Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,577 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Please Can Bodyyyyy Take Me To Asorock? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Please Can Bodyyyyy Take Me To Asorock? (500 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Can Bodyyyyy Take Me To Asorock? by Fineone2yk(m): 10:41am On Sep 23, 2009
im franklin 4rm nigeria im 23yrs i just wana go to nigerian asorock and meet with the mr president and other peoples that enjoys our money why some body like me go hungry here,well im not here to joke but i say wht comes out from my heart, my heart is in pain bcs of what is hapening in my father land nigeria, since i finished my secondary school and my dad is late no way again 4 me to futher it, i decided to play football but to link to play in europ were i can be seen and earn more money in other to feed my family as my family,s bread winner, please tkae me to asorock then if my heart tells me to killl him the mr no 1 of the country then i will know then if it tells me to starb hi i will do and then go to gail 4life, bcs the life im living i dnt understand it, when i can feed my litle ones and my mother, please any body that can be of help to to get me visa to any country so i can play the football wich i think i know how to play, i can beg 4 the flight tiket please wht i need is not money but a link to get me a visa please breathren, god should touch u all in the heart to know how im feeling im going in pains every day please my sisiter and brothers, my email adress is, fineone2yk@yahoo.com, and my number is 2348036348188, thanks god made it posseble 4 me to find this site were i can air my feelings
Re: Please Can Bodyyyyy Take Me To Asorock? by justwise(m): 12:16pm On Sep 23, 2009
U want to go to aso rock or visa? Since u are a good footballer start with lower team there in Nigeria, u will be spotted by a bigger club.
Re: Please Can Bodyyyyy Take Me To Asorock? by candylips(m): 12:24pm On Sep 23, 2009
u need an aso rock visa before you can visit sorry
Re: Please Can Bodyyyyy Take Me To Asorock? by Fineone2yk(m): 11:43am On Sep 24, 2009
hi to you all, i just want to thank you all 4 your replies ok, see friend just wise, u said a right thing but listen here in my country there lots of tallented footballers that can play very well but no oppotunity, to play in a local club is also very hard here, onless the kind od local club that u will play that u will die of hunger,those kind of local club is 4 litle ones under the age of 13 and 14 years there are the peoiple that are still under the protection of there parrents when they comes back 4rm trainig the mother will keep food 4 them, they play in the local club to lern more and 4 the joy of football, please im 23yrs and i want to play were i can be paid nomather the litle so thats im the first of my family they expect me to bring in something, do u understand?

and again 4 kandy lips u said that i need an aso rock visa b4 i can visit aso rock, yeah thats true ok, but very soon my god will lead me there with out visa so i can insult even the presidentthere so i cxan go to gail, i prefare to stay in
gail insteadf the kind of life im expereincing, brethren im going hungry here ok, is not a tabu 4 me to say how im feeling ok is not easy ok, so i thank i still want us to talk ok,

please mr president yaradua im not just sayin but im realy sufering in a country u controling ok, please do bear with me to help me not with money but with visa so i can beg to get the flight tiket atleast to fulfill the dream of becoming a footballer please, any body that help me to take my story to mr president pls should it to help me now before it too late ok,

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any Lady Out There Looking A Serious Relationship? / Matured Guy Searching for A SUGAR MUMMY 07083205000 / oh no

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.