Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

What Your Sleep Position Says About You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Your Sleep Position Says About You (3903 Views)

What Your Favorite Sex Position Says About You / What A Woman’s Favourite Sex Position Says About Her / Pic: What Your Face Says About Your Vagina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Your Sleep Position Says About You by ChappyChase: 9:46pm On Aug 07, 2016
Me was once a free fall person till the day I woke up and couldn't move my neck shocked now na Soldier sure pass!

1 Like

Re: What Your Sleep Position Says About You by 0ubenji(m): 9:48pm On Aug 07, 2016
sorextee:
I had two under my bed in skool. Cos the estate where I stayed was a haven for one particular cult group like dat.
And they were disturbing my roommate make him join dem cos d guy dey gym dat time. So a man had to protect himself too. Till i was busted by one security operative like dat. angry

Busted for self-protection?
How?
Re: What Your Sleep Position Says About You by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 07, 2016
Op wat about me that sleep face up with my legs on the wall? cry cheesy cheesy
Re: What Your Sleep Position Says About You by sorextee(m): 9:55pm On Aug 07, 2016
Two students belonging to a rival cult were shot ND hacked to death, for our street. And one of dem papa na one general for army. Na soldiers u wan explain to say d two cutlass wey dey under ur bed na for protection?

Naa long story sha..

0ubenji:

Busted for self-protection?
How?
Re: What Your Sleep Position Says About You by 0ubenji(m): 9:56pm On Aug 07, 2016
ChappyChase:
Me was once a free fall person till the day I woke up and couldn't move my neck shocked now na Soldier sure pass!
Lolz..I really don't envy u peeps with the Soldier position tho.
Aw do u guys do it? I feel vulnerable in dat position, I feel like somtin might juz come in a flash and stab me right on the chest. I hail una sha.
Mehn..na Foetus and Yearner sure for me pass.
The attributes of Yearner captured my personality so well (except the cynical part) with a few from Foetus.
Re: What Your Sleep Position Says About You by 0ubenji(m): 9:59pm On Aug 07, 2016
prettythicksme:
Op wat about me that sleep face up with my legs on the wall? cry cheesy cheesy
Haha..correct!
Na ppl like una yoruba dey call Winch. For real!
That position is a taboo to the yorubas
Re: What Your Sleep Position Says About You by 0ubenji(m): 10:04pm On Aug 07, 2016
sorextee:
Two students belonging to a rival cult were shot ND hacked to death, for our street. And one of dem papa na one general for army. Na soldiers u wan explain to say d two cutlass wey dey under ur bed na for protection?

Naa long story sha..

Hmmn..I doubt if I'll ever step foot in that north til I kpai..
Which state if I may ask?
Re: What Your Sleep Position Says About You by zicoraads: 10:10pm On Aug 07, 2016
0ubenji:

Typical mentality of 'village' boiz.
Re: What Your Sleep Position Says About You by 0ubenji(m): 10:15pm On Aug 07, 2016
zicoraads:

I forgive ur ignorance irrespective of ur resolve to apologize or not.
Re: What Your Sleep Position Says About You by 0ubenji(m): 10:15pm On Aug 07, 2016
zicoraads:

Need u bring ethnocentrism to evri issue?
I made a harmless statement to som1 else on my fear of insurgency tendecies in the north..nd u the "city" boi tot it well matured enuf to insult me.
Re: What Your Sleep Position Says About You by BoboFashion(m): 10:17pm On Aug 07, 2016
Tiny23:

Foetus ni
Re: What Your Sleep Position Says About You by zicoraads: 10:19pm On Aug 07, 2016
0ubenji:

Need u bring ethnocentrism to evri issue?
I made a harmless statement to som1 else on my fear of insurgency tendecies in the north..nd u the "city" boi tot it well matured to insult me.
Insurgency tendencies in the north? How many states are in the north again? And I am quite surprised you accuse me of an offence you are guilty of. Who said they will not visit the north till they 'Kpai?'

And who just said something about the 'fear of insurgencies in the north?' And yet, I am being accused of ethnocentricism.
Re: What Your Sleep Position Says About You by sorextee(m): 10:29pm On Aug 07, 2016
Uni maid. But d skool dey alright o. grin

0ubenji:

Re: What Your Sleep Position Says About You by 0ubenji(m): 10:38pm On Aug 07, 2016
allytinted:
What about those without a define pattern of sleep? that is, those that observe all of the above.
most of these folks are more conformed to the starfish position. It's coz that position is usually indicative of careless sleep postures that allows the individual switch into various other positions. This makes dem prone to snoring.
Re: What Your Sleep Position Says About You by ChappyChase: 12:30am On Aug 08, 2016
0ubenji:

Lolz..I really don't envy u peeps with the Soldier position tho.
Aw do u guys do it? I feel vulnerable in dat position, I feel like somtin might juz come in a flash and stab me right on the chest. I hail una sha.
Mehn..na Foetus and Yearner sure for me pass.
The attributes of Yearner captured my personality so well (except the cynical part) with a few from Foetus.
Am a very light sleeper......
Re: What Your Sleep Position Says About You by Cbeatz(m): 1:12am On Aug 08, 2016
splat position......get back from work after working heavly...u don't say anything u just go to ur room still in your suit and drop like a fish on ur bed
Re: What Your Sleep Position Says About You by Fidelismaria: 4:20am On Aug 08, 2016
well i will go for all d positions i do change positions i start with sleepin on d stomach den change ,change again,change again till i wake
Re: What Your Sleep Position Says About You by An0nimus: 4:30am On Aug 08, 2016
e get the way heat and mosquito go deal with person you go sleep all the positions in 30 minutes.

1 Like

Re: What Your Sleep Position Says About You by misreal(m): 5:46am On Aug 08, 2016
me is a yearner...
Re: What Your Sleep Position Says About You by 0ubenji(m): 7:30am On Aug 08, 2016
Cbeatz:
splat position......get back from work after working heavly...u don't say anything u just go to ur room still in your suit and drop like a fish on ur bed
As in log?
Re: What Your Sleep Position Says About You by Cbeatz(m): 7:58am On Aug 08, 2016
0ubenji:

As in log?
shey ur body would even remember that one.....splat covers all positons

(1) (2) (Reply)

Love Letter For Jessicaseth / Best Night Club In Lekki / Which Of These Ladies Would You Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.