Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,269 members, 7,807,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Anambra State Rice Now In Circulation In Market, The Price Will Marvel You - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Anambra State Rice Now In Circulation In Market, The Price Will Marvel You (2072 Views)

FOOD ALERT: Plastic Rice I Now In Circulation In Nigeria !!! / Chinese Rubber Rice Now In Nigeria, Woman Who Fell Victim Raises Alarm (Video) / Anambra Rice In Circulation, Sells For N9,000 Per Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra State Rice Now In Circulation In Market, The Price Will Marvel You by giftft(f): 3:38am On Aug 08, 2016
Anambra State rice now in circulation in Akwa Market, Onitsha, Aba, Abakaliki and Uyo selling at N9, 000. It is stone-free and very nutritious. You can try it today. Anambra State making Biafra proud. We can survive without oil.

http://biafrasay.com/p/322332/anambra-state-rice-now-in-circulation-in-market-the-price-wi

Re: Anambra State Rice Now In Circulation In Market, The Price Will Marvel You by excellencyabia1: 3:53am On Aug 08, 2016
What is the name of the rice
Re: Anambra State Rice Now In Circulation In Market, The Price Will Marvel You by Ofodirinwa: 4:07am On Aug 08, 2016
But we have oil as well. Power to my brothers in Anam

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Rice Now In Circulation In Market, The Price Will Marvel You by Pavore9: 4:22am On Aug 08, 2016
N9,000 for 25kg or 50kg?
Re: Anambra State Rice Now In Circulation In Market, The Price Will Marvel You by Lifestone(m): 4:24am On Aug 08, 2016
This is the way to go as a country. Interestingly, this is coming from a non APC governor. Somebody should tell me what change means to APC . I have not seen a clear cut Agricultural plans/policis like those of Dr Adesina under GEJ.
Audu Ogbeh should just step down for been visionless

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Rice Now In Circulation In Market, The Price Will Marvel You by Ofodirinwa: 4:34am On Aug 08, 2016
You're comparing Buhari to GEJ?
Re: Anambra State Rice Now In Circulation In Market, The Price Will Marvel You by matrix199(m): 4:46am On Aug 08, 2016
Lifestone:
This is the way to go as a country. Interestingly, this is coming from a non APC governor. Somebody should tell me what change means to APC . I have not seen a clear cut Agricultural plans/policis like those of Dr Adesina under GEJ.
Audu Ogbeh should just step down for been visionless

Jonathan had a better team. His ministers were on point with economic programmes that saw Nigeria's GDP emerge the highest in Africa. But his team was too expensive to put together.

Buhari on the other hand put together a visionless team. In his bid to cut cost of putting together an economic team, he welcomed dullards, like he is, in his team. Dullards like Audu Ogbe, Solomon Lalong, Rotimi Amaechi, and the likes of them.
Re: Anambra State Rice Now In Circulation In Market, The Price Will Marvel You by mannobi(m): 5:03am On Aug 08, 2016
All these fake news everywhere, why is the rice not available in our markets abi na devil dey chop the rice?
Re: Anambra State Rice Now In Circulation In Market, The Price Will Marvel You by Nobody: 5:07am On Aug 08, 2016
matrix199:

Jonathan had a better team. His ministers were on point with economic programmes that saw Nigeria's GDP emerge the highest in Africa. But his team was too expensive to put together.

Buhari on the other hand put together a visionless team. In his bid to cut cost of putting together an economic team, he welcomed dullards, like he is, in his team. Dullards like Audu Ogbe, Solomon Lalong, Rotimi Amaechi, and the likes of them.

There is no much difference between Mr Dullard team and that of Mr Clueless team. The only difference is that one is fighting Kwurruption and the Other was Feeding Kwurruption. Either way Nigeria has a long way to go because PMB has not done what so many Nigerians voted him for. Anambra people well done.
Re: Anambra State Rice Now In Circulation In Market, The Price Will Marvel You by shuggah(m): 5:18am On Aug 08, 2016
mannobi:
All these fake news everywhere, why is the rice not available in our markets abi na devil dey chop the rice?
have u made an order?? or do u think that we don't hv buyers, if u need it go down to onitsha or contact a trader or best of best notify me
Re: Anambra State Rice Now In Circulation In Market, The Price Will Marvel You by mynduu44: 5:32am On Aug 08, 2016
mannobi:

Broz get even if nah small sense nah.

Why not make demands or come down to south east....
Re: Anambra State Rice Now In Circulation In Market, The Price Will Marvel You by mynduu44: 5:36am On Aug 08, 2016
I believed if Coscahris ve maintained it's name to be used in marketing the rice, it would be widely accepted than Anambra rice..

Any which way, It's a plus to Ala igbo..
Re: Anambra State Rice Now In Circulation In Market, The Price Will Marvel You by Homeyfav: 10:27am On Sep 18, 2019
Community Report on Rice Farming In Anambra State
https://www.ricedepot.ng/community-report-rice-farming-anambra-state/

(1) (Reply)

Processing Giant Rat For Consumption / Meals 2 Enjoy When You Dont Have A Fridge Or Freezer / If You Love Bananas Stop What You’re Doing And Read These 10 Shocking Facts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.