Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Outstanding Result In Waec: What Does It Mean And When Shall It Be Released? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Outstanding Result In Waec: What Does It Mean And When Shall It Be Released? (36936 Views)

Meet Okorogheye Orisheneye David, 15-Year-Old Who Scored 9 A's In WAEC, 332 JAMB / WAEC Throws Light On Exam Remarking, Withheld And Outstanding Result / A Typical Result In University Of Uyo, Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outstanding Result In Waec: What Does It Mean And When Shall It Be Released? by Wolex143: 9:40am On Aug 08, 2016
[quote autor=Gaddafithe2nd post=48293592]
The probability of releasing your result is slim. You guys cheated in your centre.[/quote] its nt my resolt,its my neighbor resolt, pls dn't mind my typing my keyboard is bad........so no soltion nw?
Re: Outstanding Result In Waec: What Does It Mean And When Shall It Be Released? by Ay04z(m): 9:45am On Aug 08, 2016
check After one month....it a b2......
Re: Outstanding Result In Waec: What Does It Mean And When Shall It Be Released? by temitopesam: 9:54am On Aug 08, 2016
ItzChinnex:

Eng and Lit don't need Maths... But sha they will release your result very soon. it is being remarked.... Had is been it was withheld, Forget about it, but since it is Outstanding, I shall be released..

Please what if its saying there is no result for this candidate for this particular year
Re: Outstanding Result In Waec: What Does It Mean And When Shall It Be Released? by PsalmdGift: 10:08am On Aug 08, 2016
NECO coordination @ Ogun state. Detail needed pls.
Re: Outstanding Result In Waec: What Does It Mean And When Shall It Be Released? by andyjagga: 10:23am On Aug 08, 2016
fikfaknuel:
I wrote the 2016 WAEC exams and I credited all my subjects except Maths [I don't necessarily need it cos I want to study English and Literary studies].

But to my chagrin,my Literature-in-English result displayed OUTSTANDING. Please when will my result be released?

I initially thought it meant I did excellent since Literature is my best subject and i'm kinda genius in it.

Please reply with helpful answers,when usually are these OUTSTANDING stuff released?
bro chill & pray it will be released...had same experience it waz later released... also tell ur schools principal
Re: Outstanding Result In Waec: What Does It Mean And When Shall It Be Released? by AbuMikey(m): 10:37am On Aug 08, 2016
fikfaknuel:

Thanks bros,but i'm chasing admission this year,won't this delay hinder my chances?

And I have bought and completed the admission screening form of my choice university. I'm actually worried by this phenomena.

Is it a crime to know a subject astutely well?

Its not a crime... You aced it.

Same thing happened to Me when I wrote My waec some years back, My Technical Drawing which was most important to Me was marked outstanding, got released about 3 months after and I got an A, so, relax wink
Re: Outstanding Result In Waec: What Does It Mean And When Shall It Be Released? by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 08, 2016
This happened to me in 2007. Lol the only outstanding in the whole class, and guess what? It was in English. to God be the glory I enrolled for be NECO same year and I used it in the following year and was admitted into the uni.

In 2011 they released the result and it was a C, so I was wondering why it took so long, some people said the result was too good, they had to verify, others said it was missing.

So bro I will advise you take GCE in November, if there is still something like that o, so that you can use awaiting result to write jamb, don't forget to write NECO next year.
Re: Outstanding Result In Waec: What Does It Mean And When Shall It Be Released? by Funkybabee(f): 10:48am On Aug 08, 2016
@op keep praying they will release it,i also experienced it even it's all my results they withheld. but pray that they shouldn't cancel it because when they released mine in November @that same year they cancelled one of my subject. best of luck maybe it's too good that is why they withheld it

check my signature
Re: Outstanding Result In Waec: What Does It Mean And When Shall It Be Released? by Julietm(f): 1:23pm On Aug 08, 2016
Op please be well inform so that you wont regret tomorrow. Maths and eng are compulsory in all courses in Nigeria tertiary institutions, so not crediting maths means you dont have result yet and as well not qualify to seek admission in the university or polytechnic becuase NO university, i REPEAT no university will admit you without maths irrespective of the course you want to study. My candid advice is rush now to pick GCE form before it closes on 19th this month, then work hard to credit maths and lit or else you are not going anywhere. Take my advice and act fast
Re: Outstanding Result In Waec: What Does It Mean And When Shall It Be Released? by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 4:12pm On Aug 08, 2016
Jorussia:
I think you are right. The reason my chemistry was on outstanding was because the WAEC supervisor caught people cheating in my center.The man demanded for 50k as bribe when he arrived to conduct the exam for us.the proprietor of my school arrogantly told him he can't pay 50k and the supervisor felt insulted and decided that we must write the chemistry without malpractice.They begged the man with the 50k he initially asked he refused and decided that no malpractice to punish my proprietor for insulting him.Everybody had to write the exam on his own,he wrote cheating in the scripts of more 50 candidates in my center.I am very good in chemistry so i nv really needed assistance.I was the only person that passed chemistry (b3) among the over 140 candidates that sat for that exam.
Congrats bro. Next is to enter university and do well. Best of luck.
Re: Outstanding Result In Waec: What Does It Mean And When Shall It Be Released? by Jorussia(m): 4:25pm On Aug 08, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

Congrats bro. Next is to enter university and do well. Best of luck.
I wrote WAEC in 2008
Re: Outstanding Result In Waec: What Does It Mean And When Shall It Be Released? by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 4:27pm On Aug 08, 2016
Jorussia:
I wrote WAEC in 2008
Alright
Re: Outstanding Result In Waec: What Does It Mean And When Shall It Be Released? by Julietm(f): 8:20pm On Aug 08, 2016
op I hope you have pick up GCE form because any result without maths in no result and will never be admitted to study any course in the university with D7 or below in waec/neco result
Re: Outstanding Result In Waec: What Does It Mean And When Shall It Be Released? by deborahtokunboh: 3:47am On Sep 11, 2016
fikfaknuel:
I wrote the 2016 WAEC exams and I credited all my subjects except Maths [I don't necessarily need it cos I want to study English and Literary studies].

But to my chagrin,my Literature-in-English result displayed OUTSTANDING. Please when will my result be released?

I initially thought it meant I did excellent since Literature is my best subject and i'm kinda genius in it.

Please reply with helpful answers,when usually are these OUTSTANDING stuff released?

Hello

IF YOUR REALLY INTERESTED IN GETTING EXTERNAL HELP IN YOU EXAM WITH ABSOLUTLY NO DANGER OF GETTING CAUGHT THEN CONTINUE ON READING, I AM SELLING EARBUDS THAT CAN BE CONECTED TO PHONES, MP3 AND OTHER BLUE TOOTH DEVICES. THES DEVICES WILL ALLOW YOU HEAR ANY RECORDING OR CALL AND SPEAK TO ANYONE YOU PLEASE.... THESE DEVICES ALSO CAN COME WITH A CAMERA.

THESE AIRBUD DEVICES COST FROM N30,000 UPWARDS NOT INCLUDING SHIPPING COSTS, IM HAPPY SELLING TO INDIVIDUAL CUSTOMERS AND IN BULK/WHOLESALE THESE DEVICES ARE SHIPPED FROM THE UNITED KINGDOM

Payments can be made through PAYPAL so you are fully protected.

If you are interested or have any questions please email me on Deborah.Toks@gmail.com and add me on bbm 566CE1BE. If you want my phone number, FaceTime and Skype please message me and I'm happy to give you my details.

Re: Outstanding Result In Waec: What Does It Mean And When Shall It Be Released? by fikfaknuel(f): 5:02pm On Sep 18, 2016
It was released three weeks after.
Was expecting an A but got a C5, we thank the Lord sha. Thanks y'all, for your advice. Jah bless ya.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ayomide Adeoye Enrolled Into Avi-cenna International School, G.R.A, Ikeja / Victory Yinka-Banjo Gets 19 Scholarship Offers Worth $5m From US And Canada / JAMB Cut-Off Marks For Universities, COES And Polytechnics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.