Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,877 members, 7,806,522 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Cookey Kingsley Graduates From Accra Institute Of Technology As The Best - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cookey Kingsley Graduates From Accra Institute Of Technology As The Best (29783 Views)

Sunday Joseph, Blogger And Youtuber Graduates From Covenant University In Style / Adamu Abubakar Rasheed Graduates From University Of Aberdeen UK. Nigerians React / Kingsley Ikhuoria Cookey & Mariam Tosin Sanni Break Academic Records In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cookey Kingsley Graduates From Accra Institute Of Technology As The Best by emcaluv(m): 6:13pm On Aug 07, 2016
Nigerian student has scored an unprecedented grade to graduate from Ghana’s Accra Institute of Technology (AIT).

Cookey Kingsley from Opobo Nkoro local government area of Rivers State scored 4.1 out of 4.2 CGPA with grades of As and A+ from the university.

At the convocation ceremony, Cookey was the cynosure of all eyes where more than 20 Nigerian students graduated with First Class honours.
The Electrical/Electronic Engineering graduate attributed his unprecedented feat to hard work and perseverance.

He said the university also provided a convenient atmosphere that aided his study.

According to him: “It wasn’t an easy thing to do but I think that one of the key things that aided me was the study environment provided by my university.

“Graduating from AIT has aided me with all the necessary skills that I need to be a champion in the society after here, whether as an entrepreneur or an employee.”

The Accra Institute of Technology—AIT is modelled after two of the world’s most renowned institutes of technologies, the California Institute of Technology—CALTECH ranked number one in recent world university rankings and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology—MIT ranked number five.

It is a technology-focused university, campus-based and open university system with students cutting across different countries in Africa.

http://thenationonlineng.net/nigerian-breaks-record-ghana-varsity/

13 Likes

Re: Cookey Kingsley Graduates From Accra Institute Of Technology As The Best by satelliteDISH(m): 6:18pm On Aug 07, 2016
Congratulations to U Mr Kingsley.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cookey Kingsley Graduates From Accra Institute Of Technology As The Best by babyfaceafrica: 6:37pm On Aug 07, 2016
Okay
Re: Cookey Kingsley Graduates From Accra Institute Of Technology As The Best by Tolexander: 7:23pm On Aug 07, 2016
Congrats bro!
Record na record, either broken in Ghana or Cook island!

5 Likes

Re: Cookey Kingsley Graduates From Accra Institute Of Technology As The Best by O0XYGEN: 8:19pm On Aug 07, 2016
You are such a joke.
Ghanaians dont regard private universities ok.
Probably he even bought those grades.
The said school is not even in the top 50 universities in Ghana.
You guys should Stop celebrating mediocrity
emcaluv:
Nigerian student has scored an unprecedented grade to graduate from Ghana’s Accra Institute of Technology (AIT).
Cookey Kingsley from Opobo Nkoro local government area of Rivers State scored 4.1 out of 4.2 CGPA with grades of As and A+ from the university.

http://thenationonlineng.net/nigerian-breaks-record-ghana-varsity/

14 Likes

Re: Cookey Kingsley Graduates From Accra Institute Of Technology As The Best by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 08, 2016
AIT indeed,

Ranked :17,314 (Webometrics) Accra Institute of Technology

Source: http://www.webometrics.info/en/Africa/Ghana

Useless ranking embarassed

7 Likes

Re: Cookey Kingsley Graduates From Accra Institute Of Technology As The Best by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 08, 2016
Nigeria is blessed with many talents

1 Like

Re: Cookey Kingsley Graduates From Accra Institute Of Technology As The Best by Tytylion(m): 5:04pm On Aug 08, 2016
The boy resemble me no b small

7 Likes

Re: Cookey Kingsley Graduates From Accra Institute Of Technology As The Best by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:05pm On Aug 08, 2016
CONGRAT BRO THIS IS THE GUD STORYwe nigeria will LIKE TO HEAR NO THE BAD ONE.. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy am happy for him

1 Like

Re: Cookey Kingsley Graduates From Accra Institute Of Technology As The Best by Earth2Metahuman: 5:05pm On Aug 08, 2016
O0XYGEN:
You are such a joke.
lol

2 Likes

Re: Cookey Kingsley Graduates From Accra Institute Of Technology As The Best by Yinkatolu: 5:06pm On Aug 08, 2016
CONGRATS
Re: Cookey Kingsley Graduates From Accra Institute Of Technology As The Best by Dandeson1(m): 5:06pm On Aug 08, 2016
Lol... Na to grad with 4 point? I know who grad with 4.45 for we naija, na cyber cafe d guy dey run. After years for house. Lol

who schl epp?

9 Likes

Re: Cookey Kingsley Graduates From Accra Institute Of Technology As The Best by lilmax(m): 5:06pm On Aug 08, 2016
O0XYGEN:
You are such a joke.
nah not good enough, come up with something new let's know you are serious.... don't tell me this is all you've got grin

18 Likes

Re: Cookey Kingsley Graduates From Accra Institute Of Technology As The Best by slap1(m): 5:06pm On Aug 08, 2016
Cookey...from where? undecided
Re: Cookey Kingsley Graduates From Accra Institute Of Technology As The Best by free2ryhme: 5:07pm On Aug 08, 2016
Nigerians breaking records everywhere dey go like MTN

But they can't convert those ideas into meaningful development in their own country.
Re: Cookey Kingsley Graduates From Accra Institute Of Technology As The Best by MadCow1: 5:07pm On Aug 08, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4080209_20160808162254_jpegc0c9539820e2fcbd48786bb0d9a142fa

Congrats... But which kind University be AIT?

undecided

If its isnt KNUST, LEGON or UMaT.. I don't value it as highly as..

6 Likes

Re: Cookey Kingsley Graduates From Accra Institute Of Technology As The Best by BlindAngel: 5:07pm On Aug 08, 2016
O0XYGEN:
You are such a joke.
Bros go and sit down if you don't have anything meaningful to say.

Mtchewwwww

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cookey Kingsley Graduates From Accra Institute Of Technology As The Best by free2ryhme: 5:08pm On Aug 08, 2016
I dey laugh
Re: Cookey Kingsley Graduates From Accra Institute Of Technology As The Best by kelvinatkins(m): 5:08pm On Aug 08, 2016
O0XYGEN:
You are such a joke. Ghanaians dont regard private universities ok. Probably he even bought those grades. The said school is not even in the top 50 universities in Ghana. You guys should Stop celebrating mediocrity
. bad belle.. Try to appreciate good things whenever you spot one.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cookey Kingsley Graduates From Accra Institute Of Technology As The Best by Onogiede(m): 5:08pm On Aug 08, 2016
Congrate to him,..may God be praise
Re: Cookey Kingsley Graduates From Accra Institute Of Technology As The Best by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 08, 2016
He is a Biafran.,. Reporting from NCAN

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cookey Kingsley Graduates From Accra Institute Of Technology As The Best by brostheo(m): 5:10pm On Aug 08, 2016
grin hehehehe the bomb way this guy use for school nor be here woh
after this fine result you go come naija come sitdown jobless..he he he what has buhari done to us
Re: Cookey Kingsley Graduates From Accra Institute Of Technology As The Best by BlindAngel: 5:11pm On Aug 08, 2016
R2bees:
He is a Biafran.,. Reporting from NCAN
Go and sit down.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cookey Kingsley Graduates From Accra Institute Of Technology As The Best by BlindAngel: 5:11pm On Aug 08, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Cookey Kingsley Graduates From Accra Institute Of Technology As The Best by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 08, 2016
O0XYGEN:
You are such a joke. Ghanaians dont regard private universities ok. Probably he even bought those grades. The said school is not even in the top 50 universities in Ghana. You guys should Stop celebrating mediocrity
e 'kwonsign' u?.....hater

2 Likes

Re: Cookey Kingsley Graduates From Accra Institute Of Technology As The Best by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 08, 2016
O0XYGEN:
e 'kwonsign' u?.....hater
Re: Cookey Kingsley Graduates From Accra Institute Of Technology As The Best by Batlan01: 5:12pm On Aug 08, 2016
AIT?? maybee I can graduate with 4.2 outta 4.2 from STV too... pls 4give Me

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cookey Kingsley Graduates From Accra Institute Of Technology As The Best by AreaFada2: 5:13pm On Aug 08, 2016
O0XYGEN:
You are such a joke.
How many universities are there in Ghana? Is it even up to 40? shocked shocked

I know many Ghanians and we talk about education.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cookey Kingsley Graduates From Accra Institute Of Technology As The Best by EMMYB0Y(m): 5:15pm On Aug 08, 2016
come try am for unilorin now. .
.. all this outside the country scholars. . come go the school wey we go here. . the book we read... the night class. .. the computer based fvcked up test.... lecturer frustration. .. female frustration. .... fuel scarcity. .. .. ASUU... annoying project supervisor... annoying exams... annoying tests .... annoying calender. .. even you self go dey annoying to yourself. ..... ..wih all these if I hear say you get 4.0... u be witch?.... abeg all these outside schools no dey count. ... I fit bet say unilorin 3rd class go get 4.5 out of the 4.20.... well congrats bros

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cookey Kingsley Graduates From Accra Institute Of Technology As The Best by AmuEwu: 5:15pm On Aug 08, 2016
O0XYGEN:
You are such a joke.

Na wa for u o

Personally I know that school, and I'll have to say it that school is very challenging. I'm not saying sorting no dey the school, but if you sort and graduate with 4.1 then you're very good. The reason I'm saying this is because I knew how often that 'sorting' usually burst.

So please let's appreciate the guy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can A Person Lose His Sanity Due To Excess Reading? / Oluwole Oluwabukunmi Got A1 In 9 Subjects In WAEC & Scored 324 In JAMB / Desperate To Make A First Class? 5 Stress-free Ways On How I Made 4.77 CGPA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.