Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,010 members, 7,806,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

What Happened In A Church Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Happened In A Church Today (621 Views)

What Really Happened In 1981? Pastors Adeboye, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo? / Selfie Sunday: What Are You Wearing To Church Today? / Why I Stormed Out Of The Church Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened In A Church Today by UrennaNkoli(f): 3:41pm On Aug 07, 2016
I was at a church and everything was just going on fine until the time for offering came. About 7 different categories of offering was collected.
1 . Tithe
2. Offering
3. Building offering
4. Offering for development of the church
5. Offering for the welfare of ministers
6. Special offering for the welfare of the pastor
7. Offering for PHCN bill
Now my question is " is this really how its meant to be" or am i just getting something wrong ? Most especially looking at the members and you can tell that most of these people can't even afford a 3 square meal.

1 Like

Re: What Happened In A Church Today by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 07, 2016
na pple wey go pay d remaining six u go ask na
Re: What Happened In A Church Today by youngest85(m): 3:59pm On Aug 07, 2016
is it a catholic church?
Re: What Happened In A Church Today by lilmax(m): 4:00pm On Aug 07, 2016
what's the name?
Re: What Happened In A Church Today by honourhim: 4:11pm On Aug 07, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
I was at a church and everything was just going on fine until the time for offering came. About 7 different categories of offering was collected.
1 . Tithe
2. Offering
3. Building offering
4. Offering for development of the church
5. Offering for the welfare of ministers
6. Special offering for the welfare of the pastor
7. Offering for PHCN bill
Now my question is " is this really how its meant to be" or am i just getting something wrong ? Most especially looking at the members and you can tell that most of these people can't even afford a 3 square meal.
lalasticlala seun

They are wolves in sheep's cloth, devouring people's pocket. Run for your dear life.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Strange Light In St Augustine Catholic / ‘MAGUN’: Pastor Dead ‘after Extra-marital Sex’ / Truck Driver Stops Traffic To Pray In The Middle Of The Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.