Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,804 members, 7,798,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

Buhari's Grand Daughter Playing With His IPad - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Grand Daughter Playing With His IPad (53798 Views)

Aisha Buhari Takes A Walk With Her Grand Daughter (Pictured) / Aisha Buhari At Eid Ground With Her Grand-daughter / Mohammed Gudaji Kazaure Pocketing His Ipad At Saudi Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Grand Daughter Playing With His IPad by chimere66: 7:52pm On Aug 07, 2016
That lovely moment when a big daddy sees his grand child doing good.Pictured above is President Buhari giving special time to one of his grand children.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/08/lovely-photo-of-buhari-giving-special.html

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Grand Daughter Playing With His IPad by HungerBAD: 7:55pm On Aug 07, 2016
Sai Baba.

My man for life. Good family man.

155 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Buhari's Grand Daughter Playing With His IPad by dpete1: 7:58pm On Aug 07, 2016
Mtchew....so e go give me food abi??

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Grand Daughter Playing With His IPad by chachanga: 7:59pm On Aug 07, 2016
[b]
Adorable enough!

I envy these kids! We'll live it up, no doubt
We'll blaze trails like shooting stars in the night sky
We'll leave legacies as high as the Twin Towers
If not as buildings, at least as lives and generations built up
But, these kids; the future belongs to them
The tech, the innovation, the lifestyle of increasing ease and efficiency
Nna, what wouldn't I give up to be forever young!

O Warring Parties!
You may sheath your swords or scrap
But all I see before me is an oldman enjoying the rare privilege of old age unattained by many
And the young dame? Why, she's sinned as much as the power she could exercise in choosing her progenitors!
Whether he's being proven as denying scores of others these simple pleasures or not
I won't debate all that for sake of the simplicity of the pix and the nonpolitical young lady included therein!
After all, even Oyinbo pple evolved the Geneva Convention for motives not far from such.

Let's just enjoy the view, folks
Tomorrow's Monday, a working day, u may resume bickering back & forth then!
As for me, I think I'll have another ZoboTonic on the Rocks, pls!

[/b]

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari's Grand Daughter Playing With His IPad by Tolexander: 7:59pm On Aug 07, 2016
Lovely picture anyway. Not everyone has the opportunity to be with one's granny like this.

Abeg little girl, don't go to Play Store to download Nairaland app on Mr President's tab o.
Make DSS no invade here o, cos the names they call Mr Buhari here na die o.

209 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Buhari's Grand Daughter Playing With His IPad by buharisbae(f): 8:01pm On Aug 07, 2016
HungerBAD:
Sai Baba.
then who asked u to click on the pic? undecided
keep wailing ooo!
GOD bless Nigeria
Bless PMB
and every well meaning nigerian

9 Likes

Re: Buhari's Grand Daughter Playing With His IPad by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 07, 2016
But Buhari denied millions of other children across Nigeria this privilege as a result of his fantastically corrupt economic policies.
He also murdered the grand fathers
of many other children in 2011
APC=Scam.
May God bless GEJ whose ambition is not worth the blood of any man.

129 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Buhari's Grand Daughter Playing With His IPad by Progressive01(m): 8:11pm On Aug 07, 2016
Baba and children. smiley

Reminds me of my grandmother- she adores kids as though her life depends on them. cheesy

To those spiteful, perpetually angry and doleful antelope up there, make una take life easy for a split second abeg. Your hatred is fast eroding what is left of your brain after the election.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Grand Daughter Playing With His IPad by CAPSLOCKED: 8:12pm On Aug 07, 2016

I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU PEEPS BUT I'M NOT SURE THIS IS THE KIND OF "LOVELY" I WANT TO SEE.

I WANT TO SEE LOVELY PICTURES OF NIGERIAN CITIES GLOWING WITH ELECTRICITY (AT NIGHT).
I WANT TO RECEIVE LOVELY CREDIT ALERTS AT THE END OF EVERY MONTH, (UNPAID SALARIES INCLUDED, PLUS THE 5K BONUS THIS HONORABLE DUMBO PROMISED)
I WANT TO HEAR LOVELY AND ENTICING PRICES WHENEVER I GO SHOPPING.

IN SUMMARY, I WANT THE REAL AND MOST IMPORTANT "LOVELY", NOT THIS TYPE.

WHO CARES ABOUT HIS FREAKING FAMILY ANYWAY, WHEN THERE ARE LOTS OF STRUGGLING FAMILIES OUT THERE?? undecided

121 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Buhari's Grand Daughter Playing With His IPad by Progressive01(m): 8:15pm On Aug 07, 2016
"That iPad costs N40million- Buhari is a thief!!" --- iPod Yoots.

24 Likes

Re: Buhari's Grand Daughter Playing With His IPad by AngryNigerian(m): 8:21pm On Aug 07, 2016
...& i thot they said the presidency is too busy for this kind of "game"? That's good

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Grand Daughter Playing With His IPad by gozmok1(m): 8:24pm On Aug 07, 2016
THE MAIN DULLARDO AKA MR SHERIFAT

8 Likes

Re: Buhari's Grand Daughter Playing With His IPad by Jirate(m): 8:37pm On Aug 07, 2016
HungerBAD:
Sai Baba.

My man for life. Good family man.

Bad Nation Builder....... Calling some 5%, etc.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Grand Daughter Playing With His IPad by ProfessorPeter(m): 8:44pm On Aug 07, 2016
How old is that child? Hope Senator Ahmed Yerima is watching?

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Grand Daughter Playing With His IPad by pitchez: 8:54pm On Aug 07, 2016
Nice
Re: Buhari's Grand Daughter Playing With His IPad by hungryboy(m): 8:59pm On Aug 07, 2016
Progressive01:
"That iPad costs N40million- Buhari is a thief!!" --- iPod Yoots.
continue consoling yourself,
Thank God say no be only Ipob youths dey buy 1litre of kerosene now 250naira

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari's Grand Daughter Playing With His IPad by Bakokatsayal: 9:11pm On Aug 07, 2016
Long life and good well baba
Re: Buhari's Grand Daughter Playing With His IPad by FanYogo1(f): 9:17pm On Aug 07, 2016
Jirate:

Bad Nation Builder....... Calling some 5%, etc.

Because you're truly 5%ers....enemy of progress.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Grand Daughter Playing With His IPad by gebest: 9:24pm On Aug 07, 2016
so SWEET, oya wailers over to u
Re: Buhari's Grand Daughter Playing With His IPad by johnmartus(m): 9:39pm On Aug 07, 2016
nothing much to say people are there crying out louder for meals today I know the truth feeling of Nigerians God punish the past leaders please Mr president release money people were hungry most of them don't even know where they suppose to direct their imprecations to they invoke evils against the president instead of past leaders

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Grand Daughter Playing With His IPad by FanYogo1(f): 9:42pm On Aug 07, 2016
DABMarkNig2019:
But Buhari denied millions of other children across Nigeria this privilege as a result of his fantastically corrupt economic policies.
He also murdered the grand fathers
of many other children in 2011
APC=Scam.
May God bless GEJ whose ambition is not worth the blood of any man.

How many Bayelsan children did GEJ give this priviledge.

Something tells me you're not even Ijo.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari's Grand Daughter Playing With His IPad by cutesmilez(f): 9:48pm On Aug 07, 2016
σħ Lσɾđ вℓєѕѕ му ħυѕтℓє!
Re: Buhari's Grand Daughter Playing With His IPad by gen2briz(m): 9:49pm On Aug 07, 2016
Nice one
Re: Buhari's Grand Daughter Playing With His IPad by myshoe: 9:55pm On Aug 07, 2016
I don't know why but what came into my mind at the sight of this picture ="IS he truly Paedop-----?"

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari's Grand Daughter Playing With His IPad by hannyjay(f): 10:07pm On Aug 07, 2016
See d phone number wey i de find with tears na em dis small girl dey play with God pls pick my call let dis girl mistakingly dial my number

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Grand Daughter Playing With His IPad by Iscoalarcon: 10:09pm On Aug 07, 2016
Wailers be like this is Corruption Bubu can't afford this IPad he is using our oyel money grin grin grin grin grin

Dropshot Modath fizznation aressa Beremx vedaxcool come and see my Amiable Presido the wailers nightmare cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Grand Daughter Playing With His IPad by mightyhaze: 10:20pm On Aug 07, 2016
Iscoalarcon:
Wailers be like this is Corruption Bubu can't afford this IPad he is using our oyel money grin grin grin grin grin

Dropshot Modath fizznation aressa Beremx vedaxcool come and see my Amiable Presido the wailers nightmare cool
dryyyy!

That line is v stale. Ofcourse u cud jog ur white matter for sth berra

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's Grand Daughter Playing With His IPad by efficacyqa(m): 11:32pm On Aug 07, 2016
Naija I hail thee
Re: Buhari's Grand Daughter Playing With His IPad by FanYogo1(f): 11:33pm On Aug 07, 2016
Iscoalarcon:

lmaooo grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Grand Daughter Playing With His IPad by TruthHurts1(m): 12:00am On Aug 08, 2016
grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Grand Daughter Playing With His IPad by Oildichotomy(m): 12:07am On Aug 08, 2016
Even his look is well-ladened with Dullardic innuendoes.

To think this wéré is the president of Nigeria with some of the best brains in the world is so surprising.

How did we get here?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Grand Daughter Playing With His IPad by johnstar(m): 3:18am On Aug 08, 2016
Zombies wil b like ; nice pic

undecided

Buhari and zombies ppl

26 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi & Soludo Hug Each Other After Soludo Criticized Him Publicly (Photos) / We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. / Shiite-Army-Clash: Amina Shot In Her Private Part

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.