, as she heard Ahmed's footsteps prance about the house in search of her. She was very afraid because her stepfather was home and was having sex with her. Through gritted teeth and fisted hands she was enduring the emotional pain she was going through, as she felt Arinze her step father slide in and out of her repeatedly. when she heard Ahmed calling for her from the living room, Her heart jumped into her mouth in fear 'oh no!' she thought, 'if Ahmed walks into this room by any chance and discovers us, this useless man will kill him" she thought to herself in fear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nephilim by ReuEl12(m): 2:36pm On Oct 31, 2016
"Perhaps I should go and attend to him quickly and return to you" she proposed to Arinze in a bid to avoid a really bad situation. But arinze refused saying to her "are you mad, you're not going anywhere" he said as his thrusts into her got faster and deeper "not now that I'm about to bust my nuuuuuu-ooooo" he bellowed, euphoria sweeping through him as he discharged. And At that moment, that Ahmed walked in on them.

Due to arinze's bellowing and grunting Esther had not heard him come upstairs. There was a few seconds of silence Before all hell broke loose. Esther watched Ahmed's face contort in anguish as he immediately swung for Arinze yelling "you bastard! What are you doing to her?" then threw a punch at him. But Arinze deflected it. Ahmed threw another punch at him and this time he caught it, twisting his arm to the back, he punched Ahmed hard in the gut and Ahmed wailed. "you stupid boy, didn't your parents ever teach you to knock?" he punched again. Struggling for breathe Ahmed replied "didn't yours teach you, that sexual assault is wrong!" "oh so you've got a big mouth eh" Arinze asked "yes a big one, you just wait until I use it to tell the whole community about you" Ahmed said. And with that the look on Arinze's face changed. Then he said "I've sacrificed alot to be where I am, I'm the kind of man that would do anything to get what I want... I confused this little ashawo's mother to poison her husband, so I could marry her and gain control of their family wealth, I killed her mother myself by rigging the Brake pads of her car, when she saw that I preferred her daughter to her and wouldn't let me have her. What do you think I will do to you that's threatening to destroy all I've worked For with that your big mouth" he said as he lifted Ahmed up and started to beat him silly.

Arinze Esther's stepfather was easily two three times Ahmed's size, so there was absolutely nothing Ahmed could do to stop him. Esther watched in horror unable to scream as Arinze bludgeoned Ahmed repeatedly asking him "ehn, answer me, what do you think I will do to you". Esther cried and cried and when she finally made a move to stop her step father, he rounded on her and started to beat her too. Ahmed who was half dead jumped on his back with the last strength and bit him "aaaaargh" he grunted "son of a bitch" arinze said as he turned back to Ahmed and started to beat him again, he kicked his face out of focus repeatedly until Ahmed who was covered in bruises and cuts, with blood spluttering from his mouth caught a seizure... "stop" Esther yelled when she saw Ahmed jerking from the seizure... "stop, he's dying " Esther warned "good" Arinze replied "thought he was never going to" "I.... Said.... Stoooop! " Esther was screaming with all her strength when it happened : she felt power rush into her body, she wasn't sure what kind but she felt it, it coursed through her like it was her own blood, the room illuminated with brilliant Skye blue colour. When Arinze saw the strange light reflected in the room he turned to look for it's source And saw a blue mystic circle, with an intricately designed letter N emblazoned in its center floating on Esther's head and at the sight of this, his jaw dropped. Esther inturn traced the light source to Ahmed who had the same thing hovering atop his own head only difference was that it was floating. But instead was appearing and disappearing.

Esther felt the earth itself establish an ancient deep connection with her. She felt the power of the earth's gravitational force register itself with her. And as if to prove the point of it, everything in the room began to take to the air, she didn't know how or why but somehow she knew she was the one making everything float in the room. A shadow fell across the room and they all turned to the window in Time to see a red Toyota jeep floating right past it. With a start Esther realised that, it wasn't just her room that had things floating around but the whole compound. She lost her connection as a blinding pain fired through her hips and as quickly as The gravitational pull in their house had left, it came back and everything in the room came down. Esther could hear loud crashes as everything that floated floated outside dropped back down to the ground, seizing the opportunity created, Arinze shuffled out of room.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nephilim by ReuEl12(m): 2:41pm On Oct 31, 2016
After a few minutes he returned with a pistol pointing it at Esther he cursed "AmosĂș : witch, what are you!" he yelled. "all this time I've been sleeping with you, what have you done to me" he enquired. "put. The. Gun. Down. " Esther said slowly... Then continued "Please, I promise I'll do whatever you want, just please put the gun down, i don't want you to hurt anybody" Esther pleaded with her stepfather but her plea fell on deaf ears as "no" was his reply. Then he said "I had wanted to keep you as my pet when my lawyer finally makes it so that I inherited all this, he had told me that if I wanted things to go more smoothly, I had to get rid of you. But I didn't want to do it... Now after what I've just seen, I realised he was right." he explained. raising the gun to her head he said "goodbye Esther" and as he was about to squeeze the trigger yelling NOOOOOO! Ahmed unexpectedly tackled him from the side, and they both fell to the floor. Esther watched with another level of horror as the both of them struggled and fought for the gun. She was mostly afraid for Ahmed, and dread totally washed over her when in the chaos of struggle a gunshot sounded off. Esther choked on her own heart in fear, when she saw that they both stopped moving. then to confirm her worst fears, Arinze got up from under Ahmed with the pistol still in hand "bastard" he muttered, then said as he turned to look at Esther "now then princess, on to you" he squeezed the trigger and shot at Esther three times, but just before they hit her, Esther felt her connection with the earth reestablished themselves and immediately she somehow generated a gravitational shield around herself that repelled the incoming bullets. One of them even bounced off and ricocheted back to her stepfather. "arrgh! You b*tch!" he cried as he held his arm where the bullet had hit him. "am not done" Esther said as she stretched forth her left hand towards Arinze and willed the gravity around him to disappear completely and to his utter dread, Arinze was forcibly lifted from the ground; slowly drifting weightless up to the roof. Getting new ideas she willed the gravity back and he dropped like a log to the ground Fracturing a bone. She willed them off again and he floated up again, getting ideas from the little knowledge she had about gravity, she applied double the force of the normal gravity and Arinze dropped to the ground head first with such force that his head caved in upon contact with the ground, making a loud crackle sound as his skull fractured he cried "princess pleaaaase" begging for his life as blood trickled down from his head. "This is for my mother" Esther said as she levitated him up again and dropped him to the floor, his head making a smack! Sound as he made contact with the floor. "this is for my father!" she said again, tears streaming down her eyes as she repeated the process again. Finally after smacking his head up and down several times she said... "This is for Ahmed and me " she said as she slowly moved her hands upwards, making Arinze float up higher than ever before, then increased the gravity around him three times over, making him drop so hard and so fast to the ground that his skull made a POP! Sound as it cracked open when it hit the ground. Esther taking in the scene : Ahmed laid motionless one side of the room, Arinze's body part still twitching as life flowed out of him through blood and brain matter that came out of his cracked head, became filled with horror and shock upon realisation of what had just happened. "what have I done?" she asked herself as tears streamed down her eyes, "what I have I done!" She yelled, "what have I done, what have I done, wh-what have I done... " she kept asking herself as she dangled at the edge of her sanity. Picking up Arinze's pistol she cocked it and put it in her mouth. She was about to shoot herself when a comforting hand patted her shoulders, then reached for the gun and collected it from her then she heard an almost inaudible voice say to her "you saved my life, that's what you did". She turned back to see who it was and to her delight it was Ahmed "Ahmed!" she called as she hugged him very tightly, "you're okay.. .." "not quite" Ahmed said "I still need medical attention... " he said nodding at his shoulder where he had taken a bullet "and you're about to squeeze me to death" he concluded. "Sorry" she said, "just excited that you're not dead" she explained. "we have to go, if the neighbors catch us here like this, they might not give us the chance to explain what had happened before they lynch us, I'm sure that after all the noise, someone is most likely on their way here" she said. "so does that mean you don't want to kill yourself anymore" Ahmed asked and she replied " yeah but only if you promise not to ever leave me like that again." Ahmed untangled himself from her, picked up her hands caressed them, then brought them up to his mouth, kissing them he said "I love you Esther, and it is with that love, I make you this promise. No matter what happens, I will never leave your side" and as those words rang in her head repeatedly as if it was on a broken record, the memory she dreamt of shattered like broken glass, opening her eyes she was brought back to the present reality. It was as if she had been dreaming.. . She saw O'Neil standing protectively over, firing streams of flames at incoming rock projectiles thrown at missile precision towards them, the breaking off of rocks to form a kind of prison cluster in the sky for things she really wanted to crush or 'planetary devastation' as she called it had stopped, the pile of rocks in the sky was huge, she had taking it to an extreme and that had probably worn her out and knocked her unconscious, she was human and she had limits. Even though they were now starting to dismantle and fall back down to earth, she was still surprised that Lucy had survived it and had even managed to claw herself out half way. "good" O'Neil screamed over the loud boom the rocks made when they make impact on the ground, "you're awake, I was coming over to beg you to stop destroying the world, but before I could get to you, you started bleeding from your nose and you fainted, then Lucy got out and started hurling some of those falling rocks at us, and I have been deflecting them" he said as he fired another stream of flames at an incoming rock, blasting it to pieces. Then all of a sudden a thunderous boom that shook the ground was heard, they both looked up and what they saw alarmed O'Neil. Lucy had broken free from the cluster of rocks in the sky and was coming down at them full throttle all her vectors stretched out towards them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nephilim by ReuEl12(m): 2:43pm On Oct 31, 2016
As she closed in she tried to take a slash at them but Esther raised her hand and as she did an invisible gravitational field grew up around them and Lucy slammed into it. Seizing the opportunity lucy fired her away with a repelling gravitational force, that sent her flying backwards at the speed of a bullet into the forest. "that's not gonna stop her" O'Neil was saying, when huge forest trees came hurling straight at them from deep within the forest, Esther stretched her hand again and deflected them with her gravitational shield. Following closely behind galloping for them like an animal was Lucy. O'Neil turned to Esther and said "if you have any trick that can stop that demon without destroying the world in the process, now is a good time to use it" and Esther replied "I do have a trick but I require a few minutes to prepare it, I need you to keep her busy till I'm ready". "you got it" "be careful, don't let her get you" Esther said " don't worry, I got just the thing to avoid her deadly vectors" O'Neil replied, "I learned this from watching too much cartoons in the US" He announced as he burst into flames, but it didn't end there, another copy of an O'Neil covered in flames, burst forth from his body and started running towards Lucy, another burst forth again from O'Neil and on and on like that copies of O'Neil in flames burst forth from the original and engaged Lucy in battle. Lucy fought against an army of flamed O'Neils, the original who remained in the rear, randomly blasted Lucy with a ball of fire. But as the battle progressed O'Neil watched Lucy cut through all of his copies like butter with her vectors until only eight remained. Any copy of O'Neil cut by Lucy's vectors dissipated in a blast of flames. from the corner of his eye he saw Esther just staring at the sky, and he thought to himself : whatever the hell she's doing had better be worth it as he willed the remaining eight copies to each grab a vector and they did pinning her down, and although she was subdued for the time being O'Neil knew they wouldn't be able to hold her down for long. "you're adept at fire manipulation, you created flamed copies of yourself and controlled them with your pyrokinesis. I'm impressed, tempest and whirlwind had nothing on you from the get go. but do not think me to be at the same level with them, you will find me a much different adversary" Lucy told O'Neil. Who replied by asking "and all this for 20 million dollars?" and she too replied "you still think this is about money? this as gone far beyond that... I'm acting on the orders of someone who's taking all of you out of the system: Angels, fallen, Nephilims even demons that aren't in support of him are all gonna bite it." she explained. "what are you talking about, who wants me dead...?" O'Neil asked and Lucy replied "The King! " she said as she shook off the flamed copies and shot for O'Neil. "anytime now Esther!" he said as he blasted Lucy with a column of flames which she dispersed easily. "lead her to my front!" Esther yelled at O'Neil who changed the direction he was running to and faced Esther. As they got closer Lucy smiled revealing an array of shark like teeth, thinking to herself: two birds one stone, she shot her vector toward O'Neil hoping to cut him through to Esther. But as O'Neil flew past Esther, Lucy's vectors slammed against an invisible shield, moving too fast to stop herself her body soon followed. She slammed against the shield with such force that it disoriented her. getting a lock on Lucy mentally, Esther stretched both her arms towards Lucy as she struggled to gather herself and said "Ahmed has been avenged, burn bitch" willing the gravitational force around her to disappear Esther watched with glee in her eyes as Lucy took to the air weightless. Using her hands, she made sure Lucy remained within the circle that lacked gravity until she floated up into the sky. "send her into space, good plan" O'Neil commended. But Esther replied "I didn't just send her into space.... after what she did to Ahmed, I got imaginative and so I sent her to the sun" "I don't understand, there's no gravity in space, you couldn't have possibly guided her to the sun with gravity control sh*t." O'Neil said and Esther laughed then explained "it's true space itself doesn't have gravity, but every planetary body exacts a gravitational force of its own. that's why they don't collapse in on each other, and although the sun's gravity is not as gathered as earth's because of its extreme heat, it's still accessible... I just needed a little time to gather enough of it to guide her into the sun once she exits earth's atmosphere."
Giving her a look of new found respect O'Neil said to her "remind me not to get on your bad side" Esther laughed again "you talk like Ahmed, so now That it's over, should we go get the money?" she asked. Then O'Neil who was glad that he was able to make her laugh after all that she had been through answered " I lost the money, that damned Lucy, Lilitha whoever the f*ck she is.... took it right after she cut off my arm. It's probably back with Don Falconé or the American police, either way am not going back for it, because it's just as my father always said... There's no easy way to make money no matter what we do to get it.". Then Esther asked, "where to now?" and O'Neil replied " I would like to pay a visit to a friend of mine here in Lagos, I just learned that he is a Nephilim, or according to tempest the storm spirit who had told me, he will soon be." "But that's impossible, Jacob said that all Nephilims were claimed on the same day three years ago. How could he just become one now" Esther asked him rhetorically. And O'Neil replied "I don't know, but something about what the spirit said about him bothers me. Something about him being the one to kill me, in a prophecy." Hissing Esther told him "you do know it's stupid to take their words to heart right?" . "yeah, but the way he said it, he was very sure. I just need to confirm. If he is not claimed as a Nephilim like the storm spirit said, then I'm in the clear." O'Neil said. "And if he is claimed as predicted, what will you do?" Esther asked but O'Neil who just stared into the distant horizon watching as daybreak approached didn't give a reply.

TO BE CONTINUED IN THE NEXT CHAPTER : BURN, JASON BURN!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nephilim by shigo20(m): 3:09pm On Oct 31, 2016
jagugu88li nastynic MidasTouche01 jidxin shigo20 Osaze20091 Temmason Samwell247 RichieBrown Tosinex Tuhndhay etc............... Guys update don land ooo

1 Like

Re: Nephilim by alexblazzzer18(m): 3:20pm On Oct 31, 2016
nice one... More pls
Re: Nephilim by kingklassique(m): 3:57pm On Oct 31, 2016
Nice 1 keep it up
Re: Nephilim by RichieBrown(m): 4:42pm On Oct 31, 2016
shigo20:
jagugu88li nastynic MidasTouche01 jidxin shigo20 Osaze20091 Temmason Samwell247 RichieBrown Tosinex Tuhndhay etc............... Guys update don land ooo
yes boss

1 Like

Re: Nephilim by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 31, 2016
shigo20:
Thanks Boss

1 Like

Re: Nephilim by MidasTouche01(m): 8:16pm On Oct 31, 2016
Things are now getting heated, I kind of miss Jason, let's get back to him please....
Re: Nephilim by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 31, 2016
This Is So Sweet, I'm impresed....
Re: Nephilim by Tuhndhay(m): 8:27pm On Oct 31, 2016
shigo20:
jagugu88li nastynic MidasTouche01 jidxin
shigo20 Osaze20091 Temmason Samwell247
RichieBrown Tosinex Tuhndhay etc...............
Guys update don land ooo
Thanks Brother, make i go mark the register

1 Like

Re: Nephilim by ReuEl12(m): 8:44pm On Oct 31, 2016
MidasTouche01:
Things are now getting heated, I kind of miss Jason, let's get back to him please....

haha haha haha
Re: Nephilim by nastynic(m): 9:57pm On Oct 31, 2016
shigo20:
Guys update don land ooo
boss mi ...... I don chop abeg one more plate before suspense kill person and where ma guy Jason self? Mean while this plate make sense die, more ink to ur pen

1 Like

Re: Nephilim by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 05, 2016
shigo20:
Guys update don land ooo
Thanks bro. I'm only seeing this now

Let me go read again, the intensity has affected my understanding

nastynic:
boss mi ...... I don chop abeg one more plate before suspense kill person and where ma guy Jason self? Mean while this plate make sense die, more ink to ur pen
Don't call him abeg, he'll start talking in tongues trust me........kum gagantuwan gaga
Re: Nephilim by shigo20(m): 10:01am On Nov 06, 2016
ReuEl12 we waiting for ur update ooooo
Re: Nephilim by cassbeat(m): 10:09pm On Nov 06, 2016
love dis story...
Re: Nephilim by ReuEl12(m): 10:07am On Nov 08, 2016
shigo20:
ReuEl12 we waiting for ur update ooooo

two chapter updates coming in today

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka: Things You Never Knew About Him / Baba Olowo d Long Prick (a comedy Story For All My Niggars) / Rhoda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.