Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Is Aisha Halliburton Still In The United States Of Nigeria? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Aisha Halliburton Still In The United States Of Nigeria? (5755 Views)

Where Is Aisha Buhari? / Halliburton: Four Ex-heads Of State, 89 Others Indicted / Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Aisha Halliburton Still In The United States Of Nigeria? by Bitterleafsoup: 7:41am On Aug 10, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Nwanne'm nwannyi, I see no need for this thread. If the whole saga was a scam, we will know soon.. smiley
My Dear when I finish blowing, nyash is the least we go see.

1 Like

Re: Is Aisha Halliburton Still In The United States Of Nigeria? by SycophanticGoat: 7:46am On Aug 10, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
My Dear when I finish blowing, nyash is the least we go see.

The nyash wey we go see make e big oh and make e no be man own... grin grin
Re: Is Aisha Halliburton Still In The United States Of Nigeria? by Bitterleafsoup: 7:50am On Aug 10, 2016
First Lady of Afghanistan at the same so called seminar.
What happen?

2 Likes

Re: Is Aisha Halliburton Still In The United States Of Nigeria? by Bitterleafsoup: 7:51am On Aug 10, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

The nyash wey we go see make e big oh and make e no be man own... grin grin
Hahaha.
We go call Black Lives Matter see how Zoohari Wife got treated. Even Afghanistan get better seminar did you see that?

3 Likes

Re: Is Aisha Halliburton Still In The United States Of Nigeria? by SycophanticGoat: 7:57am On Aug 10, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
Hahaha.
We go call Black Lives Matter see how Zoohari Wife got treated. Even Afghanistan get better seminar did you see that?

That one na their problem oh.. My happiness be say, no matter how country hard, I must survive.. How have you been?

1 Like

Re: Is Aisha Halliburton Still In The United States Of Nigeria? by ConqueredWest: 8:02am On Aug 10, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
Hahaha.

It is very very very strange for Saraki's wife to meet Michelle and Aisha never met Michelle.

The Afonjas attacking you are reinforcing people's believe that they are not just cowards but dumbs. angry

1 Like

Re: Is Aisha Halliburton Still In The United States Of Nigeria? by Bitterleafsoup: 8:10am On Aug 10, 2016
ConqueredWest:

It is very very very strange for Saraki's wife to meet Michelle and Aisha never met Michelle.

The Afonjas attacking you are reinforcing people's believe that they are not just cowards but dumbs. angry

My Dear it is beyond insult that the Senate President wife that is facing corruption charges even met with Shelly. You tell a lie long enough it becomes the truth in our parents day but not in the Info age.

3 Likes

Re: Is Aisha Halliburton Still In The United States Of Nigeria? by Bitterleafsoup: 8:12am On Aug 10, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

That one na their problem oh.. My happiness be say, no matter how country hard, I must survive.. How have you been?
My Dear I have been welloo. No shaking Nna you will do more, other people recession is a brilliant thinkers progression.

2 Likes

Re: Is Aisha Halliburton Still In The United States Of Nigeria? by SycophanticGoat: 8:24am On Aug 10, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
My Dear I have been welloo. No shaking Nna you will do more, other people recession is a brilliant thinkers progression.

Very true Ada di ora nma.. I already have the bright ideas, so will take them one after another..
Re: Is Aisha Halliburton Still In The United States Of Nigeria? by 4wrd9ja: 8:32am On Aug 10, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
egift you will never stop supporting these illiterate pack of lying thieves no matter how deep this country sinks.
That's the way it is even if Lucifer were to manifest here he will have his supporters,usually birds of a feather plumage together

1 Like

Re: Is Aisha Halliburton Still In The United States Of Nigeria? by Bitterleafsoup: 8:35am On Aug 10, 2016
4wrd9ja:

That's the way it is even if Lucifer were to manifest here he will have his supporters,usually birds of a feather plumage together
The cult like following is incredible.

1 Like

Re: Is Aisha Halliburton Still In The United States Of Nigeria? by Longeria(m): 9:42am On Aug 10, 2016
fulanmafia:
Desperate heartbroken wailers cheesy

Delete all these Photoshop from your phone abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Is Aisha Halliburton Still In The United States Of Nigeria? by Bitterleafsoup: 5:07am On Aug 26, 2016
No meeting with the 1st Lady hummmm....
Re: Is Aisha Halliburton Still In The United States Of Nigeria? by Bitterleafsoup: 5:18am On Aug 26, 2016
egift:

Here is how it works, I first made you a proposal. You can accept or reject it before making yours. I too can respond to your proposal. If not, we can spend a century making endless counters.

So, if Aisha Buhari happens to meet Michelle Obama before returning to Nigeria, will you offer to hang yourself?
Your eye clear?
How come its not on the Website
https://www.usip.org/events_archive

I will tell you why, they were called for confirmation by an Attorney and they said that they had no such event in DC.
Re: Is Aisha Halliburton Still In The United States Of Nigeria? by agwom(m): 5:21am On Aug 26, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Is Aisha Halliburton Still In The United States Of Nigeria? by egift(m): 6:23am On Aug 26, 2016
[s]
Bitterleafsoup:
Your eye clear?
How come its not on the Website
https://www.usip.org/events_archive

I will tell you why, they were called for confirmation by an Attorney and they said that they had no such event in DC.
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Aisha Halliburton Still In The United States Of Nigeria? by egift(m): 3:10pm On Sep 20, 2016
I just dey laugh.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Read This Before President Osinbanjo Deletes It. / Picture Of Snr Police Officer handling Lady''s Breast / I Just Watched The Clip Where Deji Was Attacked By Notherners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.