Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

See My Chat With This White Girl On Instagram - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See My Chat With This White Girl On Instagram (12339 Views)

How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? / What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? / How A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl Ask For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See My Chat With This White Girl On Instagram by Famouson: 7:05am On Aug 08, 2016
I never knew a girl from Ukraine could listen to Nigerian songs ohh! !!! The thing shock me ooh!!

NB:She's no yahoo boy, I know her personally.. So you guys should stop ✋ all these yahoo yahoo you all are ranting

1 Like

Re: See My Chat With This White Girl On Instagram by izzou(m): 7:10am On Aug 08, 2016
And you believed?

That girl no be Ukrainian

Albino wey dey Lagos na him you dey chat with

People like you are sweet for scammers

cool

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See My Chat With This White Girl On Instagram by Nobody: 7:12am On Aug 08, 2016
Are you surprised?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See My Chat With This White Girl On Instagram by soberdrunk(m): 7:15am On Aug 08, 2016
Nah 1 yahooboy 4 Bariga dey use u play grin grin grin

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See My Chat With This White Girl On Instagram by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 08, 2016
See as you they open teeth for the chat anyhow. The white girl go be like " undecided wtf is wrong with this dude?"

cheesy

7 Likes

Re: See My Chat With This White Girl On Instagram by herzern(m): 7:30am On Aug 08, 2016
izzou:
And you believed?
cool
soberdrunk:

4 Likes

Re: See My Chat With This White Girl On Instagram by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 08, 2016
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
izzou:
And you believed?

cool
Re: See My Chat With This White Girl On Instagram by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 08, 2016
congratulations man..A life achievement obviously tongue

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See My Chat With This White Girl On Instagram by henrydadon(m): 7:42am On Aug 08, 2016
one nigga for mapoly go dey happy say him don jamb maga..so u believe one white girl will know olamide and still listen to his songs?

bro wake up from your sleep..u are jozing grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See My Chat With This White Girl On Instagram by MUVA(m): 7:42am On Aug 08, 2016
soberdrunk:

grin
Re: See My Chat With This White Girl On Instagram by DRISKLEF(m): 7:46am On Aug 08, 2016
Ha! Ha!
Re: See My Chat With This White Girl On Instagram by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 08, 2016
Scammer! Washiii

1 Like

Re: See My Chat With This White Girl On Instagram by LorDBolton(m): 7:51am On Aug 08, 2016
She mentioned lil Kesh and you still don't know it's one upcoming EKSU yahoo boy that Is using to test-run his new strategy.

Lols

12 Likes

Re: See My Chat With This White Girl On Instagram by NevetsIbot(m): 7:52am On Aug 08, 2016
well.. Tmyt be true tho.. Met a Taiwanese woman on bbm... Disabled, ugly as fvck, squinted eyed and all... We got talking. She loves nigeria and even recorded an audio of her singing ''dance in the rain'' by 2face. She was also learning yoruba from me. And oh... When my sub finished, she wanted to send me cash.
Re: See My Chat With This White Girl On Instagram by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 08, 2016
She most likely googled those names .. A lotta people do this while chatting.

1 Like

Re: See My Chat With This White Girl On Instagram by nikkypearl(f): 7:55am On Aug 08, 2016
izzou:
And you believed?
cool
grin grin
Re: See My Chat With This White Girl On Instagram by TheEvilPriest(m): 7:59am On Aug 08, 2016
She claims she listens to African music but listed only Nigerian musicians?
Na Mushin be dat o. If you do anyhow, you go see anyhow.

4 Likes

Re: See My Chat With This White Girl On Instagram by Famouson: 8:27am On Aug 08, 2016
NevetsIbot:
well.. Tmyt be true tho.. Met a Taiwanese woman on bbm... Disabled, ugly as fvck, squinted eyed and all... We got talking. She loves nigeria and even recorded an audio of her singing ''dance in the rain'' by 2face. She was also learning yoruba from me. And oh... When my sub finished, she wanted to send me cash.
Dude abeg don't mind these boys...They don't reason normally again.. I really don't know what their problem with Internet fraud is oo...
Re: See My Chat With This White Girl On Instagram by Famouson: 8:27am On Aug 08, 2016
NevetsIbot:
Dude abeg don't mind these boys...They don't reason normally again.. I really don't know what their problem with Internet fraud is oo...
Re: See My Chat With This White Girl On Instagram by anonym0us: 8:28am On Aug 08, 2016
grin
Re: See My Chat With This White Girl On Instagram by tutaboi(m): 8:34am On Aug 08, 2016
izzou:
And you believed?

Lol bad mouth

cool
Re: See My Chat With This White Girl On Instagram by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 08, 2016
This is absolute inferiority complex angry.
I don't see anything special about white folks.
Re: See My Chat With This White Girl On Instagram by mizzbouqui(f): 8:46am On Aug 08, 2016
What's so special about this now undecided
My english(both spoken and written) is even better than hers tongue

1 Like

Re: See My Chat With This White Girl On Instagram by vizkiz: 8:54am On Aug 08, 2016
LorDBolton:
She mentioned lil Kesh and you still don't know it's one upcoming EKSU yahoo boy that Is using to test-run his new strategy.

Lols

I just died grin

Adebayo and Nova boys grin

2 Likes

Re: See My Chat With This White Girl On Instagram by Famouson: 8:55am On Aug 08, 2016
Bukky why na? It's not about her English... It's about the fact that they recognise our music even in Ukraine
Re: See My Chat With This White Girl On Instagram by Famouson: 9:01am On Aug 08, 2016
mizzbouqui:
What's so special about this now undecided
My english(both spoken and written) is even better than hers tongue
Bukky why na? It's not about her English... It's about the fact that they recognise our music even in Ukraine
Re: See My Chat With This White Girl On Instagram by NevetsIbot(m): 9:02am On Aug 08, 2016
Famouson:
they believe every beautiful girl online has to be a yahoo boy. it's mostly true tho.... I know a scammmers profile when I see one

3 Likes

Re: See My Chat With This White Girl On Instagram by lincoln6304(m): 9:10am On Aug 08, 2016
izzou:
And you believed?

cool
guy y na. U jst hit d guy lyk dat
Re: See My Chat With This White Girl On Instagram by mizzbouqui(f): 9:18am On Aug 08, 2016
Famouson:
Okay tongue
I dunno

1 Like

Re: See My Chat With This White Girl On Instagram by somehowpenis(m): 10:03am On Aug 08, 2016
She mentioned olamide, lilkesh and mc galaxy and you are still convinced no be one mushin guy like that dey use you learn work? Nawa for you ooo.. Even some naija guys never know these guys, talk more of one uk white babe..

1 Like

Re: See My Chat With This White Girl On Instagram by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 08, 2016
See as dem wan use you do mumu undecided my brother shine your eye not your teeth cheesy

3 Likes

Re: See My Chat With This White Girl On Instagram by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 08, 2016
Sugarhugs:
See as you they open teeth for the chat anyhow. The white girl go be like " undecided wtf is wrong with this dude?"

cheesy
baby

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoruba Girls Love Igbo Guys A Lot / Incest On The Rise In Nigeria. Share Your Experience / PHOTO : guys is this resistible? ( MEN ONLY)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.