Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Unilorin Redeemed Fellowship Students In Accident - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Unilorin Redeemed Fellowship Students In Accident (39311 Views)

Edo Indigenes Who Were Killed In Accident On Return From Spain, Identified. PICS / 3 Yahoo Boys & A Trailer Driver Involved In Accident At Ojodu Berger Road, Lagos / 6 Catholic Seminarians Die In Accident - Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilorin Redeemed Fellowship Students In Accident by stephengee(m): 10:50pm On Aug 07, 2016
dpete1:
I always notice that there is always an accident upon return from redemption camp..why?? Abi dem prayer no dey answer ni?
Noticed also when I was still a student
Re: Unilorin Redeemed Fellowship Students In Accident by OgundeleT(m): 10:56pm On Aug 07, 2016
everybody want to go to heaven but no one is ready to die, even their friends on nairaland don't want them to go and reap the seeds they just sowed in redemption camp in heaven, because they themselves are not sure. i am sure it is one inexperienced driver that drove them there since once they pray and believe nothing will happen then so be it. the day we keep to the rule of safety will be the day our accidents will be minimised

2 Likes

Re: Unilorin Redeemed Fellowship Students In Accident by donj84: 11:27pm On Aug 07, 2016
dpete1:
I always notice that there is always an accident upon return from redemption camp..why?? Abi dem prayer no dey answer ni?
What positive things have you noticed about camp..is it always negative that you notice..everything happen for a reason and God know best.have you noticed the miracles that take place at camp
Re: Unilorin Redeemed Fellowship Students In Accident by princeakins(m): 11:48pm On Aug 07, 2016
yomalex:
Godspeed

At bolded doesnt conot d message you are trying to convey.. Check your dictionary for proper understanding.. smiley
Re: Unilorin Redeemed Fellowship Students In Accident by luuwem(f): 11:55pm On Aug 07, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

THE GOD THAT ANSWERS BY FIRE, ALWAYS DISAPPOINTS.

PLEASE DON'T COUNT ON HIM. grin

MY OWN GOD THAT ALWAYS ANSWERS BY FIRE NEVER EVER DISSAPOINTS...HE KNOWS D END FROM D BEGINNING..#itisnotajoke

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Redeemed Fellowship Students In Accident by eemjay(f): 12:56am On Aug 08, 2016
Thank God!
Re: Unilorin Redeemed Fellowship Students In Accident by Matcruz(m): 1:03am On Aug 08, 2016
Thank God no life was lost...quick recovery for the injured ones IJN
Re: Unilorin Redeemed Fellowship Students In Accident by yomalex(m): 2:53am On Aug 08, 2016
princeakins:

At bolded doesnt conot d message you are trying to convey.. Check your dictionary for proper understanding.. smiley
I'm wishing them well in their 'journey' to recovery
Re: Unilorin Redeemed Fellowship Students In Accident by Veektoria(f): 3:27am On Aug 08, 2016
Chai..itaff reach NL.
May our Good God give them victory over the devil to the end.
Please, if there's a RCF member here, kindly tell the President to advise the drivers on driving carefully. They drive too fast esp around Chapel-Fountain area where the road is so free.
May the Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ continue to be with us.
Re: Unilorin Redeemed Fellowship Students In Accident by LordCenturion(m): 5:00am On Aug 08, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

You spend the whole night praising and worshiping God, and early the next morning you hit the road on a 2hr trip. There is a thing called fatigue. Reflexes are not as sharp sleep deprivation, bad roads, over inflated tyres, over loaded vehicle, and the devil lurking around looking for who to steal kill and destroy.

Oga o, it's devil that kill now not death of God anymore, why do African people talk like this, always blame devil for every bad thing, yet they never see that devil before. It's devil that destroy God handwork now, where is that God when devil is destroying those things that he cherished most?, he's sleeping?.
Re: Unilorin Redeemed Fellowship Students In Accident by LordCenturion(m): 5:11am On Aug 08, 2016
luuwem:

MY OWN GOD THAT ALWAYS ANSWERS BY FIRE NEVER EVER DISSAPOINTS...HE KNOWS D END FROM D BEGINNING..#itisnotajoke

That God doesn't know anything,he isn't a true God to me,in fact, he isn't my God, where is he when so devil u always blame for everything is destroying his handwork,he is sleeping?, Africa should wake up from this useless religion issue that is destroying Africa, all this things is a lie,that god is a false god, the god that doesn't exist in this world. It's just as if we put our fate on empty can, why those men of evil that call themselves men of god are the gods we are worshipping.
Re: Unilorin Redeemed Fellowship Students In Accident by LordCenturion(m): 5:27am On Aug 08, 2016
emrain:

Yeah. The God that couldn't prevent the accident. grin grin grin

Don't mind them, African too mumu, someone that pray that her headache should disappear but still feeling the pain a lots till the following day, the following day when the headache didn't go, people advice her to get a pill,after taken the medicine the headache disappear immediately,later the fool said *thank you Lord for answer my prayer*, ?. I was like undecided

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Redeemed Fellowship Students In Accident by SPG4U(m): 6:43am On Aug 08, 2016
dpete1:

Its not like that...over milluons of people attend redemption camp convention yearly, people from all over the world..now lets focus on nigeria, people from very far distances, eastern part, northern parts and yet we have very bad roads, if millions of drivers from convention are plying this roads, there is no way an accident wont be recorded..
Re: Unilorin Redeemed Fellowship Students In Accident by princeakins(m): 6:59am On Aug 08, 2016
yomalex:
I'm wishing them well in their 'journey' to recovery

Jesu kristi shocked

Bruv u shld hv admitted to d wrong choice of word u used, rather dan shy away n tryin to b smart... cmon

Get it straight... u wish somone Godspeed at d start of a journey ok not wen dy r involve in a ghastly accident.. Dts nt how to wish dem quick recovery..U could hv said dy should recuperate well or simply quick recovery...

Mind u we learn everyday n drs ntin bad abt dt, I knw d reason u typed Godspeed , u applyin it in a way sayin God shld speed up dr recovery.. buh bruv its actually hv totally a different meanin ok grin

So get dt straight n learn.. Dnt try to confuse ursef again o, it ll only make u more dumb... angry

#MasterGrammarrian
Re: Unilorin Redeemed Fellowship Students In Accident by ultimate73(m): 7:00am On Aug 08, 2016
Thank God nobody died

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Redeemed Fellowship Students In Accident by 3030NN(m): 7:17am On Aug 08, 2016
Lord pls be on their side,guess nothing but fatigue,vigil before traveling is suicidal,the devil might be harsh with his terms,yet,he's ever honest about them....
Re: Unilorin Redeemed Fellowship Students In Accident by am4truth(m): 7:20am On Aug 08, 2016
LordCenturion:

Don't mind them, African too mumu, someone that pray that her headache should disappear but still feeling the pain a lots till the following day, the following day when the headache didn't go, people advice her to get a pill,after taken the medicine the headache disappear immediately,later the fool said *thank you Lord for answer my prayer*, ?. I was like undecided

I can conclude that from this your statement, you don't know God. God has the final say in all things. Pls forget medicine or drugs for curing headache. Even Doctors would tell u they care, but God heals. The Devil meant something worse. There is always a purpose behind everything that happens to a child of God.
God loves you friend. Give yourself to Jesus. May God not fight you.
Re: Unilorin Redeemed Fellowship Students In Accident by Yahbas83(m): 7:35am On Aug 08, 2016
Read on a unilorin page that some actually died. Maybe the news was not complete. Below is the sent pix.

Re: Unilorin Redeemed Fellowship Students In Accident by CAPSLOCKED: 7:41am On Aug 08, 2016
luuwem:

MY OWN GOD THAT ALWAYS ANSWERS BY FIRE NEVER EVER DISSAPOINTS...HE KNOWS D END FROM D BEGINNING ..#itisnotajoke

HE KNOWS NOTHING, I'M SORRY.
Re: Unilorin Redeemed Fellowship Students In Accident by CAPSLOCKED: 7:50am On Aug 08, 2016
Akamo5:
u can say that again because it has clearly shown u don't know d God we are talking about.

Saul did more that u, thinking he was right until d great day when God overpowered him on his way to Damascus.

may God save u.

MAYBE HE'LL DO A BETTER JOB SAVING HIS ALREADY DYING REPUTATION, AS MOST PEOPLE ARE BEGINNING TO TAKE HIM AND HIS WORDS FOR GRANTED BECAUSE HE SEEMS TO HAVE BEEN MUTE AND INACTIVE SINCE 00 AD.
Re: Unilorin Redeemed Fellowship Students In Accident by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 08, 2016
dpete1:

cheesy u b bad belle o
Re: Unilorin Redeemed Fellowship Students In Accident by Ladipodeal: 8:12am On Aug 08, 2016
Most SUG/fellowship just handover the steering wheel to one of them who they believe can drive. Most don't even have driving license or experienced travelers.
Re: Unilorin Redeemed Fellowship Students In Accident by racfunmiyahoo: 8:13am On Aug 08, 2016
[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Unilorin Redeemed Fellowship Students In Accident by fortunejum: 8:15am On Aug 08, 2016
I wish them quick recovery
Re: Unilorin Redeemed Fellowship Students In Accident by yomalex(m): 8:20am On Aug 08, 2016
princeakins:

Jesu kristi shocked

Bruv u shld hv admitted to d wrong choice of word u used, rather dan shy away n tryin to b smart... cmon

Get it straight... u wish somone Godspeed at d start of a journey ok not wen dy r involve in a ghastly accident.. Dts nt how to wish dem quick recovery..U could hv said dy should recuperate well or simply quick recovery...

Mind u we learn everyday n drs ntin bad abt dt, I knw d reason u typed Godspeed , u applyin it in a way sayin God shld speed up dr recovery.. buh bruv its actually hv totally a different meanin ok grin

So get dt straight n learn.. Dnt try to confuse ursef again o, it ll only make u more dumb... angry

#MasterGrammarrian
Lol you need to calm down it's not the wrong choice of word I'm not wishing them Godspeed because of accident but because of their 'journey' to recovery I already explained that to you yet you still came up with this epistle to make your self feel good and assign yourself the right to explain what you think I meant.

'I shouldn't confuse myself' I had a big laugh with that one.

I know what godspeed means and if you know and still can't connect it with my usage then...

I knew someone will come around with this and you didn't dissappoint :-)

I hope your next epistle will be more civil anything less I'll ignore
Re: Unilorin Redeemed Fellowship Students In Accident by Daolif: 8:28am On Aug 08, 2016
THE GOD THAT ANSWERS BY FIRE, ALWAYS DISAPPOINTS.
PLEASE DON'T COUNT ON HIM.

1king 18v24
And call ye on the name of your gods, and I will call on the name of the LORD: and the God that answereth by fire, let him be God. And all the people answered and said, It is well spoken.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
Then you call on the name of your god, and I will call on the name of Yahweh. The God who answers with fire, He is God." All the people answered, "That sounds good."

International Standard Version
Then you can call on the name of your god, and I'll call on the name of the LORD. Let the God who answers by fire be our God!" "That's a good idea!" all the people shouted.
Re: Unilorin Redeemed Fellowship Students In Accident by dorox(m): 8:38am On Aug 08, 2016
Kaybee14:
We thank God no life was lost. May God grant them quick recovery.
It now appears that the initial report of no life lost is wrong.
Re: Unilorin Redeemed Fellowship Students In Accident by Bimpe29: 8:39am On Aug 08, 2016
Sound and quick recovery.
Re: Unilorin Redeemed Fellowship Students In Accident by dorox(m): 8:39am On Aug 08, 2016
Yahbas83:
Read on a unilorin page that some actually died. Maybe the news was not complete. Below is the sent pix.
Can you share a link to where you got this update?
Re: Unilorin Redeemed Fellowship Students In Accident by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 08, 2016
Thank God no lifevis lost.Wish u all quick recovery
Re: Unilorin Redeemed Fellowship Students In Accident by christee(f): 9:23am On Aug 08, 2016
I wish them quick recovery
Re: Unilorin Redeemed Fellowship Students In Accident by hifedhayor(m): 9:36am On Aug 08, 2016
It's already settled......My FATHER had perfectly this issue long ago.JESUS WINS,satan drools forever. HALLELUJAH!!!!!!;;!!!!!!!!!+!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Images You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Entered KEKE-NAPEP! / Japa: Lady Relocates To Canada With Donations From Friends And Classmates / Moment Monitor Lizard Crawls Out From Toilet Seat In Thailand (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.