Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

What Your Sleep Position Says About You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Your Sleep Position Says About You (3904 Views)

What Your Favorite Sex Position Says About You / What A Woman’s Favourite Sex Position Says About Her / Pic: What Your Face Says About Your Vagina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Your Sleep Position Says About You by 0ubenji(m): 8:03pm On Aug 07, 2016
Does the way in which you sleep reveal your true nature? This post concludes that it just might. Let's see!
6. FOETUS
Do you sleep curled up on your side? If so, you aren’t alone ­ Those who sleep in the fetus position are said to be tough on the outside but sensitive at heart. And while shy upon first encounters, they open up quickly. More than twice as many women than men sleep in this position.

Re: What Your Sleep Position Says About You by 0ubenji(m): 8:15pm On Aug 07, 2016
5. FREEFALL

If you sleep on your stomach with your hands up by your
ears and your head turned to the side, you tend to be a sociable person, fond of company; but one who is
sensitive underneath and doesn’t like criticism or extreme
situations. That said, sleeping in this position is great for
your digestion!

Re: What Your Sleep Position Says About You by finalboss1(m): 8:20pm On Aug 07, 2016
i dnt no how i do sleep...is it bad ?
Re: What Your Sleep Position Says About You by 0ubenji(m): 8:24pm On Aug 07, 2016
4. LOG

Do you sleep like a log? In terms of position, that is — lying
on your side with both arms down straight along your torso.
These sleepers are easy-going extroverts who like being part
of the hip crowd. They trust strangers, and thus, can be
gullible.

Re: What Your Sleep Position Says About You by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 07, 2016
I sleep on the Foetus position when i'm cold. grin my regular sleeping positions are: 5th & 2nd.

So op, what does that mean?.
Re: What Your Sleep Position Says About You by 0ubenji(m): 8:32pm On Aug 07, 2016
3. SOLDIER
Soldier sleepers recline on their backs with both arms straight down the sides, just like, you know, a soldier. Sleeping like this may suggest that you are quiet and reserved. You probably don’t like to fuss about things, but also have high standards. Note that this position often leads to snoring.

Re: What Your Sleep Position Says About You by Countrygirl(f): 8:33pm On Aug 07, 2016
I use that number one position whenever i want to enjoy sleep.
Re: What Your Sleep Position Says About You by 0ubenji(m): 8:35pm On Aug 07, 2016
2. YEARNER
If you sleep on your side with both arms out in front of your body, then you probably tend to have an open nature, but can be suspicious and cynical. Yearners are slow to make decisions, but once they’ve made up their mind they are determined not to change it.

Re: What Your Sleep Position Says About You by 0ubenji(m): 8:37pm On Aug 07, 2016
1. STARFISH

Do you sleep on your back with your arms up around your
head, doing your best impression of a sea star? If so, you
are probably a good friend to have, lending an ear to those
in need and always willing to help out. Meanwhile, you don’t
enjoy being the center of attention. Like soldier sleepers,
starfish slumberers may be prone to snoring.

Re: What Your Sleep Position Says About You by 0ubenji(m): 8:37pm On Aug 07, 2016
So Countrygirl, sinx u apun to sleep more in position 1., do those attributes kinda describe u?
Re: What Your Sleep Position Says About You by kullozone(m): 8:38pm On Aug 07, 2016
But I Sleep In All The Positions Na...
Re: What Your Sleep Position Says About You by 0ubenji(m): 8:50pm On Aug 07, 2016
herbie27:
I sleep on the Foetus position when i'm cold. grin my regular sleeping positions are: 5th and
Freefall and ________?
Re: What Your Sleep Position Says About You by 0ubenji(m): 8:53pm On Aug 07, 2016
finalboss1:
i dnt no how i do sleep...is it bad ?
I feel u sleep rather deeply then. Tho, I can't say if u av a bad sleep habit, but, so far, deep sleep lifestyle gives a tendency for bad sleep habits. Wherein some might av to plank u with beta dry wood, just to wake u.
Re: What Your Sleep Position Says About You by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 07, 2016
0ubenji:

Freefall and ________?
I sleep on 4 positions, check my initial comment again, you listed 3 of which i sleep on grin
Re: What Your Sleep Position Says About You by 0ubenji(m): 8:56pm On Aug 07, 2016
kullozone:
But I Sleep In All The Positions Na...
Lolz..na ppl like una fit hug person from sleep. All na skillz
Re: What Your Sleep Position Says About You by finalboss1(m): 8:57pm On Aug 07, 2016
0ubenji:

I feel u sleep rather deeply then. Tho, I can't say if u av a bad sleep habit, but, so far, deep sleep lifestyle gives a tendency for bad sleep habits. Wherein some might av to plank u with beta dry wood, just to wake u.
lols funny guy..... dunno wat to say
Re: What Your Sleep Position Says About You by ariyebaba(m): 9:00pm On Aug 07, 2016
No 6 ......................
Na ka ko be dat nah
Re: What Your Sleep Position Says About You by 0ubenji(m): 9:01pm On Aug 07, 2016
herbie27:
I sleep on the Foetus position when i'm cold. grin my regular sleeping positions are: 5th & 2nd.

So op, what does that mean?.
Lolz..I aint a diviner bae..
The positions u admitted to av attributes ascribed to dem..the questn shud be..does it describe ur personality in any way?
Re: What Your Sleep Position Says About You by Countrygirl(f): 9:06pm On Aug 07, 2016
0ubenji:
So Countrygirl, sinx u apun to sleep more in position 1., do those attributes kinda describe u?
Yea, but that is not the only position i sleep in.
Re: What Your Sleep Position Says About You by 0ubenji(m): 9:06pm On Aug 07, 2016
ariyebaba:
No 6 ......................
Na ka ko be dat nah
Hmmn..sensitive at heart. Seems like the ladies man
Re: What Your Sleep Position Says About You by sorextee(m): 9:14pm On Aug 07, 2016
My favorite sleeping position is no 3. A man has to be at alert, even while sleeping. Cos you don't know the kind of arrows that fly at night. I don't sleep deep though. Any slight movement, I'm already awake.

That's what you learn, living in the north.. grin
Re: What Your Sleep Position Says About You by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 07, 2016
0ubenji:

Lolz..I aint a diviner bae..
The positions u admitted to av attributes ascribed to dem..the questn shud be..does it describe ur personality in any way?
Not totally, grin I don't have a gregarious nature, though friendly bt an introvert.
Re: What Your Sleep Position Says About You by 0ubenji(m): 9:19pm On Aug 07, 2016
herbie27:
Not totally, grin I don't have a gregarious nature, though friendly bt an introvert.
I guess that's whr the combinations of the sleep positions come in with variant attributes attached to dem
Re: What Your Sleep Position Says About You by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 07, 2016
Re: What Your Sleep Position Says About You by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 07, 2016
0ubenji:

I guess that's whr the combinations of the sleep positions come in with variant attributes attached to dem
grin You're funny.
Re: What Your Sleep Position Says About You by 0ubenji(m): 9:26pm On Aug 07, 2016
herbie27:
grin You're funny.
*winks*
Re: What Your Sleep Position Says About You by 0ubenji(m): 9:30pm On Aug 07, 2016
sorextee:
My favorite sleeping position is no 3. A man has to be at alert, even while sleeping. Cos you don't know the kind of arrows that fly at night. I don't sleep deep though. Any slight movement, I'm already awake.

That's what you learn, living in the north.. grin
Hehe...badt guy...ready for gobe!
Even in sleep mode sef.
I sure say u go get cutlass by ur side on dat bed
Re: What Your Sleep Position Says About You by sorextee(m): 9:35pm On Aug 07, 2016
I had two under my bed in skool. Cos the estate where I stayed was a haven for one particular cult group like dat.
And they were disturbing my roommate make him join dem cos d guy dey gym dat time. So a man had to protect himself too. Till i was busted by one security operative like dat. angry

0ubenji:

Hehe...badt guy...ready for gobe!
Even in sleep mode sef.
I sure say u go get cutlass by ur side on dat bed
Re: What Your Sleep Position Says About You by gracile(f): 9:41pm On Aug 07, 2016
Op, wat bout those that sleep like they're doing allahu Akbar(somewhat kneeling)?
Re: What Your Sleep Position Says About You by Adasun(m): 9:44pm On Aug 07, 2016
what abt those that sleep with their yansh up in the air
Re: What Your Sleep Position Says About You by allytinted: 9:45pm On Aug 07, 2016
What about those without a define pattern of sleep? that is, those that observe all of the above.
Re: What Your Sleep Position Says About You by 0ubenji(m): 9:45pm On Aug 07, 2016
gracile:
Op, wat bout those that sleep like they're doing allahu Akbar(somewhat kneeling)?
I fink. I saw that once. I'd call that Snail position..lolz

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Your Advice Count. / I Give My Boyfriend Sxx Free With Any Girl I Want "- A Nigerian Lady Reveals / I Have No Love Life @ 25, Please Am I Alone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.