Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Love Like A Drug... - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love Like A Drug... (683 Views)

Can I Ever Live Like A Normal Humanbeing Again(beware Of The Evil)must Read!! / Love Like Harry Potter's / Love Like A Joke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love Like A Drug... by Osasnidas(m): 11:30pm On Aug 07, 2016
I have read stories on this platform and I am amazed of what people can do.. Its inspiring I have written some lines before but never shared them, this is a new one I wrote from the knowledge of pharmacology please read on.

Note by Osas

Am writing dis note to tell you, how ur anatomy generated d biochemistry that affected my all round physiology.
In all ways u could have done it, but you chose to affect me in a pharmacological way, like a drug am starting to develop an addiction.
Using my senses as a route of entry into my heart, orally your meal tasted so sweet no wonder your assess didn't end in first pass but in first class, that wasn't enough, optically I could see ur beauty had no competitive inhibitor, so much that every face I saw was inhibited and replaced by urs, nasally you smelt wonderful, subdermally you felt kind, in my ears ur voice sounded like yanni's nighthingale(my favorite classic music) all this routes increased your concentration in my system to zero order kinetics that I had no resistance for it to bkom 1st order, for you there was no therapeutic equivalence and I wanted it more even if it led to a toxic dose I dnt mind, cos every dose was kinetic, and d response was dynamic, dere was no drug reaction but a side effect that occurred from missing you, I needed no clinical trials for me to kno that your color is always green

Written by Osas

(1) (Reply)

Business Writer Needed / It Been A Long Time Without You ..a Love Story That Make You Cry / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.