Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,884 members, 7,806,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

The Highest Score Grade In The 2016 WAEC Exams - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Highest Score Grade In The 2016 WAEC Exams (23005 Views)

Is This The Highest Score In The Ongoing 2017 JAMB? / 7 Reasons Why Students Fail WAEC Exams Every Year And How To Avoid Them / Is This True...... 2016 Waec Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Highest Score Grade In The 2016 WAEC Exams by investnow2013: 6:22pm On Aug 07, 2016
C-O-N-G-R-A-T-U-L-A-T-I-O-N!!!
She Is The Best WAEC Candidate In the Whole of West Africa [2016].

Miss Vivian Chinemerem ILOABUCHI scored the highest grade in the 2016 WAEC exams. She had A1 in all her 9 papers.
I am celebrating her in a special way this Sunday, afternoon.
Ndalu, Chinemerem.
Go to Igbo Dictionary for the meaning of her surname, you conclude that it is dangerous hating Igbos. YOU WILL NEVER GO FAR...

Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com/Chidi2chidi

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Highest Score Grade In The 2016 WAEC Exams by jamesibor: 6:23pm On Aug 07, 2016
Re: The Highest Score Grade In The 2016 WAEC Exams by jamesibor: 6:23pm On Aug 07, 2016
Nwa Ada Anambra.
investnow2013:
Miss Vivian Chinemerem ILOABUCHI scored the highest grade in the 2016 WAEC exams. She had A1 in all her 9 papers.
Ndalu, Chinemerem.
Go to Igbo Dictionary for the meaning of her surname, you conclude that it is dangerous hating Igbos. YOU WILL NEVER GO FAR...

1 Like

Re: The Highest Score Grade In The 2016 WAEC Exams by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 07, 2016
The Great Igbo race at it again!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Highest Score Grade In The 2016 WAEC Exams by pazienza(m): 6:29pm On Aug 07, 2016
Great ethnic group. We are talking about size of the brain, mofos are talking about the size of their semi arid landmass.

Where are the name checkers? grin grin
Some people from the land of Afonja will be having hypertension now. grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Highest Score Grade In The 2016 WAEC Exams by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 07, 2016
Carry on the real jews in the bible. In their names you will know they are indeed the chosen children of God...Chinemerem ILOABUCHI. Even in the bible, in Genesis, you have Igbo names like Eri, Arodi, Areli, Ezebon, e.t.c, and someone is telling me...this is by coincidence? The truth is slowly coming out!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Highest Score Grade In The 2016 WAEC Exams by investnow2013: 6:52pm On Aug 07, 2016
tankara1010:
Carry on the real jews in the bible. In their names you will know they are indeed the chosen children of God...Chinemerem ILOABUCHI. Even in the bible, in Genesis, you have Igbo names like Eri, Arodi, Areli, Ezebon, e.t.c, and someone is telling me...this is by coincidence? The truth is slowly coming out!
Re: The Highest Score Grade In The 2016 WAEC Exams by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:31pm On Aug 07, 2016
But how do you know this is the best result in the whole of west Africa. Have you seen results of candidates from ghana, sierra Leone and other west african countries. It's very good but stop making it a big deal. I have a friend who got 6 As in wassce but still struggled to make a 2 2 in the university. At the end of it all, no one cares.

5 Likes

Re: The Highest Score Grade In The 2016 WAEC Exams by pazienza(m): 7:48pm On Aug 07, 2016
tensazangetsu20:
But how do you know this is the best result in the whole of west Africa. Have you seen results of candidates from ghana, sierra Leone and other west african countries. It's very good but stop making it a big deal. I have a friend who got 6 As in wassce but still struggled to make a 2 2 in the university. At the end of it all, no one cares.

Go and sit down.

You don't care, yet you are here commenting, bitter soul! Probably from land of odua.

We don't need to see other results to celebrate her. If she was caught with drugs, you wouldn't wait to see that she wasn't the only one to be caught to start bashing her and Ndiigbo.

Bitter envious people.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Highest Score Grade In The 2016 WAEC Exams by O0XYGEN: 8:11pm On Aug 07, 2016
The best 3 students were all from Ghana so what are you talking about?
investnow2013:

Ndalu, Chinemerem.

Re: The Highest Score Grade In The 2016 WAEC Exams by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 07, 2016
Name Checkers Association of Nigeria(NCAN) national chairman reporting from owerri, imo state.

lf lalasticlala does not post this to front page, i will shut down nairaland.

try me n see

1 Like

Re: The Highest Score Grade In The 2016 WAEC Exams by Greatzeus(m): 8:57pm On Aug 07, 2016
investnow2013:

Ndalu, Chinemerem.

https://www.nairaland.com/3273309/waec-result-student-st-francis

7 Likes

Re: The Highest Score Grade In The 2016 WAEC Exams by xender(m): 9:09pm On Aug 07, 2016
The way people got straight A1 this year ehnn..

I suspect Photoshop. Cause even "runs" can't do this.

Congrats if true.

1 Like

Re: The Highest Score Grade In The 2016 WAEC Exams by jamesibor: 11:30pm On Aug 07, 2016
Greatzeus:

https://www.nairaland.com/3273309/waec-result-student-st-francis

Bro, no disrespect meant but we are talking of someone clearing A1s in all subjects including Further Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics and you are showing us A1s in Bleaching and dyeing, Yoruba Language etc. Are you for real?

5 Likes

Re: The Highest Score Grade In The 2016 WAEC Exams by jamesibor: 11:32pm On Aug 07, 2016
investnow2013:

Ndalu, Chinemerem.

The girl is from Agulu

3 Likes

Re: The Highest Score Grade In The 2016 WAEC Exams by Mendelistickmend(m): 12:52am On Aug 08, 2016
Haba..say the truth cool how can she get 9A'S without Typical R2....Nigeria is the most corrupt country Abukwam nwa afo Igbo

1 Like

Re: The Highest Score Grade In The 2016 WAEC Exams by musicwriter(m): 12:58am On Aug 08, 2016
Yet, she have the potential to do far better than this. Imagine where we actually study in our native languages. It would mean multiplying this girl's intelligence 100 times. The real wiz kid!!
Re: The Highest Score Grade In The 2016 WAEC Exams by Nobody: 2:25am On Aug 08, 2016
jamesibor:

The girl is from Agulu

Igbo women...beauty and brain are like 5 and 6...

3 Likes

Re: The Highest Score Grade In The 2016 WAEC Exams by Nobody: 2:27am On Aug 08, 2016
jamesibor:

Bro, no disrespect meant but we are talking of someone clearing A1s in all subjects including Further Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics and you are showing us A1s in Bleaching and dyeing, Yoruba Language etc. Are you for real?

Don't mind them...always dragging feet with Igbos. Look at the useless subjects he is showing us...disgracing yoruba people! SMH

4 Likes

Re: The Highest Score Grade In The 2016 WAEC Exams by lilreese: 3:21am On Aug 08, 2016
good for her
Re: The Highest Score Grade In The 2016 WAEC Exams by aminho(m): 3:41am On Aug 08, 2016
Hnn
Re: The Highest Score Grade In The 2016 WAEC Exams by madapcmod: 7:29am On Aug 08, 2016
lalasticlala come and see waec result massacre
Re: The Highest Score Grade In The 2016 WAEC Exams by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 08, 2016
did i just hear that guy say? Did he just said best? I suspect photoshop !here is another result below

Re: The Highest Score Grade In The 2016 WAEC Exams by madapcmod: 7:57am On Aug 08, 2016
[s][/s]
royalvalentine19:
did i just hear that guy say? Did he just said best? I suspect photoshop !here is another result below

and ur own is not photoshop? Even among 9 A1 scores are used to adjudge d best result.

i rather give credit to a waec result with 9 A1 including further maths than one with bleaching

1 Like

Re: The Highest Score Grade In The 2016 WAEC Exams by jamesibor: 7:58am On Aug 08, 2016
royalvalentine19:

It is not photoshop, I know the girl personally.

She is from Agulu in Anambra state and going for Medicine.

Biko let's celebrate this beauty and brains.

1 Like

Re: The Highest Score Grade In The 2016 WAEC Exams by iceberryose(m): 9:09am On Aug 08, 2016
Edo must rep

Re: The Highest Score Grade In The 2016 WAEC Exams by praiseluv: 9:31am On Aug 08, 2016
Na wah oooooooo......

see as people dey get straight A1 for WAEC.

I wish i scored straight A1 too during my time
Re: The Highest Score Grade In The 2016 WAEC Exams by Opistorincos(m): 9:47am On Aug 08, 2016
jamesibor:

So you mean the subjects in the picture are irrelevant, typical of a...... Nigerian

2 Likes

Re: The Highest Score Grade In The 2016 WAEC Exams by Noneroone(m): 10:01am On Aug 08, 2016
afonjas will soon land
Re: The Highest Score Grade In The 2016 WAEC Exams by abdulbnyusuf(m): 10:02am On Aug 08, 2016
And here is another gal from Katsina, but based in Abuja

1 Like

Re: The Highest Score Grade In The 2016 WAEC Exams by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 08, 2016
I'm not envious but he/she should be ready for aptitude test.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Babajide Oluwaseyi With Visual Difficulty Tops Her Class In UK University (Video / Student Cultists Surrender In OAU As Adeboye Ministers / Annoying Things Unilorites Go Through

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.