Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Photos Of Majek Fashek Looking Fresh - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Majek Fashek Looking Fresh (37677 Views)

Kiss Daniel Looking Fresh In New Pictures / Actor Ken Erics Looking Fresh In New Official Portraits / Wizkid Looking 'fresh' In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Majek Fashek Looking Fresh by BuscadoRealty: 9:12am On Aug 08, 2016
Always a great man.
Re: Photos Of Majek Fashek Looking Fresh by cutesimplycalm(f): 9:13am On Aug 08, 2016
Age will definitely tell no matter wat bt tnk God is bck to normal sha
Re: Photos Of Majek Fashek Looking Fresh by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 08, 2016
Nice one, stop weed
Re: Photos Of Majek Fashek Looking Fresh by KingPoult: 9:19am On Aug 08, 2016
Son of Adolor.......Be in Peace and do DRUG no more.
Re: Photos Of Majek Fashek Looking Fresh by Adieza(m): 9:19am On Aug 08, 2016
nice one
Re: Photos Of Majek Fashek Looking Fresh by xymmie01: 9:23am On Aug 08, 2016
Person wey I dey see everyday..........d guy don old jor.........
Re: Photos Of Majek Fashek Looking Fresh by bedford101(m): 9:24am On Aug 08, 2016
IstandWitBuhari:
Oop who cleaned him??
Chief Eyiri Emami, Warri based billionaire

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Majek Fashek Looking Fresh by lightheart(m): 9:26am On Aug 08, 2016
Anybody see how he has a resemblance to the President?
Re: Photos Of Majek Fashek Looking Fresh by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 08, 2016
Is it me or does he kind of look like Buhari
Re: Photos Of Majek Fashek Looking Fresh by room089: 9:51am On Aug 08, 2016
IstandWitBuhari:
Oop who cleaned him??

Ayeri Emami

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Majek Fashek Looking Fresh by italianjob(m): 9:53am On Aug 08, 2016
once a junky,always a junky
Re: Photos Of Majek Fashek Looking Fresh by 2HASUM(m): 9:59am On Aug 08, 2016
Onyeval212:
the guy don old fa
Pray not to die young, because I don't see the relevance of his being old here.
Re: Photos Of Majek Fashek Looking Fresh by musicwriter(m): 10:04am On Aug 08, 2016
Majek is a very nice man and a child of God. Indeed, ''they that trust in the lord shall be like mount zion that shall never be forsaken''..
Re: Photos Of Majek Fashek Looking Fresh by Stanbeto: 10:11am On Aug 08, 2016
When music was still music

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Majek Fashek Looking Fresh by uche77zero(m): 10:20am On Aug 08, 2016
CharlieMaria:
What's the definition of fresh please? I think i've forgotten

This is the meaning

Re: Photos Of Majek Fashek Looking Fresh by staymore: 10:21am On Aug 08, 2016
He is back from rehab?
Re: Photos Of Majek Fashek Looking Fresh by TheTrueSeeker: 10:22am On Aug 08, 2016
Looking like PMB on the first pic
Re: Photos Of Majek Fashek Looking Fresh by Prestoex(m): 10:25am On Aug 08, 2016
I just want to Thank God,and those God used to save his life.
Re: Photos Of Majek Fashek Looking Fresh by ooshinibos: 10:32am On Aug 08, 2016
does not look fresh to me , maybe it is the lack of electricity in Nigeria that is confusing you
Re: Photos Of Majek Fashek Looking Fresh by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 08, 2016
Clean up ke!

Is he from Ogoniland?
Re: Photos Of Majek Fashek Looking Fresh by moshould(m): 10:46am On Aug 08, 2016
Bros I really thank you for sharing the name of this track, I love dis song, very emotional and creative message...I've downloaded it...i'll keep playing it till I someone else listening gets tired...long live our Legends....

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Majek Fashek Looking Fresh by joefranky(m): 10:46am On Aug 08, 2016
See the baba snapping as he sun teeth like who win endorsement
Re: Photos Of Majek Fashek Looking Fresh by zeal22(m): 11:01am On Aug 08, 2016
Hanks Anuku comes to mind
Re: Photos Of Majek Fashek Looking Fresh by highwaist: 11:25am On Aug 08, 2016
This photo inflate my hope for 9jar?thing can still get better

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Majek Fashek Looking Fresh by engrshakespeare: 11:33am On Aug 08, 2016
CharlieMaria:
What's the definition of fresh please? I think i've forgotten

why wont you forget
Re: Photos Of Majek Fashek Looking Fresh by maclatunji: 11:43am On Aug 08, 2016
MadCow1:
And this is why no matter how my crase do me reach, I can never graduate from E-Gbo to Cocaine/heroine/Crack/Crystal Meth/Flakka and all those other synthetic shiit these Niggas were smoking..

This Nigga can never be normal looking ever again..

Weed probably gets you madder faster.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Majek Fashek Looking Fresh by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 08, 2016
Him Resemble Buhaha's Twin. kikiki
Re: Photos Of Majek Fashek Looking Fresh by MadCow1: 11:48am On Aug 08, 2016
maclatunji:

Weed probably gets you madder faster.

"Probably"..

I will keep rolling, lighting, puffing, circulating and keeping the rotation going until probably becomes 'Certainly'.. cool

#Educate..
#Regulate....
#Medicate........

#4:20..

#TeamLegalizeIt..

#LightUpNigeria.. grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Majek Fashek Looking Fresh by SAEJO: 12:03pm On Aug 08, 2016
One of the greatest raggae star the world has ever seen, this man was meant to be as Great as Lucky Dube, king yellowman and the right person to take over the crown from Bob Marley but ohhh!

This man inspired me into music, when I was a child, I adored him but ohhh! majek majek.... You lost it.
Re: Photos Of Majek Fashek Looking Fresh by ikukuhero: 1:09pm On Aug 08, 2016
I met him at MTN head office around February this year. He was alone, so was I. He greeted me with a huge smile and with such familiarity that got me surprised at his humility. God bless him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji, Uche Jombo, Ini Edo, Rita Dominic's "Girls Cot" Throwback Photo / Eniola Badmus Poses With Ram In Christmas Photos / Meet The 4 Nigerians Queen Of England Will Honour At QYL Awards Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.